Author Topic: This week's Ask JTF (English)  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
This week's Ask JTF (English)
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:27:56 AM »
I loved it.  I couldn't believe that was two hours.  Every time I listen to the show now I am always thinking 'is that it?' by the end.  Are you sure it is not just twenty minutes?  Yes, it is really two hours.

I have to say though, as I continue to descend into the abyss, I no longer share very much of Chaim's enthusiasm for things.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

Re: This week's Ask JTF (English)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:52:35 AM »
Try listening to music. The following song is generally very good at cheering people up when they are depressed: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBO6_u6Mb6s
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:58:01 AM by ftf »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »
Thank you ftf.  I've always liked Coldplay.  Their music was a salvation to me a few years ago back in my second year of uni.  A young brunette I was living with lent me the music, as she was a compassionate soul.  :)

Maybe this is why I see so many young people going about their daily business listening to music on headphones.  When I walk about I feel terribly anxious all the time, but if I had music on I'd worry about absentmindedly walking out in front of a bus or some-such.

My salvation in 2004 was Coldplay ... in 2005 it was Friedrich Nietzsche ... in 2006 it was the Torah ... this year I think I will end up homeless and insane.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 12:39:01 PM »
If music doesn't help you feel better, try taking up a sport, I personally practice a martial art called Judo, and it's great fun.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 02:30:38 PM by ftf »

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
Hello,

I'm in the middle of the show now, its the first time i've heard him speak. He sounds strong and well spoken, the time does go quickly regardless of the show, the world has become so preoccupied with complications and activities. Time is a philosophy that amazes me. I wouldn't say this Chaim is so enthusiastic, instead rather much determined to reach his goal and voice for the people.

Music depresses me, like many. It is triggers your emotions and unless you are listening to so called trashy "rap" then your mood won't be very upbeat. Sports are great especially when playing in a team, the competition takes your mind of things.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 09:06:44 PM »
Hello,

I'm in the middle of the show now, its the first time i've heard him speak. He sounds strong and well spoken, the time does go quickly regardless of the show, the world has become so preoccupied with complications and activities. Time is a philosophy that amazes me. I wouldn't say this Chaim is so enthusiastic, instead rather much determined to reach his goal and voice for the people.

Music depresses me, like many. It is triggers your emotions and unless you are listening to so called trashy "rap" then your mood won't be very upbeat. Sports are great especially when playing in a team, the competition takes your mind of things.

I'd say Chaim is very enthusiastic but it cannot always be measured on the last show of the week. The fact of the matter is, however, that he taped 3 shows immediately before this one and a handful of other shows during the week. He is only human and while he enjoys doing the show, he is overworked. JTF probably takes up at least 40 hours of his week in addition to his regular work. There is only so much one can do and I'd say Chaim puts in 110%. The cause is his blood, sweat, and tears.   

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »
I find competition to be an unbearable burden ... one sees all these young people about, heaving and sweating, yelling and screaming, and getting wound up about which direction the ball goes in - and one just has to sit and wonder what is the point of that?  Although I have been fond of U.S. football since I was a child.  The tactics and subleties of it, the 'plays' involving making gains of sometimes just a few feet before stopping play, reminds one of the great tactical European battles of old.  Sadly we have no such thing here in Britain.  The 'folk' here love their soccer.  Rugby is an approximation but it is VERY rough and dirty.  I value my purity too highly to be rolling around in the mud, hold that against me if you will.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »
I would never go and play tennis.  I once looked out my window and saw a threesome strut past.  A coloured man was chatting eagerly to a fit, healthy young blonde while a white guy tagged along at the end, silent.

From which point onwards the whole affair was sullied in my sight; the idea of a sweating young coloured man, seducing the assemblage of young white women who watch adoringly each drop of sweat drop from his toned, bronzed body: no, I could not stand to be so humiliated by womankind.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
I don't see how women can look adoringly upon someone who is not only black but pouring buckets of sweat at the same time. A lot of black men, and men in general, like to show off and impress when it comes to sport. I don't believe that you have to be very physically toned or apt to play sports. Methodical thinking and manipulation can win you a game easy.
You're right rugby doesn't seem worth the pain but there are many popular sports here in Britain. How about swimming? Football is quite a skilled sport, many people discredit it and since its associated with its hooligan fans and drinking spurs it hasn't become a very civilized game.

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »
FOTL,

in 2005 it was Friedrich Nietzsche ... in 2006 it was the Torah

That is a leap that must be discussed!! Your life can't be that bad to make such a journey, Nietzsche to Torah!!

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 06:16:11 PM »
FOTL;

I also wanted to suggest to you listening to Chinese Go-Go music. It is very therapeutic. Here is a link to hear some;

Allen-T