Author Topic: Booooo! Rich Whore Vanessa Slutgens Buys Multimillion-Dollar Mansion in So Cal!  (Read 675 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If Chaim had a fraction of the money that this harlot did, we'd be halfway on our way to saving Israel. Instead, in this present age, G-d has allowed the evil among us to have the vast majority of the resources, as a test to us. Such a damn shame that I have to live so close to so much scum-of-the-earth.  >:(

Check out this story in the Los Angeles Nazi Times' Local section:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/valley/la-hm-hotprop11-2008oct11,0,5097018.story

Quote from: Los Angeles Times
'High School Musical's' Vanessa Hudgens buys Studio City home for $2.75 million

The Old-World Tuscan-style house features a Pebble Tec pool and spa, waterfalls, cabana and a barbecue island.

By Ann Brenoff, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
October 11, 2008

OK, PULL up the blinds in your sleeping tween-ager's room and show her this column. I promise she will not shoot daggers your way. Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Hudgens of "High School Musical" fame has bought her first house. It's in Studio City, it cost $2.75 million, and she isn't out of her teens yet.

The Old-World Tuscan-style house has a city-lights view. There are six bedrooms and 6 1/2 bathrooms in 5,200 square feet. The property has a Pebble Tec pool and spa, waterfalls, cabana and a barbecue island. The kitchen has Thermador appliances and copper sinks. There is a wine cellar with glass doors and Mexican wrought iron. I won't even ask why a teenager needs a wine cellar, but whatever. . . .

The two-story home had been on the market for almost a year and had been most recently priced at $3,299,000.

Hudgens plays "good girl" Gabriella Montez in the "High School Musical" franchise. "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" is set to be released this month. She recently finished filming "Bandslam," directed by Todd Graff, and is working on her second album, to be released next year.

Hudgens likely caused several Disney execs to drop their BlackBerries mid-text when naked photos of her surfaced recently on the Internet. On second thought, between that and the wine cellar, you might want to let those sleeping tweens lie.

Jim Pascucci, chairman of estates for Rodeo Realty, listed the property. Andrew Mortaza of Keller Williams World Media Center represented the buyer, according to the Multiple Listing Service.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:04:40 PM by C.F. »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
who. cares.

It is funny that you seem to be obsessed with this girl.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:08:23 PM by t_h_j »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, I gotta hand it to you, you sure know how to recognize "obsession"--much like how a certain poster I know is fixated on sticking up for Buchanan, Obama, the Nazi Germans, etc.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Well, I gotta hand it to you, you sure know how to recognize "obsession"--much like how a certain poster I know is fixated on sticking up for Buchanan, Obama, the Nazi Germans, etc.

enlighten me as how i stuck up for any of them.