Author Topic: If b. hussein the muslim wins, and he probably will . . .  (Read 1131 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
If b. hussein the muslim wins, and he probably will . . .
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:02:05 PM »
If Obama wins the JDL must be re-formed.  Thus, every Jew must learn to shoot a .22 and become well versed in self-defense skills, since you know the blacks and the muslims will be gunning for us.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: If b. hussein the muslim wins, and he probably will . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »

Good post- White Israelite has been WARNING this forum for a LONG time about this.  People NEED to WAKE UP
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »
If Obama wins the JDL must be re-formed.  Thus, every Jew must learn to shoot a .22 and become well versed in self-defense skills, since you know the blacks and the muslims will be gunning for us.

You better believe that they will be gunning for us.  The first order of business in an Obama presidency will be re-election.  So they will be looking to wipe out any political opposition.  All of the government's resources will be allocated for this.

Know your rights and use them.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »
get a 9mm

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »
Come on guys get a real gun. You don't want to have to hit em with the barrel after you empty the clip. 45 for pistol and 308 for long gun.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 02:26:21 PM »
I think the MOST IMPORANT thing that needs to be protected is the FIRST amendment.  Obama will predictably impose the fairness doctrine (AS HE WILL HAVE CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT),  and this NEEDS to be fought against.

BTW... I still say this race is close.  Look at the latest Gallup poll of likely voters.  And this is in the midst of economic turmoil...   So Mccaine still has a chance.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
I think the MOST IMPORANT thing that needs to be protected is the FIRST amendment.  Obama will predictably impose the fairness doctrine (AS HE WILL HAVE CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT),  and this NEEDS to be fought against.

BTW... I still say this race is close.  Look at the latest Gallup poll of likely voters.  And this is in the midst of economic turmoil...   So Mccaine still has a chance.

i don't think he will have congressional support (after a year or 2 in office).  This is simply because he is a younger guy, and the democrat leaders will attempt to control him.  He will resist their attempts, and in turn, they will resist his agenda.  he will be impotent.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

i don't think he will have congressional support (after a year or 2 in office).  This is simply because he is a younger guy, and the democrat leaders will attempt to control him.  He will resist their attempts, and in turn, they will resist his agenda.  he will be impotent.

I disagree.  Many of them have shared goals.  And many in the Democratic Congress know that this may be a once in a career opportunity for them... to have a large majority in congress, an ultra-left winger as president, and a panicking public.  I think this could spell disaster.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »

You honestly can't believe that will be the case. The evil animals will get along like peas in a pod. You will see things fly through congress unopposed. Is going to be a field day for the left. You can take that to the bank.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
Nobama victory may be a sign of degeneration and so in case if he wins, it my become very difficult to manage a degenerated America either internally or externally.

As the last phase may bring forward a lot of polarization, which can be expected to be relatively more beneficial to the status-quo candidate John and also the electoral college system may have a 50-50% chances of upturning any one cart may be be equally favorable to John, so everything has not really been lost.

Hopes shall be kept high deep in the hearts and the flags shall be kept high flying on the forts.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »

i am in agreement that we must be armed.  it is written in the Constitution that it is every American's right to bear arms.  if you chose to live in an Obama Nation, which I do not, you will need a gun because the borders will be wide open.  how do you think 40% of our citizens, many of whom are illegal aliens, got into this country?  we need the JDL.  they don't fool around and take these matters very seriously ;)