Author Topic: We need to increase Republican voter registration  (Read 462 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We need to increase Republican voter registration
« on: October 01, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »
Shalom,

I just read some frightening statistics. It seems that the Democrats are beating us in the category of new voter registrations. In Nevada alone there are 80000 new democratic voters.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601070&sid=aB4o1oRv3Z7M&refer=home

If we dont increase the # of Republican voters it is looking like our campaign is doomed. This is very discouraging news...

http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2246
Other factors that may be affecting voters in swing states are sharp edged radio ads by the Obama campaign that are highly targeted to specific audiences. Fairly or unfairly, voters perceive McCain to have run the more negative campaign, perhaps in part because the Obama negative ads are on local radio and not easy for national media to report.

A final Obama advantage may be a strong voter registration effort and get-out-the-vote machine that was under construction through his tough primary campaign with Senator Clinton.

Ironically, it may be Obama's neighborhood organizing skill, used to create his political machine but mocked by Governor Palin, that wins the election. Stay tuned.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: We need to increase Republican voter registration
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 12:17:22 AM »
The far left unites and organizes so much better than the right.  It's sad, but true.  often I think conservatives just like to talk but never like to take action.  Of course, I exclude the members of JTF.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: We need to increase Republican voter registration
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »
Bush beat Kerry because Republicans were better organized in 2004.  I'm just hopeful many of those lefties are in too much of a drug binge to get to the polling station or too messy at home to find their ballots.
 8)