Author Topic: Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate Found - Unverified Tip  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate Found - Unverified Tip
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
UPDATE  (Still Unsubstantiated)

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/

Obama Born in Kenya? (New Information) [Update]
October 11, 2008 by texasdarlin

[Update: Please note that the information about the Kenyan Birth Cert is based on a tip that has not yet been verified. The information filed in the lawsuit is confirmed, and taken from the court record.]

Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya
Judah Benjamin’s analysis follows the Foreword.

TD Foreword:  Those who have followed this blog know that our working assumption has been that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.  We have asserted that Obama’s legal name and citizenship changed when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, and that the birth certificate image published on Obama’s campaign website does not reflect current records. You can read the previous articles referenced at the end of this post to catch up on our analysis.

We now wonder if our assumption about Obama’s birth place was wrong.

I have received an unverified tip that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate  for Obama were sent from Kenya, and have been received by three separate individuals. I am told that these documents are certified, with an embossed seal, and display the name of the hospital where Obama was born, as well as witness signatures.

Reportedly this Birth Cert reflects information filed Oct. 9 by Philip Berg. See item #18 on this docket, page 10, the relevant language of which, underlined in red, is captured here in a screen shot:

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:39:56 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate Found - Unverified Tip
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »

[Update: Please note that the information about the Kenyan B.C.E. is based on a tip that has not yet been verified. The information filed in the lawsuit is confirmed, and taken from the court record.]

TD Foreword:  Those who have followed this blog know that our working assumption has been that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.  We have asserted that Obama’s legal name and citizenship changed when he was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, and that the birth certificate image published on Obama’s campaign website does not reflect current records. You can read the previous articles referenced at the end of this post to catch up on our analysis.

I have received an unverified tip that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate (B.C.E.) for Obama were sent from Kenya, and have been received by three separate individuals. I am told that these documents are certified, with an embossed seal, and display the name of the hospital where Obama was born, as well as witness signatures.

Reportedly this B.C.E. reflects information filed Oct. 9 by Philip Berg. See item #18 on this docket, page 10, the relevant language of which, underlined in red, is captured here in a screen shot:

McCain said Obama is a nice decent person and people should not be concerned if he becomes president. Whats the difference where he was born. What the difference if his father was a filthy drunken baboon and his mother had a case of jungle fever. It seems that the niggeras and the white trash outnumber the righteous folks so get ready for president monkey obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »
That's rascist. Americanhero where are you!!!!

When someone pops right through the sensitivity border at warp 10, shouldn't they be put in some kind of timeout for sensitivity training!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
That's rascist. Americanhero where are you!!!!

When someone pops right through the sensitivity border at warp 10, shouldn't they be put in some kind of timeout for sensitivity training!!!

I am sensitive to the fact that we are up sh-ts creak with out a paddle. What more training could you expect.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 09:40:30 PM »
I heard that change leads to hope.... :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 03:58:12 AM »
Shamgar,

Stop trying to make divergent posts.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:44 AM »
Wasn't aware I was making divergent posts?

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »
LATEST UPDATE
from Texasdarlin blog

Update 2, 10/12/08 10:40 AM ET:

Since originally posting this story Saturday,  Atty. Philip Berg’s office informed us that they cannot discuss this matter due to pending litigation, which is understandable.

They also informed us that Berg is NOT collaborating with Ed Hale, moderator of a site, “Hillary Clinton Supporters for John McCain” and host of a radio show.   We have had no direct contact with Ed Hale, and have no idea whether he’s truthful or not.

Whether or not the “tip” we received is accurate, only time will tell.
At this time, we have no further independent verification.

However, the reason we published this story and the reason we will keep the story on this blog is that the language in Berg’s filing — which is a matter of public record — is specific about the Kenyan birth place, and we assume that the claim is based on something besides wishful thinking.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »

what is a divergent post???  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »
As much as I would want it to be true, I must admit I'm skeptical. Why would a pregnant American woman go to Kenya to give birth? This would be too odd. Would you all agree to have a potentially life threatening medical procedure done in a third world country, if you had a choice?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »
As much as I would want it to be true, I must admit I'm skeptical. Why would a pregnant American woman go to Kenya to give birth? This would be too odd. Would you all agree to have a potentially life threatening medical procedure done in a third world country, if you had a choice?

I think she was one of something like 14 wives....

If he was from Kenya, his medical care might have been free or something...

and with all those wives..... :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »

That's just what we need around here, more rational thought...

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »

The probablity of the existence of Kenyan birth certificate
appears to be highly diminished by the proof offered in the following link.

This link has an image of a newspaper article ..from the Honolulu
Advertiser in 1961... referring to a birth listing of a son born
on 8-4-1961 to Mr and Mrs. Barack H. Obama ....etc etc .....

http://politisite.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/clinton-supporters-now-claim-obama-not-a-natural-born-citizen-ineligible-to-be-president/

It was also mentioned on Hotair.com
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:14:57 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »

That's just what we need around here, more rational thought...

Im blonde, does that help????  :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

Why did Obama's mother make any of the choices she made in her life? I agree that I wouldn't want to have ANY medical procedure done in a third-world country,but Obama's mother was off her rocker.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »

[Update: Please note that the information about the Kenyan B.C.E. is based on a tip that has not yet been verified. The information filed in the lawsuit is confirmed, and taken from the court record.]

I have received an unverified tip that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate (B.C.E.) for Obama were sent from Kenya, and have been received by three separate individuals. I am told that these documents are certified, with an embossed seal, and display the name of the hospital where Obama was born, as well as witness signatures.

Reportedly this B.C.E. reflects information filed Oct. 9 by Philip Berg. See item #18 on this docket, page 10, the relevant language of which, underlined in red, is captured here in a screen shot:

McCain said Obama is a nice decent person and people should not be concerned if he becomes president. Whats the difference where he was born. What the difference if his father was a filthy drunken baboon and his mother had a case of jungle fever. It seems that the niggeras and the white trash outnumber the righteous folks so get ready for president monkey obama.

nice post

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
*yawns*

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 10:29:51 PM »
*yawns*

CF, please do not make any more divergent posts.  Thanks