Author Topic: Discos for rich leftists in Israel racist against mizrachim  (Read 896 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Discos for rich leftists in Israel racist against mizrachim
« on: September 28, 2008, 04:56:52 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3603504,00.html 

Mizrahi Jew claims discrimination at TA club

Lawyer Haim Hanya is suing popular Tel Aviv hangout, asserts he was kept out 'because of the color of (his) skin'

Yael Levy Published:  09.28.08, 22:11 / Israel News 

Haim Hanya (28) of Givatayim is suing a popular Tel Aviv nightclub, claiming he was kept out by the bouncer of the 'Uptown' this past July because he is of Mitzrahi (Middle Eastern Jewish) descent. He is now filing a 50,000 NIS (approximately $14,500) lawsuit against the club.

This event occurred seven weeks after Meital Halessatzi Bachelorette Party

'I was left outside club because of my dark skin' / Yael Levy 

Meital Halessatzi arrives at 'Uptown' for her friend's bachelorette party, but is left outside by hostess while other 'light-skinned' people walk in easily. 'It's unlawful selection, because I'm a typical Moroccan,' she says. Club owner to compensate her
Full Story

, also Mizrahi, was kept out of her friend's bachelorette party at the same club. She, too, claimed that the reason was the color of her skin.

In Hanya's suit, he writes that he came to the club with his girlfriend Bat-El and another couple. The bouncer allowed only the two females to enter the club, while he and his male friend were forced to wait outside.

"There was no reason to keep me out of the club. My girlfriend got in and she is light-skinned," Hanya told Ynet. "I even showed them my card from the Bar Association, in order to indicate that I wasn't someone who came to make trouble. It didn't help."

"I saw that everyone else was getting in without a problem and I felt that I was being selected against, because of the color of my skin," he said.

'Selection shouldn't exist in progressive state'
In his suit, Hanya explains that he approached an additional selector and asked to enter the club. "She responded that there was a party for invitees only. I told her that my girlfriend had gotten in, but she said she didn't need to explain herself to me and that I wasn't getting in."

According to the plaintiff, he hung around the club and noticed that the selector was letting in new arrivals, without verifying whether or not they were invited to the party. "The only difference between me and these people was that their skin was lighter."

Advertisement   

"The selection process for such clubs, even if it isn't overtly racist, is appalling and should not exist in a progressive state, where people should be treated with respect," he wrote.

The club's manager responded to the suit that "this incident is unknown to the management and they have not received any lawsuit, from (Hanya) or anyone else. Until we do, we cannot respond to the claim."

The lawyer they would'nt let in         
Shot at 2008-09-28
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:03:10 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Discos for rich leftists in Israel racist against mizrachim
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »
i don't know Mord.  in lots of so-called hip clubs, they pick and choose who they let in.  In Hollywood, for example, they pick and choose who gets in and who doesn't.  The paparazzi are always waiting for that star shot.  Night after night, the clubs are filled with falling down drunk celebs.  I doubt I'd get in, not that I am :beast: but that's the way the world is these days as far as clubs go.  I recall going to clubs with a friend of mine who is drop dead gorgeous and they'd get us from the back of the line and let us in whenever I went out with her.  Maybe the person in the article isn't "hot."  it's a guy? ???

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:43:37 PM »
They did a great service to the Mizrachi Jews. Jews have no business hanging out in clubs, except in chess clubs  :teach:
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »
Sue? These people are going to endlessly thank the bouncer who saved them from all those sins they would have made that night. Please secular entity- keep up the racism, it actually is doing something good.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »
I've heard that there is a racial divide between the Ashkanzim and Mizrachim, my best friend is a Moroccan/Kurd Israeli and made me aware of that.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »
I've heard that there is a racial divide between the Ashkanzim and Mizrachim, my best friend is a Moroccan/Kurd Israeli and made me aware of that.

We need to unite all righteous Kahanists of all backgrounds to defeat iSSlam and evilness. :israel: :fireworks:

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

From my experience there is a segment of far-left ashkanazim who feel they have some unspoken superiority to other kinds of Jews, not just mizrachim. It is kind of like they feel they're whiter or not as muddied. In any case, it is disgusting and against Judaism. Also, no Jew should go to these disgusting dance clubs and partake in that scuzziness.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!