Author Topic: Is Obama good for the blacks?  (Read 731 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Is Obama good for the blacks?
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:06:53 AM »
Probably more than 90% of blacks will vote for Obama, for no other reason than because he is also black.  I'm wondering if there are actually any legitimate reasons for the black community to vote for Obama.  What do they think he's going to do for them and are they right?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Is Obama good for the blacks?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 03:08:06 AM »
2 words Affirmative Action
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 04:49:05 AM »

No, there are some other points.

1. A lot of blacks are not able to earn their living, so they think, that Obama will redistribute money to them via welfare.

2. They think too, that they will get free health insurence if Obama is elected.

3. They have great problems with their sexual ethic, so Obama will be ensure that they can kill their babies easier.

4. A lot of black people are involved in all kind of crime. They exspect from Obama, that the police will be handicapped and that the judges will be more mild to blacks.

5. I think in their heart they hate the bible with the strict morals and in their so called churches is preached mainly social justice and black liberation theology. So Obama stands for the contempt of biblical values and they hope to get a moral backup from him.

This are no legitimate reasons in our eyes, but in the eyes of his supporters, they are.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 03:05:37 PM »

No, there are some other points.

1. A lot of blacks are not able to earn their living, so they think, that Obama will redistribute money to them via welfare.

2. They think too, that they will get free health insurence if Obama is elected.

3. They have great problems with their sexual ethic, so Obama will be ensure that they can kill their babies easier.

4. A lot of black people are involved in all kind of crime. They exspect from Obama, that the police will be handicapped and that the judges will be more mild to blacks.

5. I think in their heart they hate the bible with the strict morals and in their so called churches is preached mainly social justice and black liberation theology. So Obama stands for the contempt of biblical values and they hope to get a moral backup from him.

This are no legitimate reasons in our eyes, but in the eyes of his supporters, they are.

So you're saying that Obama will encourage the worst aspects of black culture to flourish?  He won't actually be helping them in any real meaningful way?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 03:15:13 PM »
Imo a legitimate reason is in the eyes of the average black something other, as it is for us.

We have here a serious cultural communication problem. Althrough we speak the same language we mean different things.

I notice exactly the same with the Muslims in Europe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »
He is is good for those blacks that hate America, Jews, and whites, which at least 90% of them.