Author Topic: Malcolm X Stamp  (Read 1379 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Malcolm X Stamp
« on: October 02, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Malcolm X Stamp
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »
The 1st Time I heard it I was...  :::D!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
most of his stuff is bad.. several are funny, of those  are rude. but this is a really good one, and not rude either.

this one has been mentioned on the forum before long ago, but no harm in it being mentioned again.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 08:46:08 PM »
"Can't the put a less extreme black man on a stamp?  How about Malcom Jamal Warner?  I still wouldn't buy it but..."

That's hilarious!

:::D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »
"Can't the put a less extreme black man on a stamp?  How about Malcom Jamal Warner?  I still wouldn't buy it but..."

That's hilarious!

Don't go writing jokes in and ruining them.  Like people that hear a joke and instead of keeping quiet, they state the punchline instead of silently appreciating the joke. It's pathetic.

There are many funny lines in the video.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »

That's hilarious!

Don't go writing jokes in and ruining them.  Like people that hear a joke and instead of keeping quiet, they state the punchline instead of silently appreciating the joke. It's pathetic.

No, what I think is pathetic is all of the personal attacks that you have been posting, qq.  You did it earlier to Tsvi ben Roshel.  What exactly is your problem?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:53 AM »

That's hilarious!

No, what I think is pathetic is all of the personal attacks that you have been posting, qq.  You did it earlier to Tsvi ben Roshel.  What exactly is your problem?

Most people are grateful when I correct their spelling, though I don't care either way.

When I correct their spelling they don't normally complain that I have made a personal matter public. Only you have made this claim.

Posts are a public thing, and if somebody wants to air a misspelling, then I reserve the right to air a correction.  I'm disgusted at the unwillingness of others to do so, but I can live with it.