Author Topic: Children of Yemen and "the rule of law" - Subtitled Hebrew video  (Read 619 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                               בס''ד

Another subtitled Hebrew video from the great Dan Ben Noah:

I am only listing the video link to google, because I noticed that google is placing Dan Ben Noah's subtitled videos on their search engine. This can drive traffic to our web sites.

Please give our videos a "5" rating and comment on them on google.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Children of Yemen and "the rule of law" - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 02:13:09 AM »
I've never even heard of this, believe it or not.  It boggles the mind.  Where can I read more about this?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:19:41 AM »
I've never even heard of this, believe it or not.  It boggles the mind.  Where can I read more about this?

Here is an extensive article in Hebrew from A7: http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/158544

Here is a NYT article about it: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B02E2D61F31F931A3575AC0A961958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

And a "Jewish Press" article which claims it is yet another Chamish-like conspiracy.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
This video was excellent.   It's really shameful and disgusting what was done to the good Yemenite Jews.   And many people don't know about it.

Chamish has a big thing about the "radiation treatments" that were done on them in the 60's (I think it was in the 60's), which at the time was a measure against ringworm commonly taken in modern countries accepting large immigrant populations.  This was done to sephardim and yemenites but I think mostly Yemenites.   Chamish claims that astronomical levels of radiation were used in some sort of sick sadistic poisoning experiment on Yemenite children by doctors, politicians and all sorts of criminal people who just for some reason desired to inflict suffering on darker Jews.   This sounds completely insane, and there is debate over whether there was wrongdoing in the case of the radiation treatments.   I have read that France also used radiation to protect against ringworm in immigrants.  This was back before people realized that radiation was risky and causes cancer.  And I doubt there was some twisted plot just to poison people.   But Chamish usually ignores anything that suggests every single zionist was anything less than devil-possessed and he throws a lot of stuff out of proportion, so this is nothing new.  But I believe there is debate over that case.

But on the issue of KIDNAPPING CHILDREN and raising them on kibbutzim and forcing them to abandon religion, etc, which Chaim addresses in the video, I don't think there is any debate!  This is known to be factually verified as having happened - whether they want it widely "known" or whether they want to take responsibility or not, they did it!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 06:03:46 AM »
An amazing video Chaim!