Author Topic: Chris Mathews completely wrong that the VP doesn't preside over the Senate  (Read 844 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer

Chris Mathews, in his obvious haste to destroy Palin,
mocked Palin for saying that the Vice President presides over
the Senate.  He confidently asserted that a VP's ONLY function in the Senate is to break tie votes.

But Palin was 100 pct correct and Mathews is 100 pct
incorrect.   

Here is the excerpt from the US Constitution clearly stated.

Article. I. - The Legislative Branch

Section 3

The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Matthews, Olberman, and that dyke Maddow all need to be banned from any news outlet.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Matthews, Olberman, and that dyke Maddow all need to be banned from any news outlet.
true they are extreme ultra leftists msnbc drains money from GE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CHRIS MATHEWS IS A FOOL....EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. HE HAS NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER....THAT IS WHY MSNBC'S RATINGS ARE IN THE TANK. LINDA
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Mathews worked for Jimmy Carter.   Mathews stated the following: "The feeling most people get when they hear an Obama speech...I felt a thrill going up my leg."

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

That dyke Maddow came right out of Air America and right into the mainstream media.

She was the only talented personality on Air America but it is telling how easily she slipped into the MSM.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana