Author Topic: P Diddy On Sarah Palin  (Read 2633 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
P Diddy On Sarah Palin
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »
This is a brilliant one.  P Diddy shown, and analysed by Glenn Beck

Look how he criticises Alaska.  The clip above is a classic. As is Glenn Beck's analysis..

P Diddy offended some people and was criticised for it.. here is his apology, saying sarah palin made him STFU

the apology didn't last on his mind for long, since

in a later clip, he criticises Palin further, by,  hiding under his bed!

this time he is careful not to criticise alaska though.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: P Diddy On Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
This "Rapper" is a complete ignoramus. 100% imbecile. The American people hear his music and see that he can afford nice things, and they automatically slavish over these celebrity pigs. Whatever happened to having to be talented to become a celebrity. You Had people like Frank Sinatra, Clint Eastwood, Jackie Gleason. Now you have people like 50 Cents, P Diddy, George Clooney (Yemach Schmo Vezichro), Paris Hilton. Look at the people who are admired in this country, it is sickening. They are brainless, and talentless.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 04:25:55 PM »
This guy has consumed too much drugs. No normal human beeing would talk like this. He belongs to the mental asylum.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
<snip>
people like 50 Cents, P Diddy, George Clooney <snip> Paris Hilton. Look at the people who are admired in this country, it is sickening. They are brainless, and talentless.

admired by whome?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 04:43:50 PM »
<snip>
people like 50 Cents, P Diddy, George Clooney <snip> Paris Hilton. Look at the people who are admired in this country, it is sickening. They are brainless, and talentless.

admired by whome?
I am only 14 years old, I could say about 70% of my peers admire these schmucks.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »
<snip>

admired by whome?
I am only 14 years old, I could say about 70% of my peers admire these schmucks.

Look.. You are forced into school 9-5,

People in school 9-5, generally are going to be sick of all those hours in school and not want to pick up a textbook outside of school...  If anything, school kills off interests.

So more mature kids will watch TV, maybe get some useful interest.

And immature ones will rebel by listening to idiots.

These same idiots will suddenly drop the whole facade when they have to get a job.

I once lived in a house and both sides were a similar story.
I have always been quite mature in personality, and haven't changed much.. I saw my 2 neighbour's kids go through incredible character transformations..

On one side, he used to spend all his time in the garden running around kicking a ball around playing football, jumping on a trampoline...  Then he grows taller is in secondary school, and starts going around outside spraying graffiti everywhere.. pretending to be drunk. Listening to rap music.
Conning people in small ways so he never had to pay for anything, his friends paid(he was smart like that).  I thought that when he was older he would end up in prison for tax evasion.. 

He was completely aimless. They he got a job.. and another job, and another, and finally settled into a basic job. Doesn't earn much but he is content, he has learnt to be content and that helped him. He is now married and has a child.  He is probably barely 20.  He would not admire rappers. If he did he wouldn't have a job. But these people get jobs.

immature kids don't stay immature kids.

It's true that kids with bad personalities can retain their bad personalities..  But they don't behave like rappers. If they did they'd be sacked.

Now, the other old neighbour..
Also a kid that messed around had many character transformations
But he grew up fast.. They grow up and take on responsibility faster than mature kids!!

I was speaking to one of my friends, I said  "remember that little boy that wore the huge nappy and watched us playing tennis?"  He says "yeah".
I said  "Remember that guy with the beard selling crack "  He says "yeah"
And the short guy with the vest that looked quite tough standing like a guard near the wall during some commotion...  He says "yeah"
I said "same guy".  And now that kid/guy is married.
My friend's jaw dropped.

So, you really don't have to worry about kids being influenced by rappers.
These immature kids don't stay on one thing for long.
They are a strange breed.

These kids drop out of school at 16, go through some transformations, get a job they are comfortable with, and grow up like a normal person.

It's impossible to imagine, but it's true. Strange, but true. So don't worry about them!
They're certainly not intellectuals, but you don't need to be in this world.. and in some ways it helps not to be!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
diddy? Now there's someone credible!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »
Who the hell gives a damn what Poop Diddy has to say?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »

Obviously I posted it for entertainment, and it is funny.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »

Obviously I posted it for entertainment, and it is funny.

Yes I understand but it is amazing some affiramtive action moron like this tries to pretend he has something to say when really he is flapping is giant lips
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
Doesn't anyone listen to songwriters like Cole Porter or George Gershwin anymore?  Those old songs meant something.  Songs of today glorify the worst aspects of the behaviours of the worst cultures.  Young people aspire to what their culture holds as the ideal.  What are our youngsters being taught is ideal today?  Gangs, drugs, promiscuity, and laziness.  Our young people are victims!  They have no chance of success if they are never shown success or beauty or virtue.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »
Why is it considered good on this forum to attack losers like Diddy for bashing Sarah Palin, but not cool to attack conservafrauds like Debbie Schlussel for saying far worse things about her?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 05:56:59 PM »
Why is it considered good on this forum to attack losers like Diddy for bashing Sarah Palin, but not cool to attack conservafrauds like Debbie Schlussel for saying far worse things about her?

Schlussel should be criticised for being against Sarah Palin, when the alternative is Obama..

The difference between her and P Diddy, is that she has said and done many good things..(dressing as an undercover muslim took kahunas)
Similarly, Michael Savage, does say some good worthwhile things on some issues.. Unlike P-Diddy.

You have cursed Michael Savage, a Jew, using curses that we use for Hitler and Arafat..
That is disgusting..  You probably hate Schlussel the same or more.
There's mad attacking and cursing and calling people stupid names.. Like you do.
And there's sane argument, that thinking human beings do.

You have actually given a sane reason to be critical of schlussel, particularly at the moment, and for the first time I have seen some good arguments from you.  I never agree with your arguments generally, because you don't argue from first principles, you don't analyse things properly.  But I do agree with your conclusion here , in as much as that what Schlussel is doing is very bad and should be criticised..

That doesn't mean showing pictures of Schlussel with her face covered with a piece of manure, as is your normal level of criticism.   I guess it's your idea of "attack".  I am not in favour of the fun of an immature child, and less so when done by an adult.

But intelligent criticism is always good.  And you have given some intelligent criticism of Schlussel.

I wouldn't call your posts on her "attacks", like your attacks on others you consider conservo-frauds. With serious hebrew cursing and pictures of manure

note- incase anybody gets the wrong idea here, CF is not jewish.. Don't be misled into thinking he is.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »

The way I understand it C.F., Schlussel has been critical of Palin but is still very much a supporter of Israel.  Is this true?  If so, then I would chalk up her attack on Palin as flawed strategy and not evil thinking.  Puff Daddy or P. Diddy or Puffy Dummy or whatever he likes to be called, is an example of malevoleance and ignorance.  There is no excuse for him.  Whereas Schlussel may yet produce positive results for the Jews, so I wouldn't write her off entirely.

Just my opinion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »

Chaim said he used her as a source when she put up some very good material and original research.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 06:02:56 PM »
You have actually given a sane reason to be critical of schlussel, particularly at the moment, and for the first time I have seen some good arguments from you.  I never agree with your arguments generally, because you don't argue from first principles, you don't analyse things properly.  But I do agree with your conclusion here , in as much as that what Schlussel is doing is very bad and should be criticised..

That doesn't mean showing pictures of Schlussel with her face covered with a piece of manure, as is your normal level of criticism.   I guess it's your idea of "attack".  I am not in favour of the fun of an immature child, and less so when done by an adult.

But intelligent criticism is always good.  And you have given some intelligent criticism of Schlussel.

I wouldn't call your posts on her "attacks", like your attacks on others you consider conservo-frauds.
Hey, it was a rhetorical question. I didn't call for "expert analysis" from the peanut gallery, dude. I'm sorry that I can't be "deep" enough for your discriminating, fifteen-year-old tastes, but everything I said stands, and if you've got a problem with it, take it up with Chaim Ben Pesach. If you don't think that a so-called conservative telling his millions-strong national listenership to vote for Barack Obama as a protest against McCain for picking Sarah Palin isn't worthy of attack, I'm not sure what you think does.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »
<snip> I'm sorry that I can't be "deep" enough for your discriminating, fifteen-year-old tastes, <snip>

Well, I know you don't have 15 year old tastes, finding Condoleezza Rice attractive.

But what 15 year old tastes do you refer to me having?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 06:08:27 PM »
Schlussel has been critical of Palin but is still very much a supporter of Israel
You are wrong--she has been wantonly slanderous and libelous of Palin. Have you checked her blog much?

And I don't consider someone who is publicly stating "Joe Biden is good for the Jews" to be a friend of Israel.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »
It is critical to understand that none of these characters support israel..

They are "right wing" to the extent that they support the israeli government actions on arabs.

That's better than being left wing, but it doesn't mean supporting israel.  It's supporting the israeli government.

HUGE DIFFERENCE

Infact, most of the PR that we read about... battling bias in the media and so on, is also, about supporting the israeli government, e.g. each individual action. Not really supporting israel.

You never see anybody in the media criticising the israeli government - from the right - in the diaspora.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »
No drugs and no crime, I wanna live there!  Anybody on this forum from Alaska, by the way?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 11:50:31 PM »
This guy has consumed too much drugs. No normal human beeing would talk like this. He belongs to the mental asylum.  :o

can't understand a word he says.  meanwhile, he's a zillionaire :o

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »

can't understand a word he says.  meanwhile, he's a zillionaire :o
Big Deal... all the money he has is not enough to get off the road he's headed for!

I feel sorry for all the young kids that look up to this excrement for guidance... this is what happens when we allow an inferior culture to dictate to us and what values and respect have been substituted for.