Author Topic: I AM VERY PROUD OF PALIN ON AN ISSUE, NO SUCH THING AS SAME SEX MARRIAGE  (Read 541 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I clapped my hands to this one, BIden again lied the constitution doesn't say that this is tolerable.  And I commended Palin for sticking up saying marriage is between a man and a woman, nothing else.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I AM VERY PROUD OF PALIN ON AN ISSUE, NO SUCH THING AS SAME SEX MARRIAGE
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 01:53:44 AM »
I clapped my hands to this one, BIden again lied the constitution doesn't say that this is tolerable.  And I commended Palin for sticking up saying marriage is between a man and a woman, nothing else.

MasterWolf1,

I almost spit out my dinner when he was claiming that the Constitution garunteed that gays have a right to visitation of children in the hospital. I have read the constitution and I can find no such place where this is discussed. The Constitution grants certain freedoms, but there are limits which must be imposed for law and order.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I AM VERY PROUD OF PALIN ON AN ISSUE, NO SUCH THING AS SAME SEX MARRIAGE
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 02:12:54 AM »
I didn't think either of them handled this issue well, though Biden claiming that he does "not support gay marriage" surely caused everyone to roll their eyes...