Author Topic: Comparison Obama/Hitler  (Read 704 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Comparison Obama/Hitler
« on: October 02, 2008, 05:58:59 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Comparison Obama/Hitler
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »
What an obscene comparison that is!  Obama may be stupid, he may associate with evil people, he may espouse policies which will lead to disaster, you can even argue that he may be evil.  But to compare him with the most evil person in human history diminishes the evil of Hitler (ym"sh).  Obama and his policies are bad enough on their own.  They are not made worse by comparing them to Hitler.

I despise Obama, but I am not ever going to relativise Hitler by comparison.  Far too frequently in modern discourse do people compare modern people with Hitler and policies with nazism.  It happens so often that people begin to forget just how evil the nazis were.

I saw a website that lined up three photographs for comparison.  The first photograph was of Hitler, the second was of bin Laden, and the third was of Rabbi Kahane!!!  Underneath, the caption read, "three fascists".  This type of idiocy is the result of dull, relativised thinking.  Don't compare with Hitler.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:56:35 AM »
What an obscene comparison that is!  Obama may be stupid, he may associate with evil people, he may espouse policies which will lead to disaster, you can even argue that he may be evil.  But to compare him with the most evil person in human history diminishes the evil of Hitler (ym"sh).  Obama and his policies are bad enough on their own.  They are not made worse by comparing them to Hitler.

I despise Obama, but I am not ever going to relativise Hitler by comparison.  Far too frequently in modern discourse do people compare modern people with Hitler and policies with nazism.  It happens so often that people begin to forget just how evil the nazis were.

I saw a website that lined up three photographs for comparison.  The first photograph was of Hitler, the second was of bin Laden, and the third was of Rabbi Kahane!!!  Underneath, the caption read, "three fascists".  This type of idiocy is the result of dull, relativised thinking.  Don't compare with Hitler.

Zachor- I agree, however, with these little children- the obama chorus of children- I almost believe that anything is possible.  They are defaming Rabbi Kahane, to try to get to Chaim ben Pesach.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
zachor_ve_kavod,

Please read this article and keep in mind that most blacks hate and resent Jews:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=25831

Additionally, if we have an economic collapse under a possible Obama administration (which is more than likely) most blacks (and a small minority of whites) will blame the Jews. Do you see B. Hussein using the Federal government to protect Jews under those circumstances? Remember the pogrom that occurred in Crown Heights during the Dinkins administration?
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
zachor_ve_kavod,

Please read this article and keep in mind that most blacks hate and resent Jews:

Additionally, if we have an economic collapse under a possible Obama administration (which is more than likely) most blacks (and a small minority of whites) will blame the Jews. Do you see B. Hussein using the Federal government to protect Jews under those circumstances? Remember the pogrom that occurred in Crown Heights during the Dinkins administration?

So Obama is a paranoid, delusional, power hungry, black supremacist.  Does that make him Hitler?  Hitler (ym"sh) had one purpose in life, to destroy the Jews.  That is why he got into politics.  That is why he took over other countries.  That is why he brought the world into the second world war.  I don't know what Obama's motives are, but they are certainly not (at least not solely) the extermination of the entire Jewish population.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »
zachor_ve_kavod,

So Obama is a paranoid, delusional, power hungry, black supremacist.  Does that make him Hitler?  Hitler (ym"sh) had one purpose in life, to destroy the Jews.  That is why he got into politics.  That is why he took over other countries.  That is why he brought the world into the second world war.  I don't know what Obama's motives are, but they are certainly not (at least not solely) the extermination of the entire Jewish population.

of course.. comparing Obama to Hitler is stupid.. anybody that does so needs their head examined.. and isn't even worth arguing with.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »
I've thought that Obama's power over crowds was similar to Hitler's power over crowds, and if Obama had the ability, I think he would do what Hitler did to the Jews.

However, right now it's premature to be making a serious comparison between the two. As bad as Obama is he hasn't had millions of people murdered or sterilized.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »
I've thought that Obama's power over crowds was similar to Hitler's power over crowds, and if Obama had the ability, I think he would do what Hitler did to the Jews.

It is wild to speculate that Obama wants all the jews exterminated, and that if he had the power he would wheel us off to the gas chambers.

There is a nuclear threat against israel, moreso from talking "peace" and being weak on iran, but that's different. Don't assume Obama would want or celebrate such a catastrophe.

However, right now it's premature to be making a serious comparison between the two. As bad as Obama is he hasn't had millions of people murdered or sterilized.

Well if you think that he would intentionally order millions to be murdered to cleanse the human race of jews, then it would be a good comparison. 

If you even think he would think "he would do what Hitler did to jews". then the comparison is perfect.

But he clearly isn't a Hitler. 

He may be a good orator as Hitler was, but good people can also be good orators. That's just obvious and not really worth saying.  Hitler was more than just a narcistic good orator