Author Topic: Colin Powell endorses Obama  (Read 2972 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Colin Powell endorses Obama
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »
This is what happens when Blacks are promoted and given high offices. It was W's fault to promote appoint Powell as an affirmative action Secretary of State. 

This same Powell also said as long as a man wears condom he can have sex with anyone.  This same Powell who condemned Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell for their false spirituality.

Yes, it is not surprising that Colin Powel would turn his back on politics and vote because of race. It is a shame because he used to have a good image.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

TRAITOR.

he was alwaysa  traitor..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 02:52:09 PM »
Shalom,

Now for a flashback to the days of Colin Blow : http://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/saturday-night-live-colon-blow/feqaU4X8926BBZoi11DZMELJ2TunZ9oc

Funny stuff!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »
Extension of support by Euro-Communists.
 ???
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2008, 04:44:36 PM »
I don't think that this affirmative actioner's voice carry much waight anyway, and it might actually make people rethink again how comes all the scums of the earth lines up in support for Obama.

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2008, 05:38:56 PM »
let's face it.  colin powell is a negro and he wants to see negros run this country.  unfortunately the crazy whites in this country think Powell is brilliant; but he's not, he's a mediocrity at best. nonetheless, mccain is probably toast. 

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »

People don't remember but in the mid-90s's  Powell called this country racist
- he has his resentments

He also appears to want a position in a non-Mccain administration.
a quid-pro-quo endorsement in exchange for a job

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »
Jaime, Prop 8 outlaws gay marriage. We need to support it.

then support it.  i will not.  if you are "caught" talking about them, you will be interrogated, investigated, prosecuted and incarcerated.  they equate it on the same level as racial discrimination and are against one man and one woman married to each other.i can't support that.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2008, 01:01:21 AM »
Powell had the nerve to say that he was turned off by the negative tone of McCain's campaign.  What a liar!!!  The reason McCain is losing is because he has run the weakest, nicest campaign.  I wish McCain had run a negative campaign.  But this is what liberal fascists are about.  Up is down, down is up, left is right etc.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »
He was a Black Nazi from the beginning. He voted for him because of he's Black. It seems so called "Black Conservatives" end up supporting their fellow "Black Brothas."  ::) :thumbsdown:

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2008, 05:21:46 AM »

People don't remember but in the mid-90s's  Powell called this country racist
- he has his resentments

He also appears to want a position in a non-Mccain administration.
a quid-pro-quo endorsement in exchange for a job

hi RW,

Why didn't he resign from Bush's admin if things were so bad over there.  Seems Pres. Bush, who btw, kept us all safe for 7 years, hires all ethnicities, is fair, and well, I like Texans.  I find they are a lot of fun, nice people.  Evidentally, Powell went black.  We don't understand it.  It's stupid.  That's like us saying, "he's Jewish, he gets my vote, even if he's an idiot."  There are plenty of blacks who are not like this.  Take for instance former Lt. Gov. Michael Steele.  He's a Republican and I would vote for him in a second, unless he suddenly "changed," as we are seeing happening now.  Wonder what Condie is going to do :o

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 05:28:53 AM »
Powell had the nerve to say that he was turned off by the negative tone of McCain's campaign.  What a liar!!!  The reason McCain is losing is because he has run the weakest, nicest campaign.  I wish McCain had run a negative campaign.  But this is what liberal fascists are about.  Up is down, down is up, left is right etc.

by saying that, it hammered one more nail into McCain's coffin.  It is not in Sen. McCain's nature to be cruel.  He is a nice man.  He is not weak.  It comes off as weakness.  He is up against a cruel, narcissist, who is egocentric and maniacal.  A long, long time again, Dennis Miller, who appears on Bill O'Reilly's show said this:

"He (McCain) is going to etiquette himself right out of this race."

Sen. McCain is from the old school.  He is honest.  An American War Hero.  He doesn't play dirty.  It's okay with him if he loses.  He has a wonderful family he loves and they love him back.  He has 7 homes.  He is a Senator.  He is married to a rich, rich woman.  I have written to Sen. McCain many many times begging him to save us and our country.  Forget about it.  Obama outspent him and bought himself The White House.  The average American voter is an idiot.  The End.