Author Topic: Hamas: We received 'thank you' letter from Congolissa Rice  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Hamas: We received 'thank you' letter from Congolissa Rice
« on: October 19, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
Hamas has received a letter from U.S. Secretary of State Congolissa Rice thanking the terror group for its efforts in maintaining a cease fire in the Gaza Strip, a senior Hamas leader announced today.

If accurate, the alleged letter would be the first public communication between the Bush administration and Hamas, which Israel is seeking to isolate.

Mahmoud al-Zahar, chief of Hamas in Gaza, announced at a press conference in Syria today that Rice in recent days sent a letter to Hamas praising the terror group for its efforts in maintaining a cease fire in the Gaza Strip.

Zahar claimed the alleged letter was sent via the U.S. Embassy in Damascus and handed to Hamas by a visiting Arab foreign minister. Zahar did not release the actual alleged letter, but he said it was in response to a formal letter sent last month to the Middle East Quartet by Ahmed Youssef, senior Hamas political adviser in Gaza, in which Yousef argued the Quartet had no basis for isolating Hamas. The Quartet consists of the U.S., United Nations, European Union and Russia.

In an exclusive interview with WND today, Yousef said he had not personally seen any letter but he heard from Hamas leaders in Syria that they received the purported letter from Rice.

He said for the past two years he has routinely sent messages to the Quartet but never once received a reply from the U.S. He said he did not know what prompted Rice to purportedly convey a message back to Hamas.

In a separate interview today, a top Hamas source told WND his terror group has been making headway in ending its international isolation. He claimed Hamas was in communication with unspecified elements in the U.S., including unnamed presidential candidates, and with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who serves as the Quartet's main Mideast envoy.

The source said he believes there will be a meeting in the future between Hamas and Blair.

Hamas' charter calls for the murder of Jews and destruction of Israel. In April, Former President Jimmy Carter met with Hamas' most senior leadership in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and in Syria in a move widely seen as breaking the dam of Hamas' isolation.

Immediately after Carter's meeting, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner confirmed Paris held talks with Hamas and Norway's deputy foreign minister, Raymond Johansan, admitted meeting with Hamas leader Ismail Haniya.

Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum confirmed to WND that Hamas this year "met a delegation from the European Parliament, from France, and from Italy and Norway and from the EU parliament and from Carter."

"All of these are supporting Hamas, and they have a plan to support Palestinian rights and interests," Barhoum said, speaking from Gaza.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=78496
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Hamas: We received 'thank you' letter from Congolissa Rice
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »
I don't believe it, but unfortunately, this is a case where perception is more important than truth.  There could be serious consequences if the American, Israeli, or arab public believes that Rice is sympathetic to Hamas.  I think that this is merely a ploy by Hamas to win a mandate for increased terrorism.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 10:41:01 PM »
I don't believe it, but unfortunately, this is a case where perception is more important than truth.  There could be serious consequences if the American, Israeli, or arab public believes that Rice is sympathetic to Hamas.  I think that this is merely a ploy by Hamas to win a mandate for increased terrorism.

Congolissa is a Jew/Israel hater. She has done a lot of damage to the state of Israel.  So I believe it is possible that she indeed sent that letter to hamas!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »
i don't know who to believe.  how do we get to the truth? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:45 PM »
I completely believe it. And I predict that Condomloser Lice (yimach schma) will be endorsing Obama any day now.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »
I completely believe it. And I predict that Condomloser Lice (yimach schma) will be endorsing Obama any day now.

I agree w/you about Miss Condom Lice endorsing The One, or That One.  I like That One better ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 11:48:21 PM »
That sick [censored] will step behind Colin "Cancer" Powell any day now. What Tratiors. I thought Bush was a Bible believing Christian. We need another Regan
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 05:40:46 AM »
That sick schvartza will step behind Colin "Cancer" Powell any day now. What Tratiors. I thought Bush was a Bible believing Christian. We need another Regan

This is very scary.  People are not thinking with their heads.  What is it with these blacks.  Bush was very nice to these ___________ and look what he gets in return.  Oh well, Powell did what he did, now it's Condie's turn.  We know what to expect.