Author Topic: Fake report about Lehman Brothers moving $400 billion to Israel gets broad circu  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
More from the tolerant left. Reminiscent of the 4000 Israeli workers who stayed home on 9/11 instead of going to the World Trade Center, at least according to the brilliant black and muslim geniuses.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Yes, similar propaganda.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sounds like something Fag Buchanus would say.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
This story is about as real as the libelous "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" fictitious garbage.  There are enough REAL historical accounts about leftist Bolshevik Jews putting all Jews in danger that it makes one wonder why the antisemites even go to the lengths they do to make up such stories.

Like why did Hitler go through all the trouble of writing Mein Kampf when it was already written as the Koran?  Even Winston Churchill made this observation.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Same crap. >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is part of the global lies spread against Jewish by Nazi, Mouselems and Eurocommunists. Only fools believe in them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
This kind of thing actually scares me.  I grew up in a less than tolerant area so I've experienced anti-semitism.  I've also experienced it on other forums.  I just hope these kinds of conspiracy theories aren't believed on a wide scale.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
People are STUPID.  I put a thread up- where 85 BILLION of that FRAUD BAILOUT went to AIG- to HELP SHARIA- STOP LYING leftists AND FAR FAR RIGHT LIARS.  Yes, we have FAR FAR FAR RIGHT Liars that HATE Jewish people- ALL OF THEM- they ARE the ENEMY as well.
  I know this, b/c my email is FULL of 'conservative' "Right-wingers" Yeahhhhhhhhh RIGHT. Evil DOGS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This kind of thing actually scares me.  I grew up in a less than tolerant area so I've experienced anti-semitism.  I've also experienced it on other forums.  I just hope these kinds of conspiracy theories aren't believed on a wide scale.

Zevida- I AM here for YOU- u got me? I dont care WHERE you live- I dont care- if you need help- I AM THERE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer

Zevida- I AM here for YOU- u got me? I dont care WHERE you live- I dont care- if you need help- I AM THERE.

That's very sweet of you Paulette.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
I had wondered whether there was an anti-semitic component in allowing Lehman Bros to fail. (Bernanke notwithstanding)  even if only a small component .. I am not a believer in conspiracies so its just a conjecture
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:31:33 PM by Roadwarrior »