Author Topic: Obama raises USD 150 million in Sept, sets new record  (Read 562 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Obama raises USD 150 million in Sept, sets new record
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 07:16:47 AM »
he's a cheater.  he had an agreement  w/Hillary Clinton and then demanded another agreement with Sen. McCain to make things more difficult.  What is so astonishing that he broke the agreement about campaign financing.  Sen. McCain is following the rules set by both parties.  One of the parties is not following the rules.  Should he be commended for being a cheater?  Not a man of his word?  Is lying and cheating something we should be aspiring to, not being honest, like Sen. McCain.  Have a nice day.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »
he's a cheater.  he had an agreement  w/Hillary Clinton and then demanded another agreement with Sen. McCain to make things more difficult.  What is so astonishing that he broke the agreement about campaign financing.  Sen. McCain is following the rules set by both parties.  One of the parties is not following the rules.  Should he be commended for being a cheater?  Not a man of his word?  Is lying and cheating something we should be aspiring to, not being honest, like Sen. McCain.  Have a nice day.

Absolutely. I believe he is cheating in more way than one. I think many of his donors are illegal in that they are from foreign sources.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »
"Absolutely. I believe he is cheating in more way than one. I think many of his donors are illegal in that they are from foreign sources."

Ben, you are very smart.  What's going on here is telepathy.  I agree with you 100%.  He's going to get busted.  Sen. McCain is on his case    ;)

Sen. McCain is a tough guy and he will get to the bottom of this.  We are not alone in this fight and it will be a fight. :throw:

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »

Absolutely. I believe he is cheating in more way than one. I think many of his donors are illegal in that they are from foreign sources.

This will be pursued after the election and the millions
donated from foreign sources will be uncovered....
These numbers are too staggering to just come from the US.
There is a scandal here that is being covered up