Author Topic: Can Chaim do a comedy show to raise money for the cause?  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Can Chaim do a comedy show to raise money for the cause?
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:15:45 PM »
This guy seems to know to mock black people in a PC way

Allen-T

Re: Can Chaim do a comedy show to raise money for the cause?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 05:14:09 PM »
Chaim should put out a greatest hits CD. Everyone can post their favorite Chaim rants, mine would be the story about the two black bus drivers who got into an accident and Chaim had to go down to Police headquarters and deal with that fat affirmative action beast sargent! 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
Chaim should put out a greatest hits CD. Everyone can post their favorite Chaim rants, mine would be the story about the two black bus drivers who got into an accident and Chaim had to go down to Police headquarters and deal with that fat affirmative action beast sargent! 

That was my favorite.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
The black history month show was a right laugh! He is a great mimick, i liked the speech by luther king.

"Monkey do, like monkey see,Monkey do, like monkey see,Monkey do, like monkey see"

:D :D :D :D wow that was funny.

But i think people wouldn't take Chaim seriously if he did a comedy show or released his own CD. He is a leader of a political and religious movement it isn't really a laughing matter, even if things should lighten up.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
Jabo,

Looks like you used one of the slides that are on my next video. Mine is in black and white though. For some reason I though it was taken in black and white. I'll try to release my Israel video soon.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 08:19:37 PM »
Jabo,

Looks like you used one of the slides that are on my next video. Mine is in black and white though. For some reason I though it was taken in black and white. I'll try to release my Israel video soon.

I think the original photo was only in black and white. On a google search, I found one in color. I'm positive it was edited. I can give you the URL if you want.

http://www.rza.org/kotel%20soldiers.GIF

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 06:24:04 AM »
But i think people wouldn't take Chaim seriously if he did a comedy show or released his own CD. He is a leader of a political and religious movement it isn't really a laughing matter, even if things should lighten up.

Yes, on second thought you are correct. I guess I was thinking selfishly :(

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 05:00:35 PM »
The Holy Ghost descends upon all those who mock the black man and smites them with a tumult of the intestines: for it is written, 'Behold the day, that the damsels should be given in hand to marriage unto the men who resemble beasts; yea, even in that Day shall the L-rd destroy all those who mock and make light of the L-rd's appointed day of farce,'
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?