Author Topic: Big news in Israel: JTF is in the newspapers and on the largest web sites today  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                בס''ד

On Ask JTF, I will discuss in the opening remarks how there are articles smearing JTF on the three biggest news media web sites: Walla, Ynet and Haaretz. They are trying to tie us to Ronnie the Nazi again - whose real name is Uzi Zalka. Wait until you hear this story - you will not believe it!

I just did an interview with the Arutz 1 television news. Arutz 1 is reporting that the Israeli government discussed HaYamin HaAmiti (JTF in Israel) at their weekly Cabinet meeting. This means the Prime Minister and the Cabinet ministers are talking about what to do about JTF!

While these evil traitors plot to do evil against us, HaShem (G-d) has His own plans: because of this massive publicity, 15 new members have joined our Hebrew forum in the past 24 hours and we have a lot of new traffic, baruch HaShem!

All the details coming up on Ask JTF, which I will try to do late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I hope that the govt doesn't illegally take down Hayamin hamiti...  however, it does sound exciting..

and by all means JTF here and in Israel are law abiding movements!!! :dance:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Can't wait to hear the interview
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is good news as I see it. I honestly don't think that the government in Israel can do much to stop JTF at this point. Thank G-d for the internet they no longer really have full control of what the population sees. JTF has the correct message for Israel and the people are starting to see it. I can't wait to hear the story about Ronnie the Nazi as only Chaim can tell it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 ;) :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, what exactly is Roni the Nazi (ys"vz)'s background? Is he a NK member? Is he a convert to Islam?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
This is just another demonstration how these cowards are trying to backstab the Jewish People.

HaYamin HaAmiti is doing the job that they were supposed to be doing.

These Anti-Jewish Hebrews are trying brake the spine of those Jews who doesn't want to give up and still survive while the Arab rockets raining down on the Land of Our Fathers.

And they seem to having fun throwing oil in the fire that the Anti-Semites have set for us around the world.

Not this time, my friends! And Never Again!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
One more question for you Chaim: Why do you think that the newspapers and Israeli gov't aren't talking about kahane.org/Voice of Judea? ;-)

*smirk smirk* *chuckle chuckle*

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have looked it up. Basically they try to link us to the sternhell-bomber.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Who is ronnie?   What's the story behind that?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
It sounds like the Israeli Left is gearing up for an Obama win so they can work with him on a "peace" deal next year.  They are addressing everything that stands in the way of them creating a suicidal peace deal which will be sucking up to an Obama Administration and the rest of the world.  They are probably sitting down and troubleshooting for next year like a corporation addressing quarterly sales numbers. They realize that JTF is the main obstacle that stands in their way of handing over land to Arabs and getting all kinds of evil peace awards.  They want to be written up in the history books by their leftist historian friends and want the easy way out of conflict. 

The next couple of years will be really exciting becasue they can no longer ignore JTF. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Big news in Israel: JTF is in the newspapers and on the largest web sites to
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »
I have looked it up. Basically they try to link us to the sternhell-bomber.
Who is behind the Sternhell issue? Hopefully nobody from the Hebrew JTFers since it would be very damaging to the cause.

None of us for shure!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:59:15 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Ironically, the Israeli gvt. would be able to contain Chaim if he were in Israel.

Perhaps they should think about letting him into the country for that reason.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope this doesn't harm your aliyah case but at any rate it's good that JTF is getting publicity because this gives you a chance to talk about it to a wider audience.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Olmert decries 'evil wind of extremism' in Israel
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 04:00:20 AM »
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080928/D93FQ0P80.html

When I saw this headline, I thought Olmert might be condemning Muslim extremism. However he was actually condemning Jewish extremism instead. What a completely evil beast he is.

Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Part of me wants to laugh at how stupid this is  :laugh: and part of me wants to cry  :'(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Chaim, would you consider bringing a suit against Zalka and the media for libel?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Olmert decries 'evil wind of extremism' in Israel
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080928/D93FQ0P80.html

When I saw this headline, I thought Olmert might be condemning Muslim extremism. However he was actually condemning Jewish extremism instead. What a completely evil beast he is.

This Olmert is such a traitor. The "Peace-Groups" are too.

They are allie themselves with the Arab Muslim Nazis. What an insane behaviour.
On Sunday, police were investigating the shooting death of a 19-year-old Palestinian shepherd whose body was discovered in ravine in a remote area of the West Bank. The shepherd's relatives blamed Jewish settlers, but police said they were still investigating.

It is a lie! This "shepherd" has handled 40 mm grenades and blow himself up.

I thank god, that Arabs are so stupid.