Author Topic: A ruling/judgement/order in Berg v Obama could come soon  (Read 506 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
A ruling/judgement/order in Berg v Obama could come soon
« on: October 22, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »
Berg had filed a motion that if Obama didnt produce documents
by Oct 15 ....then according to Rule 36 of Federal Civil Law that would constitute an Admission that he didnt have a Birth Cerificate, that he was an Indonesian Citizen etc etera ....about 50 items of information that would be considered an Admission.  Its been 30 days since Berg requested
the documents.

---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.americasright.com/

I have, from good and reliable sources, information suggesting that the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick will come down with an order and memorandum either on Thursday or Friday.
This space is reserved for news on that order. Therefore, unless something monumental occurs over the next two days, I will not be reporting anything further so as to reserve this spot for news regarding the decision in the Berg v. Obama case. It should be easier for everyone that you can simply check this part of the page for news of the order without having to wade through anything else.

As luck would have it, Thursday and Friday represent the only two days this entire fall that I will not be at the courthouse. However, I will have a laptop--and at the very least a BlackBerry--and will receive the order and memorandum as soon as it is handed down. Immediately, I will relate word as to the general disposition of the case in this spot, with details to follow at some point later. If the order does not, for some reason, come down in the next two days, rest assured that it will be covered here prominently when it does.

Common sense, for the past two months, has told me that Philip Berg's case will be eventually dismissed on grounds of lack of standing. Nevertheless, I have had a gut feeling that Judge Surrick may very well just surprise us all -- the information I have been getting over the past 24-36 hours reinforces that gut feeling.
Please refrain from calling the courthouse, as I am told that the phone calls are coming in at the rate of several dozen each day. And, as always, keep checking here at America's Right for updates, especially this crucial one. America's Right was the first to report on this lawsuit when it was filed on August 21, and I have no reason to believe that America's Right will not be the first to report on the judge's decision.

Thank you, and keep your fingers crossed for not only a decision, but a favorable one.

Jeff Schreiber
America's Right

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: A ruling/judgement/order in Berg v Obama could come soon
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 10:27:01 PM »
If he can't produce a certified copy of his birth certificate, he must recluse himself from this election.  Knowing Obama as well as we do >:( i don't think he'll go away quietly.  Everyone will turn their head like they didn't hear it.  Isn't that what's going on in America.  This bum is given a pass over and over and over.  Same thing w/his running mate.  He makes those statements, but doesn't tell us, Homeland Security or the FBI, where and how he knows this info?  He doesn't tell the mainstream media who doesn't care and isn't even aware of what he said, "mark my words," and "an internat'l incident will occur if Obama is elected," well then, let's not elect Obama.  we don't hear those words from the McCain campaign.  oh, I forgot ???  no one likes McCain or Sarah Palin.   We don't even have the correct polling figures to know where we stand.  We have Saturday night live to measure how our VP is doing.  That was marvelous.  No lines given to Sarah, Tina Fey, hating Sarah so much, just walking by her, I don't think that show is funny and I did not laugh once.  Suprisingly, if anyone got to see David Letterman interview Sen. McCain last week, Dave treated the Senator very nicely and the audience really liked the show.  I've cast my vote so I'm all done reading articles, being dunned for money because McCain put a limit on his campaign finances; he can easily afford more than I can to fight Obama.  Obama is such a slimeball, along w/his running mate, there is no way to fight them and David Axelrod.  I'm all done w/this.  If Obama wins, we are not safe.  We aren't safe now, but it will get even worse.  Or maybe I've got it backwards: we are safe because Obama made nice nice with our enemies. :'(