Author Topic: If you could ask Obama one question...  (Read 5070 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
If you could ask Obama one question...
« on: October 20, 2008, 09:35:03 PM »
If you could ask Obama one question, knowing that he would have to answer it according to his beliefs (rather than what he would believe people want to hear), and the public would hear it, what would you ask him?

My question might be, "Why did 9/11 happen?"  If he answered that truthfully, I think he would be finished.

What would you ask him?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: If you could ask Obama one question...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »
Why all the anti-Semitism? If you are black, as you claim to be. Whom do you think gave you your Civil Rights? >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:52:35 PM »
I would ask him why he is LYING and trying to pull the wool over our eyes about his RELIGION and HIS CITIZENSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would ask (in the same sentence, so its one question  :::D) why he thinks we are all so stupid????

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »
Dear DAMIEN OMEN HOE-BAMA
    barack HUSSEIN obama: tell the AMERICAN people WHY you CANT produce a U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE......you SICK SOB. 

I AM SORRY brethren, but IF there IS a satan, barack HUSSEIN IS IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
I'd ask him what makes his plane smell.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 12:14:48 AM by Sparky »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »
If you believe that Islam is a religion of peace, what evidences of that you can cite or have personally observed?
 :eat:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 03:49:30 AM »
Hey, what's that on your shirt? :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 04:14:28 AM »
Why do you think that Americans should elect the first Arab-American president, and you never even mention your Arab ancestry? You lie to the blacks and imply that you're half black, even though that's not even true, you're less than half black due to your Arab ancestry.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 07:30:55 AM »
Hey, what's that on your shirt? :laugh:

;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 07:40:51 AM »
How many homo encounters have you had?and when did you first realize you where gay in Kenya?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »
Why is your middle name, "Hussein", never mentioned or a secret in the media?  You know, it's dishonest if you hide things like that.

Obama's answer:  "Welll errr ub um err ub um...I don't want people to judge me because my middle name is the same as some evil people."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:10:32 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 07:57:08 AM »
"why your being so gay"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 08:01:41 AM »
If you could ask Obama one question, knowing that he would have to answer it according to his beliefs (rather than what he would believe people want to hear), and the public would hear it, what would you ask him?

My question might be, "Why did 9/11 happen?"  If he answered that truthfully, I think he would be finished.

What would you ask him?

So I'll answer like he would.  "9/11 happened because of the AMerican policy of going it alone and ruling over other countries.  Such things lead to the extremism of the terrorists to attack the US. I know that McCain will continue to follow the same policy of the Bush Doctrine.  I beleive in negotiating without pre-conditions. Then we won't have anymore 9/11's because terror networks won't form anymore. It's our fault that the world hates us."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »
Why all the anti-Semitism? If you are black, as you claim to be. Whom do you think gave you your Civil Rights? >:(

Obama's answer:

"Anti-semetism is wrong...adn so is any kind of hate towards whites, blacks and Muslims.  Blacks, whites, jews, muslims, christians all gave Civil rights."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 08:03:34 AM »
I would ask him why he is LYING and trying to pull the wool over our eyes about his RELIGION and HIS CITIZENSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would ask (in the same sentence, so its one question  :::D) why he thinks we are all so stupid????

Obama's answer:

"I'm a Christian..I was born a Christian and raised a Christian. I don't understand that just because i went to a school in Jakarta that makes me a Muslim. And i was born in Hawaii and the birth certificate that shows that i was born there."

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:27 AM »
I would ask him for some CHANGE...   With him in power, I probably will need to resort to that.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :'( :'(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:50 AM »
Dear DAMIEN OMEN HOE-BAMA
    barack HUSSEIN obama: tell the AMERICAN people WHY you CANT produce a U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE......you SICK SOB. 

I AM SORRY brethren, but IF there IS a satan, barack HUSSEIN IS IT.

Obama's answer:

"I have it right here...go on my website I have it there."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 08:05:51 AM »
I'd ask him what makes his plane smell.

Obama's answer:

":P I must have had beans and corn that night. Excuse me"  The liberal crowd would laugh at that answer resulting in you looking like a fool (this is bcause of the media bias)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 08:06:17 AM »
Why did VP Biden suddenly have a heart attack and VP Odinga come to replace him so soon.   Kinda like the sick grandmother deal.. How come granny decided to die right before the election..    :o

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 08:06:49 AM »
If you believe that Islam is a religion of peace, what evidences of that you can cite or have personally observed?

Obama's answer:

"err ub um err ub um...Most Muslims are peace loving people. It's the terrorists who have hijacked the religion."

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 08:07:55 AM »

Obama's answer:

"err ub um err ub um...Most Muslims are peace loving people. It's the terrorists who have hijacked the religion."

Dang it.. he even steals the same lines from Bush and Netanyahu..  Obama is hollow brained moron..  In reality, he is just sick and tired of Christians forcing their Jesus on everyone and thinks The Red Book would be a better way to educate the populace.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 08:08:52 AM »
Why do you think that Americans should elect the first Arab-American president, and you never even mention your Arab ancestry? You lie to the blacks and imply that you're half black, even though that's not even true, you're less than half black due to your Arab ancestry.

Obama's answer:

"My father was a Kenyan black. My mother white (trash).  I'm not an Arab. I'm half afican american.  You know what, it shouldn't matter what race someone is.  Recall that Mohandes Gandhi said he was a muslim he was a hindu he was a jew he was a christian."

i know it's frustrating, but i've learned to realize this is what Obama does and why so many love him...it makes me want to kick him square in teh nuts and then Bill Clinton.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 08:09:38 AM »
How many homo encounters have you had?and when did you first realize you where gay in Kenya?
Obama's answer;

"I'm not gay. I'm married with children.  And there is nothing wrong with being gay if you go that way."

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 08:27:48 AM »
Obama's answer;

"I'm not gay. I'm married with children.  And there is nothing wrong with being gay if you go that way."

He would also say: "Nothing wrong with being gay and married with chidlren either! "  .. "Test tubes and stem cell reseacrh do amazing things!"

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 10:11:56 AM »
Who gave you the money????????????????