Author Topic: Who is Jacob Rothschild?  (Read 866 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Who is Jacob Rothschild?
« on: October 15, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
Okay, I am new to a lot of information. I hope you can help me understand a few things. Who is Jacob Rothschild? Is he Jewish? Is he part of the bilderberg group? Is he behind the election process of Obama? Why are there so many Jewish people in Hollywood that want Obama elected? Don't they love their homeland? Am I understanding that correctly? Also, are the Jewish bankers in America wanting Obama and a one world government which would mean Islamic rule? Okay, I may be getting things mixed up. Please don't let me offend anyone. I am honestly trying to understand things. Perhaps, you all can help me understand all this disjointed information. Thanks for your help.

This youtube clip was a bit confusing and upsetting. I know not to believe everything. So, I am checking information.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Who is Jacob Rothschild?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
I would think so ,however brother Nathanel kampner who this tape is from from is a former Jew who became an Eastern Orthodox clergy i forgot his real name,he is also a gay and a nut 

http://megorious.com/phlog/queer-guy-for-the-end-is-nigh 

his name is Milton Kapner
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 04:44:23 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »
There is no institution of "Jewish Bankers" and there is no coordination between Jews in key economic positions. Unfortunately most American Jews are going to vote for Obama despite him being completely against Jews and anything righteous.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »
There is no institution of "Jewish Bankers" and there is no coordination between Jews in key economic positions. Unfortunately most American Jews are going to vote for Obama despite him being completely against Jews and anything righteous.

This is extra true. In banking business is all about dough, moolah and smuckaroos and like in a shark pool. In this circles religion or nationality counts (nearly) for nothing.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
This is all a a bunch of typical 'evil Jewish' banker conspiracy.  It has been addressed in this forum before.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:40 PM »
Briann,

I am new to the group so if my question is redundant to someone else's question it isn't intentional. I am just trying to understand who Jacob Rothchild is in our banking system. In asking this question, I am in no way trying to speak in any generality about "evil Jewish bankers".  I am also confused as to why so many Jewish Hollywood people are so angry in words and actions towards the Jewish people. I am trying to better understand the deeper issue controlling the elections. Obviously, all that seems so superficial is a masquerade for what is really going on in a country that seems so be changing dramatically (U.S). After all, the recent wall street slump caused our government to forcefully buy out banks, which includes banks that were in the red and banks that were not in the red (?). Why are they forcing the banks that are not in trouble to hand over stocks for the government to buy? This all seems a bit suspicious. I heard about this with my own ears on the news this morning. Also, why did Bush say that he needed to work with other countries to discuss our economics with other countries? I saw the panel he was sitting down with when he said this. I saw so many countries represented. Why did Bush sign a treaty with Mexico and Canada to make "greater economic cooperation". Something is seriously amiss in the U.S. and this should be a concern for the country of Israel. If something is going on here, where will we be to help defend against the hatred of the Muslims? Come, now, don't get so defensive. I support Israel, and I have a special place in my heart for the Jews.