Author Topic: Barack Obama & Raila Odinga  (Read 834 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Barack Obama & Raila Odinga
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »

This video is what most scares me with this election. If you watch it all, it will hit home to a lot of our unspoken fears. It's how Odinga ran, the voter fraud....how he lost by 200,000 (+) votes and what the after effects of that lost election. The anger, the destruction, the killings. Is this same scenario going to play here in America? I pray not! BUT........it's setting up to be.

During the next 3 weeks this election is going to get nasty. We have ACORN that fends for the minorities and poor. (Obama clan). We have Ayers and Resko and Wright and even (MAYBE) a birth certificate that will come about. The list is becoming huge. BUT...talking about these things will instill anger to those that doesn't believe Obama can do any wrong. If McCain wins and it was won (to their belief) on the above issues, I have a feeling it's going to get rough. I've watched too many videos of evil people....read too many articles that relate to their cause. I've heard......'wipe the white man off the face of the earth' etc etc And this anger is what ignites our fears.

We've got to win this. I just pray that when we do, the goodness that America has instilled inside of us, over-rides our anger and nothing happens.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Barack Obama & Raila Odinga
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »
I saw this earlier today somewhere...

The same thing ran through my mind too...... :fright:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Barack Obama & Raila Odinga
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »
Obama is shown campaigning for Odinga in 2006
as a US Senator at taxpayer expense .....There was an election
occuring and Senator Obama was actively supporting Odinga...
That also sounds like a Logan Act violation.
Odinga signed a MOU with the Muslim factions in Kenya ...
There is a pdf file available online.
(Vote for Change is the logo at the end ...Sound familiar ? )

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/why-did-obama-campaign-for-a-pro-islam-candidate-in-kenya/

Corsi, on Hannity radio,  said he has emails between Obama and Odinga ....Obama advising Odinga how to run his campaign !!! 
Corsi will appear on Hannity and Colmes on Monday to talk about
copies of emails he has in his possession that occurred between Obama's   Senate office and Odinga

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:44:04 PM by Roadwarrior »