Author Topic: What happned to yephora ?  (Read 10742 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: What happned to yephora ?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 01:25:41 PM »
"over the top niceness is a sign of contempt of them". ... get pleasure of making fun of men to elevate themselves becuase of their sad situation

Both very true statements.

Was walking past a bus stop once, and beheld two young blondes standing near two young black men.  The 'leader' blonde was chatting and laughing in a very ostentatious way with the negro, while her friend watched, and the other black man looked on smilingly from a slight distance.

I often see young blondes and black men at bus stops.  The young blondes usually start going into laughing hysterics and putting on a show for the black guys.  They do not ever bother to do this for me.  I guess I am worth less because I am not a [censored].

If that is how it is so be it.

But I shan't stop talking about it just because some 'white' women find it offensive.

White women are not going to hear the last of this until the day the L-rd of Hosts takes me away from this sad and pitiful world.  White women have found an enemy in me.   :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 02:21:45 PM »
No. You shouldn't be doing that. It is an evil inclination that you want to do those things. It is your Evil Inclination that prevents you from becoming a Noahide and seeking a righteous woman in MARRIAGE only.

And the evil inclination has endowed me with certain properties that women find repulsive ... I would love best of all to meet a beautiful young woman and marry her because I would like to devote myself to one woman more than I would like to meet several women.

But women perceive in me something rank, and therefore because of this evilness I seek the second best, which is to say, 'action wherever it is to be found': and thus unhappiness comes about, and the women hate me even more because I am unhappy, and the cycle continues and spirals down.

I would love to marry a woman but would a woman love to marry me?  This is why I say that demons are the chief stockowners of my spiritual corporation.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »
Why don't you go out with Sarah or Hajar? They both have rejected Islam and you have rejected Christianity so you can marry one of them in a Noahide wedding.

That's a very good point.   :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
"Why don't you go out with Sarah or Hajar? They both have rejected Islam and you have rejected Christianity so you can marry one of them in a Noahide wedding."

I’m old enough to be your grandmother.
 ::)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »
"Why don't you go out with Sarah or Hajar? They both have rejected Islam and you have rejected Christianity so you can marry one of them in a Noahide wedding."

I’m old enough to be your grandmother.
 ::)

???

I didn't realize you had that many exams!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 03:18:19 PM »
Well it was always at the back of mind ... I've never yet met a young woman who was remotely interested in anything I ever had to say ... they are intolerant towards me and hate me ... life is predestined from start to finish, with no real choice.  ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2007, 03:35:52 PM »
Well it was always at the back of mind ... I've never yet met a young woman who was remotely interested in anything I ever had to say ... they are intolerant towards me and hate me ... life is predestined from start to finish, with no real choice.  ;)

I can never understand why you say this. I find you very interesting.......
That is true, if life is predestined then whats the point of choice, if its going to happen anyway?! But choice gives you less, not more, if you think about it logically that is.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

I can never understand why you say this. I find you very interesting.......
That is true, if life is predestined then whats the point of choice, if its going to happen anyway?! But choice gives you less, not more, if you think about it logically that is.

YM is a year older than I am.  (I am 23)  If you can be his grandmother than a fortiori you can be mine.  Therefore you could not be a young woman.  That you find me at all interesting is because you are not a young woman, but a woman of some years and understanding.

:)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 03:54:59 PM »
It was sarcasm :)

Yacov is 25.
A lot of people tell me i behave very mature for my age. Its what thinking yourself into confusion does to you. I laugh when i see my friends only caring about mobile phones and boys ......though it makes me feel secluded.