2 (6.7%)
American Muslims.
1 (3.3%)
European Muslims
0 (0%)
All of the above
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who are the worst Muslims?  (Read 2641 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Who are the worst Muslims?
« on: October 11, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »
All Muslims regardless of race, nationality, or gender are terrible. But I think Iranian Muslims are the worst of the bunch!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Who are the worst Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
All that are breathing.  >:(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
The most intelligent Muslims are the worst because they are the ones who can do the most damage.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
There's no "all of the above" choice.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »
There's no "all of the above" choice.

Done.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »
The most intelligent Muslims are the worst because they are the ones who can do the most damage.

Is it the most intelligent ones or the ones with the most money and assets. Arabs aren't very intelligent but they have vast resources and can hire/buy/steal all they need to cause damage world-wide.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »
I voted Arab. And they are the ones who are in our face right now, But to think of it, probably African Muslims are the most retarted of the bunch.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 10:35:05 PM »
I voted Arab. And they are the ones who are in our face right now, But to think of it, probably African Muslims are the most retarted of the bunch.
They're all retarded!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 10:39:26 PM »
All are but I'd say that Blacks have it in them to be worse. Here in Seattle The Black Muzzies from Somlia who live right near the Jewish Community and 3 shuls are within 2 miles of the Muslim area
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »
ALL OF THEM, especially the ones who will be goose stepping down Madison avenue tomorrow. Join us at 12 noon at Madison avenue and 27 street and let them know how unhappy you are.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 03:06:57 AM »
They all are worst specially the origin Arabs and dangerous Iranians, but the pattern of vote may indicate to be marked to the one who is in immediate contact with the voter.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 03:19:17 AM »
The more they believe in Islam, the worse they are.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 05:50:22 AM »
The ones that are breathing.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 06:35:16 AM »
All Muslims regardless of race, nationality, or gender are terrible. But I think Iranian Muslims are the worst of the bunch!

Iranian Muslims are not the worst at all, trust me.. Although Khomeini and his crowd are by far the most evil leadership on the earth.  Remember muslims are slaves to their leaders and do not always support them.  The people who are the worst are the Arabs.  Unlike Iran, the Arabs hate Jews even more than their leaders, whereas in Iran, the people generally hate Arabs more than Jews; however, the leaders of course are Sufis and love Arabs as brothers and hate Jews.   Arabs and Pakistanis are by far the worst muslims.  How come asian muslims get such a small vote?  Asian muslims have enough nuclear weapons to pose us the greatest threat.  Asian muslims are the ones who are hiding Osama bin Laden.  People are bit misled here.

The Turks are threatening to, since they are our friends, yet almost conquered and Islamacized the world at one time. 

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 07:22:35 AM »

yes you are correct Ruby.  i am listening to Sean Hannity, but he's so worked up ;Dall I could hear is that Obama met with powerful Muslim leaders already, making plans to do their dirty work.  i am really scared.  I don't know what's wrong with Sen. McCain.  is he asleep?  he said to a group at his own rally, "Sen. Obama is a nice man.  He's a family man," and, "Don't be afraid of Sen. Obama if he becomes president."  That went over real well w/the crowd.  He got booed.  This is a nightmare.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 08:30:48 AM »
The ones that met with Obama yesterday or today.  I heard this on Sean Hannity's radio talk show.  Leaders of Hamas were there.  He said, "I didn't know they were going to be there."  What a jacka**.  This is scary what is happening in the U.S. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:47 AM »
The ones that met with Obama yesterday or today.  I heard this on Sean Hannity's radio talk show.  Leaders of Hamas were there.  He said, "I didn't know they were going to be there."  What a jacka**.  This is scary what is happening in the U.S. 
IDK, but theres still HOPE. Thats why we have to support McCain Palin 08.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 08:39:28 AM »
All of you are wrong. The Black Muslims practice clitoris amputation the most and in fact non-Muslim Africans even Jewish ones practice this. The Black Muslims are the worse but not because of Islam but because they're the most evil inherently.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »

I just saw you wrote "retarted" and I remember you've spelt it like that before.  It's not a typo, I see that you've always spelt it like that.

Mostly calling other people retarded!

You've accidentally made the same kind of absurd joke before, saying somebody was the most stupidest person.  That time the irony was pointed out to you.

You know if you're going to call anybody a retard, you should make sure not to look like one while you're doing it!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 09:28:44 AM »
Let's try to keep the person attacks down. It is against the forum rules. Also, please refrain from cursing and using * or - to blot out letters. It's still means exactly the same thing and I don't want this language on the forum. Not only do we have children on the forum, it's a religious forum.

The worst muslims are any muslims that believe in that hideous book called the koran. That's like asking which nazis are worse.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »
IT's certainly a good question, but it should be reworded to make it a more challenging debate?

Removing the all of the above as an option and teh question should be, not "who's the worst Muslim", but which is the most dangerous muslim?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 11:44:06 AM »
The most dangerous Muslims are ones who are the boldest/bravest and smartest...So the black and Arab Muslims are the boldest, but one of the dumbest and most cowardly...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 08:17:39 PM »
Muslims everywhere, they are all part of the same cult no matter what region of the world they are in.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!