Author Topic: Black Woman wearing cow suit arrested  (Read 2109 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Black Woman wearing cow suit arrested
« on: October 01, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/onnnews/stories/2008/09/30/cow_suit_arrest.html?sid=102

Middletown woman is arrested, after chasing children, urinating on a porch, and blocking traffic… all while wearing a cow suit.

Police say 32 year old Michelle Allen was chasing children in the 3100 block of Wilbraham, while wearing the cow costume early Monday evening.  Allen also reported urinated on a neighbor’s front porch. An officer told Allen to go home and stay there for the remainder of the evening.

Police were later called to North Verity Avenue, where Allen was allegedly blocking traffic.  The arresting officer says Allen smelled of alcohol, slurred her speech, and was belligerent.  She also alleged cussed at the officer.
Middletown woman is arrested, after chasing children, urinating on a porch, and blocking traffic… all while wearing a cow suit.

Police say 32 year old Michelle Allen was chasing children in the 3100 block of Wilbraham, while wearing the cow costume early Monday evening.  Allen also reported urinated on a neighbor’s front porch. An officer told Allen to go home and stay there for the remainder of the evening.

Police were later called to North Verity Avenue, where Allen was allegedly blocking traffic.  The arresting officer says Allen smelled of alcohol, slurred her speech, and was belligerent.  She also alleged cussed at the officer.

EDIT: Anti-Semitic link removed. Neutral source attributed.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:30:30 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Black Woman wearing cow suit arrested
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:08:02 PM »
MAD COW ;D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »
Funny TNB, but why do you get your news from an anti-Semitic website that claims that "Zionists" are trying to destroy the "white race"?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 11:18:43 PM »
What a heffer!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:19:38 PM »
I actually had a run in a while back on my anti-Obama blog with one of the contributing writers of that site you linked to.  

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 11:21:51 PM »
Now you know where Chocolate Milk comes from?!  ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 11:25:05 PM »
Now you know where Chocolate Milk comes from?!  ;D

ROFL!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 12:36:32 AM »
She must have been high on drugs of some kind, or perhaps had been drunk.....to do all that... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 12:39:31 AM »
She must have been high on drugs of some kind, or perhaps had been drunk.....to do all that... :o

The arresting officer says Allen smelled of alcohol, slurred her speech

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 04:33:31 AM »
I don't know whether this is a simple case of TNB or if she's really mentally ill. The picture is priceless though.  :laugh:

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »
Lol!  Apparently she wore the costume again for her court appearance. 

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/09/30/woman-dressed-as-cow.html

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
Slavery was the absolute worst thing the West has ever embraced.  Just imagine how different the West would be today if slavery was never embraced and Africa was never discovered...?  G-d what a tragedy...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
Jews did slavery (or so they say...) :P
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
Slavery was the absolute worst thing the West has ever embraced.  Just imagine how different the West would be today if slavery was never embraced and Africa was never discovered...?  G-d what a tragedy...

The South would have eventually abolished slavery regardless of the civil war, only a few elite wealthy people owned them. It would have been better that way as the north was trying to tax southern exports without benefitting the south.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »

Britain is a very interesting case.

Because blacks in britain were never enslaved.

You never had the civil rights movement in britain, because they always had equal rights.

They are still shooting each other - in a country where it's illegal to own a gun!  And you have to be a criminal to get one (there are exceptions.. like a farmer might want to shoot rats so can get a license for a shotgun).

But certainly we don't have a jesse jackson or al sharpton, or any race baters. They don't have such a strong voice here. They have a disgusting newspaper called "The Voice", but nobody except them reads it.

They don't call themselves african-britons or anything. They are thought of as british, and they do not behave as badly as american blacks.  They behave MUCH BETTER than american blacks.

Still, very into crime.. still very badly ehaved, still hanging around street corners, still harassing shop owners. Still failing. Still talking rubbish english.  But not as bad as in america.. not as much.
Bangladeshis are also screwing up.  (bangladeshis look a bit like pakistanis and indians, but they are full of idiots.. perhaps because, apparently, at one time all their intellectuals were murdered!)

Blacks here don't have the slavery excuse. And aren't seen as separate.  We don't have as much of a multicultural problem as in america.  

Pakistanis and indians (the latter are very well behaved)..  They are called "Asians". Even when born here!!!! But blacks are just called British.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
If it had not been for slavery, the blacks would still be in Africa hacking each other with machetes and eating each other. They wouldn't have the rides and all the bling they have now.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »
If it had not been for slavery, the blacks would still be in Africa hacking each other with machetes and eating each other. They wouldn't have the rides and all the bling they have now.
:::D

The "slaver" in the Torah is incomparable to that done by any other peoples as the teaching stemming from which are now the base of "human rights".  Slaves in ancient Israel had rights and were not treated as chattle/property but an individual.  There is a very good work on this issue...  I cannot remember the name but it is also dealt with in a book called "WorldPerfect: The Jewish Impact on Civilization" by Ken Spiro

Great book although I totally disagree with the last two chapters being on the so-called "Civil Rights" movement and also the United Nations.  The rest is well written and researched.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
:::D

The "slaver" in the Torah is incomparable to that done by any other peoples as the teaching stemming from which are now the base of "human rights".  Slaves in ancient Israel had rights and were not treated as chattle/property but an individual.  There is a very good work on this issue...  I cannot remember the name but it is also dealt with in a book called "WorldPerfect: The Jewish Impact on Civilization" by Ken Spiro

Great book although I totally disagree with the last two chapters being on the so-called "Civil Rights" movement and also the United Nations.  The rest is well written and researched.

the torah is less about rights. more about responsibilities.

servant may be a better term than slave.

infact a servant of a jew is allowed to marry a jewish woman..

and I think he had to be given food before anybody else

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 08:47:16 PM »
Funny TNB, but why do you get your news from an anti-Semitic website that claims that "Zionists" are trying to destroy the "white race"?
It seems every time I find a conservative wesbite with great articles, I dig a little deeper and discover a strong anti-Semitic streak.  Which is why we need Chaim and JTF.  But I don't think it's fair to criticize him for the source of his article.  American Renaissance is anti-Semetic: but if I found a great article from that site on race, I would post it.
mr bungle

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 08:55:17 PM »
It seems every time I find a conservative wesbite with great articles, I dig a little deeper and discover a strong anti-Semitic streak.  Which is why we need Chaim and JTF.  But I don't think it's fair to criticize him for the source of his article.  American Renaissance is anti-Semetic: but if I found a great article from that site on race, I would post it.

rabbi whatsit spoke there..   

Is Jared (who I think runs the organisation) anti-semitic? He sounds fine with jews to me.. Infact there's a youtube clip where he says "they look white to me"!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
Yes of course but the servant must be a Jew to marry a Jewess.  I was simply stating the difference of what people believe slavery to be in Torah as compared to that of the Jew in Egypt, under the Romans, Mohammedans or Communists. 

You are right...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 04:02:19 AM »
Yes of course but the servant must be a Jew to marry a Jewess. 

nope.  A gentile servant can marry a jewess.

I heard that from a good (orthodox of course) rabbi.  He said that servant is almost like a jew, and he can marry a jewess.

I was simply stating the difference of what people believe slavery to be in Torah as compared to that of the Jew in Egypt, under the Romans, Mohammedans or Communists. 

You are right...

I can see that.