Author Topic: Man shot for fried chicken  (Read 972 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Man shot for fried chicken
« on: September 29, 2008, 10:35:44 AM »
A man delivering pork fried rice, chicken wings and french fries was ambushed and shot and left to die.
Now who would kill for chicken wings?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/09/27/2008-09-27_bronx_deliveryman_shot_in_head_but_likel-1.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Man shot for fried chicken
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »
That's very sad :( I wish these stupid animals would leave all the other races alone. The ape who shot that kid probably wasn't worthy to lick his boots.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »
I think the Chinese guy has to work from morning to night for his livlyhood. The offenders for shure not. Welfare is so nice ... and I guess they put mayonaise on their french fries ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:25:59 AM »
When i was little i didn't want mayonnaise my Mother would get mad because i wouldn't eat anything with mayonnaise in it.I still hate it 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 12:12:31 PM »
When i was little i didn't want mayonnaise my Mother would get mad because i wouldn't eat anything with mayonnaise in it.I still hate it 

I thought I was the only one who hates Mayo, yuck! I'll eat it mixed in with tuna, but I won't put it on any meat, that stuff is gross. It's literally heart attack on a plate. Leave it on a napkin a few days and look how it degrades, so fatty.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 12:16:13 PM »

I thought I was the only one who hates Mayo, yuck! I'll eat it mixed in with tuna, but I won't put it on any meat, that stuff is gross. It's literally heart attack on a plate. Leave it on a napkin a few days and look how it degrades, so fatty.

What you never tried it with turkey?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

Nah, I prefer gravy with my turkey. Any creamy sauces usually make me sick except BBQ sauce and Ceaser dressing.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »

You    Philistine!  :::D

The righteous way is to put "mountain cranberry" [Preiselbeere] jam on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccinium_vitis-idaea

But I agree with Cohen, for some fish salads it is not so bad. But only in moderation ...

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:26:58 PM »

You    Philistine!  :::D

The righteous way is to put "cowberry" [Preiselbeere] jam on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccinium_vitis-idaea

But I agree with Cohen, for some fish salads it is not so bad. But only in moderation ...

Hey hey hey that is how I roll in NY

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
yes turkey and crandberry sauce :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 01:04:10 AM »