Author Topic: Both candidates were anti-serb last night.  (Read 1882 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Both candidates were anti-serb last night.
« on: October 08, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
   I didn't like how both candidates implied that they would continue the military actions against the Serbs that Clinton had taken. Our country is in serious trouble no matter which one wins.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Both candidates were anti-serb last night.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »
But Mark Levin and Michael Savage aren't...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
Euro-Communism is victorious in Europe.  :o
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »
They were using that as an example. 

Obama was talking about intervening where he considers there to be genocide.  And Obama considers Serbia to have committed genocide. 

Obama and Biden went to get involved with the Sudan and send troops to Darfur.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:26:24 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
This kind of crap is why McCain is not winning the election. The truth is that America's wars against the Serbs were not popular at all. He couldn't campaign on a winning issue if one fell on his face.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
This kind of crap is why McCain is not winning the election. The truth is that America's wars against the Serbs were not popular at all. He couldn't campaign on a winning issue if one fell on his face.
98% of people watching last night could not find Serbia on a Serbian map. Its a non issue to most people here in America. This is not what was going to make or break McCain or Obama in last nights debates.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »

Didn't the liberal media and people involved with the moveon group support it? 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 10:05:33 PM »
Neither candidate even acknowledged Serbia and its sovereignty.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 10:10:36 PM »
Once McCain says something about Kosovo War and genocide, I turn off the debates.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
If I go by what I see on the JTF forum it would appear that Serbians are good buddies with the USA's enemy, Russia, and they hate Americans.

Now maybe this is a skewed view, but someobody explain this to me.

Should a candidate running for president of the United States even be pro-Serb if he's going to put American interests first?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »
If I go by what I see on the JTF forum it would appear that Serbians are good buddies with the USA's enemy, Russia, and they hate Americans.

Should a candidate running for president of the United States even be pro-Serb if he's going to put American interests first?

You can't expect the Serbs to be friendly when we are helping the Muslims kill them and their families. Serbia should be one of our allies and that is why it is important that we should come to their aide instead of the Muslim Nazis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »
I'm with TBOT. America has committed a shoah against the brave Serbs. Russia is the only nation on the planet that professes to stick up for them. Can you blame them for not being enthusiastic about the U.S.?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »
I don't agree with what Clinton did. I think what bothers me is that their hatred seems to spill over onto Americans in general and not just the ones who supported this attack against them.

I don't want Serbs to be hurt or exterminated, or to lose anything that is theirs by right. I'm not anti-Serb, but they've made it hard to be supportive of them.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »
I don't agree with what Clinton did. I think what bothers me is that their hatred seems to spill over onto Americans in general and not just the ones who supported this attack against them.

I don't want Serbs to be hurt or exterminated, or to lose anything that is theirs by right. I'm not anti-Serb, but they've made it hard to be supportive of them.
Talk to Mr.Chaim maybe he can give you some sense why he and others support us.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »

You can't expect the Serbs to be friendly when we are helping the Muslims kill them and their families. Serbia should be one of our allies and that is why it is important that we should come to their aide instead of the Muslim Nazis.
THANK YOU!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »

Talk to Mr.Chaim maybe he can give you some sense why he and others support us.

I'm not anti-Serb. Maybe it's just some members of that section that have raised my ire which turned me off to the whole issue.

I want all European ethnicities to have their own land and nation where they can practice their own culture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 11:23:27 AM »

Russians are helping the Muslims in Iran.