Author Topic: What did you think of Biden and Palin's comments on homos?  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What did you think of Biden and Palin's comments on homos?
« on: October 03, 2008, 11:25:26 AM »
Palin said the right thing...Didn't pay attention to Biden because he's gay himself.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What did you think of Biden and Palin's comments on homos?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »
Palin said the right thing...Didn't pay attention to Biden because he's gay himself.

Shalom,

I agreed with Palins view that the homos can do whatever they want as long as it is not called Marriage in the traditional sense. They can have civil unions which are recognized by the government. I believe once the government gives it's blessing on perverted sexual unions it will be a sign that this country is on the way down into the abyss {as if it isnt already}.

I will proudly vote against gay marriage here in California come November. The perverts are feeling bold and think they have a right to do whatever sickness they dream off. And when they start to teach it to young children and it becomes accepted in the media we are virtually doomed.

muman613

PS: Bidens remark about the constitution garunteeing homos visitation rights to children is completely preposterous. I have read the constitution and never saw any mention of allowing perverts to poison the minds of young children. The chutzpah of this slime!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 11:45:20 AM »
Biden is gay????
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
She sounded like she was contradicting herself.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »

Shalom,

I agreed with Palins view that the homos can do whatever they want as long as it is not called Marriage in the traditional sense. They can have civil unions which are recognized by the government. I believe once the government gives it's blessing on perverted sexual unions it will be a sign that this country is on the way down into the abyss {as if it isnt already}.

I will proudly vote against gay marriage here in California come November. The perverts are feeling bold and think they have a right to do whatever sickness they dream off. And when they start to teach it to young children and it becomes accepted in the media we are virtually doomed.

muman613

PS: Bidens remark about the constitution garunteeing homos visitation rights to children is completely preposterous. I have read the constitution and never saw any mention of allowing perverts to poison the minds of young children. The chutzpah of this slime!

Exactly my oppinion.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani