Author Topic: Obama Quote: Please Confirm or Deny  (Read 739 times)

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
Obama Quote: Please Confirm or Deny
« on: October 19, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Barack Hussein Obama, from his book The Audacity of Hope

Did Obama really write this in his schlocky book?

Thanks.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Obama Quote: Please Confirm or Deny
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 08:16:40 AM »

he acually wrote

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."  but the explicit antecedents in the paragraph are "Arab",  "Pakistani"

He clearly meant "Muslim"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »
The proper way to quote it would be to put Muslims in brackets like this: "I will stand with them [the Muslims] should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 09:59:07 AM »
I have found the entire paragraph that this slightly-edited quote was extrapolated from, and despite all of the dishonest liberal commentary to the contrary, there is absolutely no question Obama was referring to Muslims.

It is nothing less than astonishing that this schvartze is a step away from the White House.

Thank you for the replies.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 10:21:41 AM »
Our rights are being taken away.  In some instances, they handed over on a silver plater by these morons who call themselves patriotic.  they are idiotic, not patriotic.  soon we will not have talk radio, our tvs will have filtered programs and Obama will delay baseball games to indoctrinate the Americans that are so dissatisfied with their way of life: freedom, liberty and love.  NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM.  They want someone to tell them what to do in every aspect of their lives.  They can have it.  I'm leaving.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »

There has been a total and complete Mainstream Major Media news blackout
of all of his prior writings,  audio comments,  biography, associations,
prior employment.  Everything.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:56 AM »
"my Muslim faith," and George Stephanopolous gently corrected him, "my Christian faith," ........how many of us have EVER made this mistake in our lifetimes :laugh:

of course he is a Muslim.  met w/Muslims last weekend during a meeting of some sort, where 2 Hamas leaders were presents.  Armpit said, "I didn't know they'd be there."

Just like Jackie Mason said, "He is a liar."

You don't have to be a genius to figure this one out: of course, he's a Muslim.  He's making friends with our enemies.  They have endorsed him.

Colin Powell is a traitor.  the Castro Bros. have endorsed him.  Hamas had endorsed him. 

That attack on Cindy McCain yesterday by the NY Times rag questioning whether she really had a stroke or not; when is that photo going to be plastered all over the papers of apeface Michelle Obama w/Louis Farrakhan's wife going to appear? >:(

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

he acually wrote

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."  but the explicit antecedents in the paragraph are "Arab",  "Pakistani"

When's he going to stand w/Americans?  He couldn't even stand w/Joe the Plumber.  This guy needs to be impeached.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obamaimpeachment/

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »

he acually wrote

When's he going to stand w/Americans?  He couldn't even stand w/Joe the Plumber.  This guy needs to be impeached.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/obamaimpeachment/

Something might happen with the lawsuits .....
The Electoral College votes on Dec 15....but that is winner take all
in most states
Inauguration day is on 1/20/2009