Poll

Will you buy a gun before November elections?

Yes!
12 (40%)
No
3 (10%)
I want to but I can't
10 (33.3%)
I have no desire to own guns
1 (3.3%)
other
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Will you buy a gun before November elections?  (Read 27148 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will you buy a gun before November elections?
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
Machine guns are overkill when it comes to home defense.

Do you really want to spray bullets all over the place?  What if innocent people are around?

Automatic weapons malfunction frequently...oh, yes.

Better to get a compact revolver, (.38 or higher) and master it.

Machine guns are for the battlefield.  Sometimes, I feel that you guys are just kids playing 'Army'.

Well if a person is a gun collector they may want to have some of the more exotic guns thats have been posted here the past few days. As far as home defense goes I think guns like that are almost unless unless you live out in the sticks and your neighbors are great distances away. For my money I would like a nice shot gun or revolver something like Scriabin describes. Here on Long Island pistols require permits to keep where as you can have all the shotguns you want with almost no paper work. A good shot gun would work wonders in persuading looters or people looking for trouble to move along. With what we are facing in the next year or so a home protection gun might be a very good investment.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 11:50:29 AM »

Do you really want to spray bullets all over the place?  What if innocent people are around?

Machine guns are for the battlefield.  Sometimes, I feel that you guys are just kids playing 'Army'.

A revolver? Come on Scriabin....

I'm serious.

A revolver is utterly reliable, compact and will stop anyone.

Why a revolver when you can get a semi?

Semi-automatics can jam.  Its not likely, but possible.

Furthermore, the chances that someone will ever have to kill another person in self-defence are almost zero.

If a person ever has to kill in self-defence (G-d forbid) it is likely that only one or two shots will be fired.

These are the reasons why I think revolvers are superior.

Any decent semi is not going to jam after one or two or 15 shots. It's quick, easy, and IF you need the over kill, it's there.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »
Plus not everyone has the time to master a revolver...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
I have a few my brother will be buying more everything we have was bought legally .BTW for New Yorkers you can buy rifles and shotguns in N.Y.S  

I'm not recommending anyone do this              
Shot at 2008-10-05
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »
Plus not everyone has the time to master a revolver...

Huh?

You have time to master more complicated firearms?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 11:54:57 AM »
Dr. Dan listen. If 5 negroes break into your house screaming "Obama! Obama!" would you want a gun that could shoot five people quickly?

:laugh:

If five broke into my house i run outside with my cell phone and call 911

and if I had a handgun, i would shoot one and the rest would run away because that's what cowards do

furthermore, the sound of a gun is so loud it can scare anyone away...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:28:17 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »

A revolver? Come on Scriabin....

I'm serious.

A revolver is utterly reliable, compact and will stop anyone.

Have you seen the torture tests on Glock or H&K? Now that's reliability, they buried them in sand, froze them in ice, dropped from an airplane, left under the ocean for 6 months covered in rust, and the damn thing still shot.

While revolvers are nice, the capacity is quite low, and that doesn't mean they are immune from breaking either, the cylinder is a moving part and i've seen revolvers where cylinder has misaligned before (not pretty).

http://www.hellinahandbasket.net/2007/05/revolvers_can_jam.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »
Alright guys, you just DON'T get it, since you think my rifle is useless, when you are forced to face this in new york city and california, don't come back crying to me. This threat is VERY REAL! Go look at the images and let me know if you've changed your mind.

[mg]http://fwbairsoft.com/nazi2/Sn%25EDmek%2520001.jpg[/img]

Tell you what, you want to defend yourself with a handgun against nazis and negros with their rifles, be my guest, it's going to be comfortable for them while they get to sick back 700 yards and you aren't able to do anything. I'm not taking my chances so i've bought a rifle because this scum is waiting for the day to have a race war against Jews.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:00:52 PM by White Israelite »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »

Well, IF THIS does NOt wake people UP- I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
In most places people live there is no place that has enough space that anyone can sit back even 30 yards. As I said if you are in a rural setting being armed to the teeth may be important but in most suburban settings firing guns like that would kill half the neighborhood. Lets face it  if the situation were to consist of more than some unrest 90% of the peoples goose would be cooked anyway. How long do you think you can hold out. Having a gun in the home for most folks would be to deter looters or fend off a home invasion. In most cases things happen so fast that  you would never be able to get to the gun anyway. In some cases your own weapon may even be used against you. Gun education on the forum is good but lets keep the scenarios real.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2008, 03:16:59 PM »
etc

Tell you what, you want to defend yourself with a handgun against nazis and negros with their rifles, be my guest, it's going to be comfortable for them while they get to sick back 700 yards and you aren't able to do anything. I'm not taking my chances so i've bought a rifle because this scum is waiting for the day to have a race war against Jews.

Those are hunting guns? They live in the woods and like to eat quail and wild boar. We Jews know that Quail and Boars are not kosher..at least the boar part isn't.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 03:18:17 PM »
In most places people live there is no place that has enough space that anyone can sit back even 30 yards. As I said if you are in a rural setting being armed to the teeth may be important but in most suburban settings firing guns like that would kill half the neighborhood. Lets face it  if the situation were to consist of more than some unrest 90% of the peoples goose would be cooked anyway. How long do you think you can hold out. Having a gun in the home for most folks would be to deter looters or fend off a home invasion. In most cases things happen so fast that  you would never be able to get to the gun anyway. In some cases your own weapon may even be used against you. Gun education on the forum is good but lets keep the scenarios real.

CJD is brilliant as usual.

Perhaps if you live in rural Alabama you have a need for automatic rifles and other fancy gear but the urban environment requires somthing reliable and compact...something that won't get taken away and used against you during a close-range conflict.  

How likely is it that a huge gang of heavily-armed neo-nazis will come to your house to assassinate you?  Not very.

We are much more likely to encounter burglars than someone coming to harm or kill us.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2008, 03:19:22 PM »
I'm all for people like me and cjd to get something that stuns the pursuer..much like Israel uses it's tactics to stun it's enemies...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
etc

Those are hunting guns? They live in the woods and like to eat quail and wild boar. We Jews know that Quail and Boars are not kosher..at least the boar part isn't.

Do these look like hunting guns to you?

Their for hunting alright, hunting humans.

You still don't get it, this isn't about hunting bambi, this is about serving our country and defending it against fascists, that's the purpose of having rifles like these. Would you rather it in our hands or neo nazis? You tell me.

I live in a rural area. City people should have just as much right to own these weapons as I do.

These Nazis are going to be hunting for Jews, not pigs and deer. If you guys don't see that, then you really are living in a cave. You need to arm up because these guys are prepared while we're sitting ducks.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 03:31:20 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »
let's say I live in a small city near san fran.

we have ghettos like 10-15 miles from here.

if I only have say $500-$700 for guns and ammo, what should I go for?

shotgun or a handgun like a glock?

I am leaning towards hand gun due to size and the fact that other members of my family could probably handle it easier whereas a shotgun is like carrying around a pair of skis and in a small environment like inside a house during a home invasion, a handgun seems much more stealthy.

p.s. I have heard that something big maybe coming this week...some announcement in relation to the financial markets...maybe tomorrow.

I predicted on this forum over a year and a half ago that something would happen during the last month of Bush's presidency which would trigger martial law...so far we have the financial crisis...I am waiting and hoping nothing more drastic goes into effect.

luckily, I think there are not enough troops here to enforce a severe martial law of any type...but who knows...

I am also concerned about chaos from blacks if Obama loses (or even if he wins).

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2008, 03:36:32 PM »
  Meir- I know, I believe you, we have SEEN it and HEARD the HATRED against our people and those who love us. People are either going to listen & just be wise and prepared, or not.   These people seriously want to kill Jewish people, especially the ones that are conservatives, b/c we "break the mold" of what they think we are 'suppose to be'  ~Well, I got MY guns loaded, so they will meet with one MAD AND MEAN Jewess.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »
let's say I live in a small city near san fran.

we have ghettos like 10-15 miles from here.

if I only have say $500-$700 for guns and ammo, what should I go for?

shotgun or a handgun like a glock?

I am leaning towards hand gun due to size and the fact that other members of my family could probably handle it easier whereas a shotgun is like carrying around a pair of skis and in a small environment like inside a house during a home invasion, a handgun seems much more stealthy.

p.s. I have heard that something big maybe coming this week...some announcement in relation to the financial markets...maybe tomorrow.

I predicted on this forum over a year and a half ago that something would happen during the last month of Bush's presidency which would trigger martial law...so far we have the financial crisis...I am waiting and hoping nothing more drastic goes into effect.

luckily, I think there are not enough troops here to enforce a severe martial law of any type...but who knows...

I am also concerned about chaos from blacks if Obama loses (or even if he wins).

Since you live near San Francisco, an AK47 type rifle is a no-go, I suggest a SKS (they use stripper clips), they are high quality (milled receiver) and shoot 7.62 x 39, perfectly legal as well. You can get them for about 200-250 dollars. I would also buy a handgun, I recommend a Glock 23 (40 S&W), your going to have to get 10 round magazines though which is a bummer. Spend the rest on ammo, get lots of 7.62 x 39, it's very cheap right now since all the former communist countries are switching to newer ammo so it's coming in the US in surplus.

Watch videos on youtube to learn how to field strip SKS and the Glock, it's not difficult and they will last you a long time.

Edit: I don't know if Glock is legal in California because it doesn't have external safety except on the trigger, if you can't get a Glock, go for H&K or if at all possible, perhaps a springfield XD (though I'm not sure if they have external safety or not)

If you need help, you can PM me or post on thread, i'll direct you to where to buy a gun and what you need.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:46 PM »
etc

You still don't get it, this isn't about hunting bambi, this is about serving our country and defending it against fascists, that's the purpose of having rifles like these. Would you rather it in our hands or neo nazis? You tell me.

I live in a rural area. City people should have just as much right to own these weapons as I do.

These Nazis are going to be hunting for Jews, not pigs and deer. If you guys don't see that, then you really are living in a cave. You need to arm up because these guys are prepared while we're sitting ducks.

here's the problem..don't want it to be on my conscious that a shrapnel from my gun kill a 4 year old...

a handgun is sufficient..or a really loud horn or mace...anything to stun the enemy is the way to be..

perhaps for you who lives down south you are surrounded by gun toating nazis...up north here, we have cowardly savages...machine guns wouldn't be the proper strategic weapon.

Secondly, you think I'm against guns...i never said anything about being against them...All I have been questioning is, do we need sniper guns?  I mean are you planning on shooting up a school or somethign with that?  A hand gun is sufficient...at least here in the city or suburbs...and even if my aim were terrible..at least the loud noise would scare the savages here back to the moon..

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »
I spoke to a cop about the best gun to buy for personal protection.  He said he and other cops use the following S&W .38 special revolver: 

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11101&storeId=10001&productId=14760&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=15704&isFirearm=Y

I was going to purchase this gun if Hussein wins the election. I've been reading some of the pros and cons about certain guns on this thread.  Before investing $500, any reason I shouldn't purchase this gun?  I'm also going to try, though it will be difficult, to get a concealed weapons permit.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »
etc

here's the problem..don't want it to be on my conscious that a shrapnel from my gun kill a 4 year old...

a handgun is sufficient..or a really loud horn or mace...anything to stun the enemy is the way to be..

perhaps for you who lives down south you are surrounded by gun toating nazis...up north here, we have cowardly savages...machine guns wouldn't be the proper strategic weapon.

Secondly, you think I'm against guns...i never said anything about being against them...All I have been questioning is, do we need sniper guns?  I mean are you planning on shooting up a school or somethign with that?  A hand gun is sufficient...at least here in the city or suburbs...and even if my aim were terrible..at least the loud noise would scare the savages here back to the moon..

The Brady Campaign says they aren't anti-gun either despite the fact they want to outlaw everything including hunting guns that shoot more than 300 yards.

Anyways, what are you talking about sharpnel? I've never heard of a firearm causing shrapnel, that's why you practice and train where your shooting.

And if you think all the gun toting nazis are in the south, you are wrong my friend, dead wrong. Most of the Nazis reside in California and the northwest, it's a well known fact. Some of the most dominant nazi groups come from Illinois (Cook County)

Those aren't sniper guns, I only count 1 in the recent pictures I posted. Where do you get the idea someone is going to shoot up a school because they have a military style weapon? That's equivalent to saying men are going to rape women because we have a penis.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 03:44:08 PM »
 DR DAN, the LARGEST group of neo-nazis is IN NY City. 

I am sorry, please forgive this/me, but YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DECAF!  It is OBVIOUS that you DONT know what our horrible rotten leftist brethren have done, & now WE ARE ALL BEING BLAMED. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!   WHY do you think that the JTF comes out in STRONG REBUKE AGAINST Leftists?!?!?!?!?   
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 03:45:11 PM »
I spoke to a cop about the best gun to buy for personal protection.  He said he and other cops use the following S&W .38 special revolver: 

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11101&storeId=10001&productId=14760&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=15704&isFirearm=Y

I was going to purchase this gun if Hussein wins the election. I've been reading some of the pros and cons about certain guns on this thread.  Before investing $500, any reason I shouldn't purchase this gun?  I'm also going to try, though it will be difficult, to get a concealed weapons permit.

I'll be honest with ya, never heard of a cop using a S&W .38 unless it's a backup. Some of the older cops use revolvers because they were issued them back in the day, but most police departments use semi-autos. If that's what you want, go for it. Most police are using either Glocks, SIG's, Berettas, or H&K.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »
I'll probably go for a glock or 1911. glock is not outlawed in CA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

[/quote]

The Brady Campaign says they aren't anti-gun either despite the fact they want to outlaw everything including hunting guns that shoot more than 300 yards.

Anyways, what are you talking about sharpnel? I've never heard of a firearm causing shrapnel, that's why you practice and train where your shooting.

And if you think all the gun toting nazis are in the south, you are wrong my friend, dead wrong. Most of the Nazis reside in California and the northwest, it's a well known fact. Some of the most dominant nazi groups come from Illinois (Cook County)

Those aren't sniper guns, I only count 1 in the recent pictures I posted. Where do you get the idea someone is going to shoot up a school because they have a military style weapon? That's equivalent to saying men are going to rape women because we have a penis.
[/quote]

see? this is where I differ...Nobody likes a white neo-nazi..but everyon likes the rap toting gang raping savages at least in my part of town....so if I had anything to fear, it would be those savages and not the idaho rural living white neo nazis.  Here we have lots of blacks and muslims..and a lot of them hate Jews.  I know a regular gun, mace or loud eardrum destroying horn will make them run for the hills.

As far as the so called popular white neo nazi skinheads...i predict at the time where Jews might have a demise and the rap gang bangers and white neonazis gain power that them two will be at each others' throats in fear that their standing will become weaker...

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2008, 06:16:17 PM »
If I can step in, if I may............

I think Dr. Dan thinks you are quite paranoid as it is clearly shown in his first post in this thread. And I can see where he's getting at. 'Buying a rifle for November,' 'Fighting hispanics and Cubans,' deep down even you know this inflammatory language is downright stupid and ridiculous. Some moron even said something in this thread about black guys running into someones house screaming obama obama. To the moron who said that, please grow up.

However, If you ignore the rhetoric, White Israelite like any other person in this country has the right to own these guns. One must have one in case sh*t hits the fan. G-d forbid there should be an economic crash in this country, Jews should be armed! I think an economic crash is more realistic than someone running your house screaming Obama.
Formely known as "1986"