Author Topic: GOV. PALIN BRINGS UP PUBLICALLY OBAMA'S TIES WITH TERRORISTS, LIBS ARE WHINING  (Read 1310 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Every day,   early and late,  this needs to be a MAJOR focal point of the McCain campaign.   Including from John McCain himself.   

If McCain doesn't convey to the American people that Barack Hussein Obama has very radical associations,   including giving specific examples,    the chances of him mounting a successful comeback are slim at best.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I was at her rally at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA this afternoon. She was absolutely incredible.

Pics will follow in a few days (my digicam battery ran out and I don't have editing software on my home computer, plus it's hella slow).

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
http://cbs2.com/politics/Sarah.Palin.Carson.2.832634.html

C-Span gives provides no coverage on these incredible rallies.
at we will see some incredible pics.

Palin Draws Overflow Crowd At Home Depot Center
CARSON, Calif. An enthusiastic crowd estimated between 15,000 and 20,000 jammed the Home Depot tennis stadium to rally for Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in Carson Saturday.

Palin praised running mate John McCain and criticized Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama while spelling out the goals of a McCain-Palin administration during her speech before an overflow crowd. Home Depot Center officials estimated as many as 20,000 people, jammed into the 8,000-seat capacity facility and an overflow area, attended the rally

« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 11:10:45 PM by Roadwarrior »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yep, it was packed to the gills. They almost didn't let me onto the floor (which my ticket was good for) because they had overbooked it. I don't know why they didn't use the big stadium (for soccer) instead of the smaller one (intended for tennis, volleyball, etc.).

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer

Every day,   early and late,  this needs to be a MAJOR focal point of the McCain campaign.   Including from John McCain himself.   

If McCain doesn't convey to the American people that Barack Hussein Obama has very radical associations,   including giving specific examples,    the chances of him mounting a successful comeback are slim at best.   

Absolutely!  Now that she's done this, let's hope she doesn't stop!  McCain might tell her not to do this.  He can't seem to ruin his campaign fast enough.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
The name Ayers shouldn't even be mentioned out of respect to the people he's killed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
everyone of them should be named in their association with Bongo Hussein
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
I was at her rally at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA this afternoon. She was absolutely incredible.

Pics will follow in a few days (my digicam battery ran out and I don't have editing software on my home computer, plus it's hella slow).

A shame it was on Shabbat, I'd have loved to go.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Absolutely!  Now that she's done this, let's hope she doesn't stop!  McCain might tell her not to do this.  He can't seem to ruin his campaign fast enough.

This morning Huckabee advised that McCain-Palin need to do this...Perhaps they were watching...or...Huckabee had been giving this advice
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But Huckabee was warning the entire Republican Party not to attack Obama just a few months ago.

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
They have to continually bring all these names over and over to raise doubt with the voters. When someone goes into vote they must feel "can I really vote for this guy in these times". The problem is McCain sometimes would rather be Mr. Nice guy. If he wants to win he has to go all out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It's about freaking time they start going on the attack.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Palin needs TO KEEP ATTACKING AND ATTACKING AND NOT STOP, DO NOT SURRENDER OUR NATION!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
What about the debate this Tuesday.

Is Mccain going to follow Palin's lead and continue
to expose the truth about Obama ....
or is he going to miss a golden opportunity in front of a national audience.
and just lay down like a dog with precious time running out.....

With Mccain one never knows.....