Author Topic: Blacks won't vote: Obama the slumlord  (Read 642 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Blacks won't vote: Obama the slumlord
« on: October 19, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »
Obama can win - unless we reveal the true Obama to blacks!

Our radio ad about the Boston Globe investigation exposes Obama as a corrupt slum lord!

Help us air our radio ad in key battleground states on radio stations that target black voters. Tests of our ad show that blacks who know the truth about Obama declare they will not vote for him.

That's why we must act immediately to air our proven radio ad to educate black voters about the real Obama. Our ad causes blacks to ask: If Obama's messianic message of "hope and change" is so powerful, why are the poor people in Chicago still poor? Here is the text of the ad:

Obama claims he cares about poor blacks, but a Boston Globe report exposed how for eight years Obama supported slum projects in Chicago.

Poor blacks living in rat and roach infested apartments condemned Obama for not caring about them.

Cynthia Ashley, a fourteen-year resident said: "No one should have to live like this, and no one did anything about it."

Anthony Frizzell a twenty-year resident said: "In the winter I can feel the cold air coming through the walls and the sockets."

Sharee Jones who has lived for years with the rats said: "You could hear them under the floor and in the walls, and they didn't do nothing about it."

Paul Johnson who helped organize a protest against Obama said: "Of course he knew. He just didn't care."

Showing he just didn't care, Obama wrote letters on Illinois Senate letterhead supporting government loans for slum projects.

Obama coauthored the Illinois law that gave tax breaks to his slum lord friends, including now convicted felon Tony Rezko who helped Obama buy a million-dollar house.

As a US Senator, Obama worked to increase federal subsidies for his slum lord pals who donated more than $175,000 to Obama's campaigns with Rezko raising another $200,000.

While running for president, Obama is promising to create a fund that gives his slum lord buddies $500 million a year. This is outrageous.

Learn the truth.

Humanevents.com

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Blacks won't vote: Obama the slumlord
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:08 PM »
I sent this info to Sen. McCain's office a few mins. ago.  I hope he can use it.  I am watching him being interiewed right now by Chris Wallace, who I do not like.  I don't think anyone is being honest in this entire campaign.  Polls don't mean a thing and we will have to wait till Nov. 4-5 to find out who are next president is.  Obama, repeatedly, after agreeing, with both Hillary and John, he would not exceed a certain amount of money in campaign financing.  Obama collected $165 million last week and John McCain raises the point: where is the money coming from?  this moron is going to have to answer some questions whether he "likes" it or not  :dance:

his plane stinks, he'll do the same thing to the White House.  it will be infested w/cockroaches and rats, just like his slum buildings.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:41:22 PM by jaime »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »
I sent this info to Sen. McCain's office a few mins. ago.  I hope he can use it.  I am watching him being interiewed right now by Chris Wallace, who I do not like.  I don't think anyone is being honest in this entire campaign.  Polls don't mean a thing and we will have to wait till Nov. 4-5 to find out who are next president is.  Obama, repeatedly, after agreeing, with both Hillary and John, he would not exceed a certain amount of money in campaign financing.  Obama collected $165 million last week and John McCain raises the point: where is the money coming from?  this moron is going to have to answer some questions whether he "likes" it or not  :dance:

his plane stinks, he'll do the same thing to the White House.  it will be infested w/cockroaches and rats, just like his slum buildings.

jaime,

I hear what you are saying and it is maddening. But I would suggest toning down the 'racist' rhetoric because it really will not accomplish what you think it will. It may motivate some to vote against Obama, but it has a second effect of making him into the poor oppressed man he wants to appear to be. What matters is what Obama will do to this country, based on his own words. Leave the ethnic stuff at the door. I think that it is wise to avoid the full out racial assault in this election. I know it is not fair because Obama is playing the race card to the hilt, but it is a thin line which we walk in this arena.

muman613

PS: I do agree with you.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 05:14:09 AM »
okay Muman.  i will do as you say.   8)

it's so hard because Obama is a hypocrite allowing his people to live with roaches and rats.  btw, they hate his guts in that part of town which is no surprise.

:-X