Author Topic: SHTF - 4 Weeks and Counting. Now is the time to prepare.  (Read 757 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
SHTF - 4 Weeks and Counting. Now is the time to prepare.
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »
OK team, We are at less than 4 weeks and counting. I have increased our food and other supplies. Wife and kids know emergency pickup points and safe spots in case we are seperated. I have just finished loading over 5500 rounds of 45, 223 and 308 into all available mags. I have both full size BOBs packed in the vehicle.

Please don't wait until the last minute to stock up or not make any preparation at all. If you live inside a major metro area, make sure you have plenty of food and water and that you can secure your building. If you can not secure it, plan on an area you can bug out to. Raise you situational awareness and extend it way out past your normal area of concern.

And remember, in times of anarchy and breakdown of local government services, you can shoot someone trying to kill you and take your goods on the Sabbath.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."