Author Topic: Muslim Only Washrooms In Austrailan University!  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Muslim Only Washrooms In Austrailan University!
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,21129518-2862,00.html

January 28, 2007 12:00am
Article from: Sunday Herald Sun by Mary Papadakis

A ROW has erupted over Muslim-only washrooms at La Trobe University that can be accessed only with a secret push-button code.

Muslim students have exclusive access to male and female washrooms on campus, sparking claims of bias and discrimination.

The university and Islamic leaders have defended the washrooms as vital to Muslim students' prayer rituals.

A university student, who did not want to be identified, raised the issue with the Sunday Herald Sun this week.

Australian Family Council spokesman Bill Muehlenberg said concerns over the exclusive facilities were valid.

"Do we have a Christian washroom or an atheist washroom?" he said. "The whole thing is madness."

Mr Muehlenberg said the separate facilities were divisive.

"If Muslims are saying 'we are good Australians and want to integrate', why are they insisting on separate washrooms?" he said.

Victorian Muslim community leader Yasser Soliman said the washrooms were necessary.

He said the separate facilities were also due to concerns from non-Muslim students.

"Muslims need to wash their feet before prayer and in the past there have been complaints about them washing their feet in sinks, so this is a happy medium," he said.

Mr Soliman said most universities provided Muslim-only prayer and washrooms for students.

A La Trobe University spokesman said the washrooms were established with the advice of senior Muslim religious leaders.

He said the university also had a Christian chapel with a meeting room and four chaplains from major denominations had offices.

La Trobe University Christian Union vice-president Richard Thamm backed the washrooms.

"It's part of their religion, they need to wash in a special way before they pray," he said.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Muslim Only Washrooms In Austrailan University!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:00:51 PM »
It's too bad that they can't wash their entire stinking bodies while they're at it, and do I mean stinking!  Anyway, my solution for accomodating the Muslims is simple:  Deport the sand nighers!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 11:31:24 PM »
THEY INTEND TO USE THE RESTROOMS TO ASSEMBLE EXPLOSIVES, AND ALSO AS A STAGING BASE FOR TERRORIST ACTS.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »
THEY INTEND TO USE THE RESTROOMS TO ASSEMBLE EXPLOSIVES, AND ALSO AS A STAGING BASE FOR TERRORIST ACTS.

LOL  :)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:25:12 AM »
One day all toilets will be unisex, and then white women can go and pee next to a black man who is evacuating.

Lovers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »
One day all toilets will be unisex, and then white women can go and pee next to a black man who is evacuating.

Lovers.
Fruit, you really need to see a shrink; a black shrink with a blonde secretary;D ;D ;D  That's really funny lol.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 03:47:59 PM »
Fruit predicts:  "...One day all toilets will be unisex, and then white women can go and pee next to a black man who is evacuating..."

Fruit, I'm quite confused here...

If the black man has already evacuated the building, how can a white woman be next to him, if she's in the unisex toilet stall?

Not only that!...but WHY did HomeLand Security evacuate only the black man from the building; and not the white woman who had to go to the bathroom??....

Are they RACISTS?!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 12:06:58 AM »

Lovers.

Had the US congress passed the "Common Restroom Act" during the Clinton era he would have signed that into law.  That would have made his
_________ easier.

I would not be surprised if a liberal congressman or senator has this idea in his/her mind.  One day a liberal judge might rule in favor of having unisex restrooms. We never know.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 10:00:40 PM »
Footwashing basins are being installed in schools and other places in the U.S, also- and your tax dollars are paying for it.

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/the-eid-festival-around-the-world-graphic-photosThis is how savages look, Completely devoid of compassion, Sympathy or respect. Morally bankrupt monsters killing and destroying every thing in their path.
Public execution of women: http://rawa.org/zarmeena.htm

Wife Beating in Islam - Only a rod will help!

Female cirumcision (scraping off external organs)is practiced in the Islam religion.

Why women shouldn't be allowed to drive

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
Omar M. Ahmad, chairman of CAIR, the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group.

This should be required to be broadcast on TV regularly:
http://www.frugalsites.net/911/attack/

I learned everything I need to know about Islam on Sepember 11th.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »
Who the heck would want to use a washroom after these slobs?  I mean they are absolutly disgusting.  You should see the Pakistani Muzzie pigs here those in NYC can vow to it they wipe their nose on their sleeves.  And they wonder why Muzzies are diseased filled?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 10:20:56 PM »
Who the heck would want to use a washroom after these slobs?  I mean they are absolutly disgusting.  You should see the Pakistani Muzzie pigs here those in NYC can vow to it they wipe their nose on their sleeves.  And they wonder why Muzzies are diseased filled?
You said it MasterWolf1. I would not want to touch a thing they come into contact with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 10:48:41 PM »

Be nice to go in and toss a slice of bacon in each basin.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:51:12 PM by Cyberella »