Author Topic: Are these the worlds best Jewish atheletes? i say no  (Read 7882 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Are these the worlds best Jewish atheletes? i say no
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 08:12:51 AM »
What the? Kurt Angle isn't Jewish!

Why the suprise? Have you seen or not seen something we haven't(I won't spell it out)
I don't think he is either but here             http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_kane_jewish

Triple H too? I knew Goldberg was Jewish. There was a whole book written about him being Jewish.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »

Why the suprise? Have you seen or not seen something we haven't(I won't spell it out)
I don't think he is either but here             http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_kane_jewish

I don't know about that long list, but Kane has a better chance.. his name is Glen Jacobs

Since talking american wrestling, obviously Goldberg is.  And he is easily the best physical athlete in the history of wrestling.

It was unbelievable watching him military pressing the huge "big poppa pump"(scott steiner pumped up).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »

I don't know about that long list, but Kane has a better chance.. his name is Glen Jacobs

Since talking american wrestling, obviously Goldberg is.  And he is easily the best physical athlete in the history of wrestling.

It was unbelievable watching him military pressing the huge "big poppa pump"(scott steiner pumped up).

In real life the Scott Steiner and Goldberg are good friends
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »

Yeah, They probably go steroid shopping together.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

that's interesting 'cos I doubt that they workout together.

different regime.

scott steiner bodybuilding of course. And Goldberg is more functional.
here is some detail, unfortunately not much.

http://ifitandhealthy.com/bill-goldberg-diet-and-workout/
"I don’t train as a bodybuilder, nor have I ever. I train more like a powerlifter because I generate explosion. I do Olympic moves, snatches, major core moves, all in an hour. ."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 09:15:24 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)                       heres a list and Angle is not mentioned                           

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/jewish-wrestlers/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 09:20:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :)                       heres a list and Angle is not mentioned                           

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/jewish-wrestlers/
This list makes more sense mord.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
it is really a strange obsession though, OK when jews have it, BAD when muslims have it..  Of identifying who is jewish.. It'd be interesting to know the psychology behind it..  The problem is, part of it might be celebration of successful assimilation, or to put it in a way that may be positive. Celebration of successes within the gentile world.

I suppose it makes sense, one celebrates success of one's family so why not one's wider family.

According to some pages on google, Only Kane's father is jewish. So he is not halachically jewish.

David Flair , if he is jewish, it may be that Ric Flair is jewish.  Whereas if David Flair converted it would have been via reform, thus meaningless.

Goldberg is reform.  I suppose he is halachically jewish.  But I imagine his children would intermarry.. or maybe marry non-jewsh that had converted through reform, and thus are still non-jews

It's a big list there, I don't think either list "makes sense".

The idea of Kevin Nash being jewish isn't intuitive.

Or Marc Mero, shown here perhaps in his previous persona - Johnny B Bad.

I couldn't imagine him in Shul.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »
Kevin Nash is Jewish you can find it on every site marc mero in that photo is made up to be black,as he once was suppose to be a black character.I think Jews like to point out Jews because there such a small minority

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
Kevin Nash is Jewish you can find it on every site marc mero in that photo is made up to be black,as he once was suppose to be a black character.I think Jews like to point out Jews because there such a small minority

We point out successful jews though, not failures.

Suggests pride

There aren't as many famous failures, certainly not moral ones anyway.

So I think it boils down to pride.

OK I guess, better than boasting..

And although pride in an ability to acheive, is probably, rightly, taking pride in the most useful talent man can have. But morality trumps it.

We point out these individuals but they could be garbage. Just garbage that acheived.

Furthermore, it is an ethnic pride, and one mustn't fall into the trap of letting it spill into ethnic boasting..  I think it's safe discussion amongst jews. But I think alot of goyim, the type that don't see religion, or ethnicities, they couldn't care less and would just see it as boasting. And the type that do see religion(JTFers exempted), are generally just a liberal multicultural nuisance.