Author Topic: CATHOLICS WHY WE SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR HUSSEIN, AND LISA? CATHOLICVOTE NO ABORTION  (Read 2583 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.catholicvote.com/

BEING THAT I AM CATHOLIC I THOUGHT I WOULD SEND THIS OUT

Lisa, if you don't mind would you kindly add this to your blog?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Remember our teachings were taught to us that baby killing is not just a sin but it is butchery and murder.   I am sure it goes for Jews and Christian the same, but this is a site I too belong to.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  Excellent video!      Anyone who is Pro-Life should be moved by this.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
That's right, anyone who is Pro Life and after seeing something like this makes you think how can anyone abort a helpless child who didn't have that chance.   Be glad our parents chose life.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
I think all baby murderers must be killed themselves.  I know some of these conservatives claim that abortion is a legal medical procedure and should be respected, I am in full disagreement.  To me, a life is a life.  You take a life, you lose your life.  I think all women and men who have aborted their babies for selfish reasons, should be put on trial and executed as any other murderer.  One day, if a real "conservative" leader can come to this country and bring "CHANGE", real Change, not Obama's gay marriage, cut the little baby up with a scalpel, CHANGE, then I will really feel honored by my vote.  One day,  a real leader will put Barack Obama on charges of genocide, for contributing to the mass murder of innocent babies.

Does anyone here think murdering a 4 month old baby in the womb, is different than murdering a 1 year old baby?  Not me.  I am sure if Obama's father had his way, he would have asked her to abort him, to avoid any hassles.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
AY, I agree that abortion is murder, but I think it's the doctors that need to be put to death (through legal procedures) and not the women. Women are often coerced into getting abortions and some are heavily traumatized emotionally later. Those who aren't, well, God will punish them severely anyway.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I only believe Abortion is very very needed on one thing, if the mother's life is in such grave danger that it will cost her life.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I've added that site to both my blogrolls. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
A Catholic voting for Obama is an oxy moron. No Catholic that is PRO MURDER should ever recieve communion!!!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If someone has an abortion are they excommunicated automatically? I heard that happens to Catholics who have abortions.

To me it would make more sense to reach out to them and try to help them to help others to make a choice for life and to help them mourn for their lost child, if the woman feels bad about it.

If she's completely unrepentant about it then I can sort of understand.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
If someone has an abortion are they excommunicated automatically? I heard that happens to Catholics who have abortions.

To me it would make more sense to reach out to them and try to help them to help others to make a choice for life and to help them mourn for their lost child, if the woman feels bad about it.

RubyStars. My church sees it as the sin was already done and the person is now a sinner. But some Catholic churches are different.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

RubyStars. My church sees it as the sin was already done and the person is now a sinner. But some Catholic churches are different.

What does that really mean though in real life terms? Is she completely cut off from hope of being in good standing with the RCC? I'm sure a lot of other denoms would take her if she decided that she was really wrong in what she'd done and try to help her through the emotional rollercoaster.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West

What does that really mean though in real life terms? Is she completely cut off from hope of being in good standing with the RCC? I'm sure a lot of other denoms would take her if she decided that she was really wrong in what she'd done and try to help her through the emotional rollercoaster.
My church is into preventing abortions. As far as I know, if it is known that you have had an abortion you can not recieve communion in my church. Unless you find help and repent. You are right RS in some cases there are Catholic churches that do excommunicate the person who recieved the abortion. Frankly, a sin is a sin.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
So do you allow murderers back into your church after they repent for killing someone?  How come a woman who murders her baby is not to blame.  WHy should she not be punisehd?  Not all women are coerced into having an abortion, that is feminist bullsh*t..  Many women just rather go around and have fun time instead of being a mother.  My cousin murdered her baby.  She did it, because she wasn't taking her birth control pills, the condom broke and did not want a baby to interfere in her play time.  I personally think she should be put on trial and executed.  Sorry if you think I am extreme, but I think murder is murder.  In the womb or outside the womb.  Yes, I also think all abortion doctors should be executed; but there would not be abortion doctors without selfish and demonic men and women funding them.

For the next person who says a woman who aborts her baby is not a murderer, I will post some picture of dead babies from abortion and they can judge for themselves, if the woman who ripepd her infant out of her womb and dump nitric acid on it or stabbed it with a scalpel is not a murderer.

If anyone here supports the death penalty for murder, then you will be a hypocrite if you think a mand and  woman who murder's their baby is not a murder and not to be subject to the same treatment.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
So do you allow murderers back into your church after they repent for killing someone?  How come a woman who murders her baby is not to blame.  WHy should she not be punisehd?  Not all women are coerced into having an abortion, that is feminist bullsh*t..  Many women just rather go around and have fun time instead of being a mother.  My cousin murdered her baby.  She did it, because she wasn't taking her birth control pills, the condom broke and did not want a baby to interfere in her play time.  I personally think she should be put on trial and executed.  Sorry if you think I am extreme, but I think murder is murder.  In the womb or outside the womb.  Yes, I also think all abortion doctors should be executed; but there would not be abortion doctors without selfish and demonic men and women funding them.

For the next person who says a woman who aborts her baby is not a murderer, I will post some picture of dead babies from abortion and they can judge for themselves, if the woman who ripepd her infant out of her womb and dump nitric acid on it or stabbed it with a scalpel is not a murderer.

If anyone here supports the death penalty for murder, then you will be a hypocrite if you think a mand and  woman who murder's their baby is not a murder and not to be subject to the same treatment.

Do not post the pictures

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Wow Aryeh, you sound very angry at your cousin and everyone here.

I think Rubystars has a point about doctors encouraging abortion.  Remember, they don't want to be sued for delivering a deformed baby, so that's one reason right there.  Also, since I gather your cousin is relatively young, she's is probably inundated with messages and other information saying that her unborn child is only a cluster of cells. 

So please don't go posting pictures of aborted fetuses here.  That's in very poor taste, and also you're mostly preaching to the choir here. 

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer

I think Rubystars has a point about doctors encouraging abortion.  Remember, they don't want to be sued for delivering a deformed baby, so that's one reason right there.  Also, since I gather your cousin is relatively young, she's is probably inundated with messages and other information saying that her unborn child is only a cluster of cells. 

So please don't go posting pictures of aborted fetuses here.  That's in very poor taste, and also you're mostly preaching to the choir here. 

I am not angry at everyone here.  Even I am not angry at her.  SHe is a murderer, she should be treated like any other murderer.  How come people are so squeamish about me posting abortion pics, when people on Serbia board post daily pics of full grown Serbians that are mutilated.  Anyhow, I never said I would post abortion pics, I said if anyone thinks abortion is not the same as any other murder, then I will be forced to post the pics to prove to you, that a baby in the womb is the same as any other baby.

I am not angry, not preaching the choir and I have the right to my opinion.  Abortion is murder and people who partake in abortion, for non health-related reasons, should be treated as any other murderer.   If anyone else thinks sucking a baby's brains out with a vacuum or dumping acid on its head or cutting it to death with a knife is murder, please come to my defense.   Whats the use of making a post saying we should not support Obama cause he supports abortion, if we don't identify why we are against abortion.   I think all leaders in this country , including McCain are justifying a new holocaust.

We are so angered at the holocaust against the Jews and Serbs, but what about the holocaust of unborn Americans?  We are murdering like 1.5 - 2,000,000 babies a year.  A majority of these babies are murdered so some selfish people can go and not have their sex life obstructed by a crying, whining child, who will require lot of attention. 

I think people have forgotten that Hashem creates and destroys life and that people who try to take control of innocent lives, will have to be stopped.  My question is, Lisa, if someone killed your family today, would you not seek out death penalty for these people?  So, my cousin who is also a lesbian (she just had her gay marriage), as well as a  baby murderer, kills an innocent child; well I think life imprisonment would be justified at the least.  Just think what kind of person her baby may have grown to be?  That is a Jewish baby that will never get to see the sun.  One less Jew in the world, one more selfish G-dless person to keep promoting a society of debauchery and despotism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I am not angry at everyone here.  Even I am not angry at her.  SHe is a murderer, she should be treated like any other murderer.  How come people are so squeamish about me posting abortion pics, when people on Serbia board post daily pics of full grown Serbians that are mutilated.  Anyhow, I never said I would post abortion pics, I said if anyone thinks abortion is not the same as any other murder, then I will be forced to post the pics to prove to you, that a baby in the womb is the same as any other baby.

I am not angry, not preaching the choir and I have the right to my opinion.  Abortion is murder and people who partake in abortion, for non health-related reasons, should be treated as any other murderer.   If anyone else thinks sucking a baby's brains out with a vacuum or dumping acid on its head or cutting it to death with a knife is murder, please come to my defense.   Whats the use of making a post saying we should not support Obama cause he supports abortion, if we don't identify why we are against abortion.   I think all leaders in this country , including McCain are justifying a new holocaust.

We are so angered at the holocaust against the Jews and Serbs, but what about the holocaust of unborn Americans?  We are murdering like 1.5 - 2,000,000 babies a year.  A majority of these babies are murdered so some selfish people can go and not have their sex life obstructed by a crying, whining child, who will require lot of attention. 

I think people have forgotten that Hashem creates and destroys life and that people who try to take control of innocent lives, will have to be stopped.  My question is, Lisa, if someone killed your family today, would you not seek out death penalty for these people?  So, my cousin who is also a lesbian (she just had her gay marriage), as well as a  baby murderer, kills an innocent child; well I think life imprisonment would be justified at the least.  Just think what kind of person her baby may have grown to be?  That is a Jewish baby that will never get to see the sun.  One less Jew in the world, one more selfish G-dless person to keep promoting a society of debauchery and despotism.

Hello AryehYehudah,

I do agree with you that murdering babies is a horrible crime. But the issue has become very divisive. Mix in feminism and we have a powderkeg. I am not big on feminism because for some reason the issue of killing babies becomes a matter of 'choice'. I am not prepared to get into a lecture on this topic but lets leave it at this... It is morally wrong to kill any human life. PERIOD. But human life is killed and we can't really stop it all around the world. I believe, as I think you do, that ALL HUMAN LIFE is made in Hashems image. This is what we read in Torah this coming Shabbat {Beresheit}. I can state many mitzvot which make it clear that WE are capable of being G-d-like. We must make people CHOOSE LIFE instead of CHOOSING DEATH. This is the issue which is crucial to our G-d as he said that he placed Blessing and Curse, Life & Death before us and that we must choose life.

This is why we must prevent the expansion of abortion 'rights' and I think the courts should re-think Roe v Wade again. But in our current political climate this is a very unlikely occurrence. One thing is sure if Obama wins, the people who seek abortion rights may just get what they ask for.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West

Areyeh, a sin is a sin in my church. Once you sin you're a sinner. I do agree with excommunication tactics.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
http://www.catholicvote.com/

BEING THAT I AM CATHOLIC I THOUGHT I WOULD SEND THIS OUT

Lisa, if you don't mind would you kindly add this to your blog?

Please if you can, go to http://www.catholic.com join the forums section and post in their politics forum. There are Catholics for Obama there (!) and the anti-Obama Catholics could always use some help.

JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
PJC, I might ask you some more questions later in private messages, if that's ok with you, but I don't want to get into a Christian-based theological discussion too far in the open on here out of respect for our Jewish members. I like to learn about how different people believe.

Aryeh, I do believe that if a woman decides to have an abortion, that she has murdered her baby. However I think a lot of times there is coercion involved, from family, boyfriends, doctors, etc. that also has to be taken into account. Abortions are sometimes performed on 12 year old girls for example, who aren't able to really make a medical choice like that on their own behalf without "help".

There's no need to post abortion pictures because I've seen them and I feel horrified, the same way you do. I am pro-life and I think abortion is murder.

I saw this story on Youtube. I don't want to go searching for it again because to find that video I'd have to see still images of other videos that are a little too graphic for my tastes. Anyway the story was about this woman and her husband. They were expecting a baby and were very happy. They're both Christians, so they don't believe in abortion. The mom went in for an exam, and instead of healthy and normal, an anomaly was found.

After further testing, they were told the bad news, their baby was anencephalic. They told the mom that the baby would have no cerebral cortex (the part of your brain that you think and sense with) and would die shortly after birth if allowed to be born. They immediately began asking her when she wanted to schedule the abortion. When she told them that she didn't want the abortion, then the medical personnel became angry and frustrated with her, telling her how stupid she was. They even became abusive, telling her how "hideous" anencephalic babies are. Who tells a mother that her baby is hideous? Horrible people. This is actually true many times, but if you see some pictures beforehand, you could prepare yourself somewhat even if not completely.

Any time she tried to get any kind of prenatal care doctors were unhelpful and abusive to her, but she kept right on with her pregnancy anyway. She gave birth to a little boy that actually wasn't very hideous, he just had the top of his head open. The mother said that the baby DID have a small amount of cortex, that she could see it through his skull. She was able to hold him for a few hours and they took pictures with him with a little hat on his head. This was the right thing to do, to give this little one all the life that God intended for him, even if it was just a few hours outside the womb in the arms of his mother and father.

This was a strong, devoutly Christian family however. Many other people might not have been able to handle the abuse and would question themselves so severely when every doctor was telling them how stupid they were to let their baby live. This couple came under tremendous pressure, and many times insurance companies get involved, sometimes offering to cover an abortion but  not the birth, etc. I think in some cases the doctors are more to blame than the mother.

Here's another real story, about a woman who was lied to by a doctor, and told that the baby posed an immediate risk to her life, when it did not. The doctor just wanted to abort the baby and thought he knew better than the parents did:
http://realchoice.0catch.com/library/weekly/aa040700a.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Another story about an evil hospital worker:
http://www.prolife.com/marlas.htm

My daughter, Marla, was only 18 years-old when she reluctantly decided to have an abortion at a prestigious women’s hospital. Originally, she had planned to put her baby up for adoption, but a medical-social worker at the hospital strongly urged Marla to have an abortion.

The social worker argued that Marla had damaged her baby because of anti-depressant medication she had taken. Although statistical evidence indicated a 92% chance that the baby was fine, Marla had a sonogram to determine the health of her baby. After having the sonogram, that same social worker continued pressuring Marla to have an abortion. Finally, Marla gave in and decided to have the abortion.

Being pro-life didn't save this woman from having her baby killed by a doctor:
http://www.seghea.com/pat/life/liferose.html

It's a long story, but basically what happened was she had previous injection wounds from having to have a lot of bloodwork as a child, and the doctor misinterpreted it as her having abused drugs to try to induce an abortion. She was a pro-life woman in a happy marriage and wanted her baby, but the doctor did an abortion on her without her consent, and murdered her son.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 10:01:40 AM by Rubystars »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
PJC, I might ask you some more questions later in private messages, if that's ok with you, but I don't want to get into a Christian-based theological discussion too far in the open on here out of respect for our Jewish members. I like to learn about how different people believe.

Aryeh, I do believe that if a woman decides to have an abortion, that she has murdered her baby. However I think a lot of times there is coercion involved, from family, boyfriends, doctors, etc. that also has to be taken into account. Abortions are sometimes performed on 12 year old girls for example, who aren't able to really make a medical choice like that on their own behalf without "help".

There's no need to post abortion pictures because I've seen them and I feel horrified, the same way you do. I am pro-life and I think abortion is murder.

I saw this story on Youtube. I don't want to go searching for it again because to find that video I'd have to see still images of other videos that are a little too graphic for my tastes. Anyway the story was about this woman and her husband. They were expecting a baby and were very happy. They're both Christians, so they don't believe in abortion. The mom went in for an exam, and instead of healthy and normal, an anomaly was found.

After further testing, they were told the bad news, their baby was anencephalic. They told the mom that the baby would have no cerebral cortex (the part of your brain that you think and sense with) and would die shortly after birth if allowed to be born. They immediately began asking her when she wanted to schedule the abortion. When she told them that she didn't want the abortion, then the medical personnel became angry and frustrated with her, telling her how stupid she was. They even became abusive, telling her how "hideous" anencephalic babies are. Who tells a mother that her baby is hideous? Horrible people. This is actually true many times, but if you see some pictures beforehand, you could prepare yourself somewhat even if not completely.

Any time she tried to get any kind of prenatal care doctors were unhelpful and abusive to her, but she kept right on with her pregnancy anyway. She gave birth to a little boy that actually wasn't very hideous, he just had the top of his head open. The mother said that the baby DID have a small amount of cortex, that she could see it through his skull. She was able to hold him for a few hours and they took pictures with him with a little hat on his head. This was the right thing to do, to give this little one all the life that G-d intended for him, even if it was just a few hours outside the womb in the arms of his mother and father.

This was a strong, devoutly Christian family however. Many other people might not have been able to handle the abuse and would question themselves so severely when every doctor was telling them how stupid they were to let their baby live. This couple came under tremendous pressure, and many times insurance companies get involved, sometimes offering to cover an abortion but  not the birth, etc. I think in some cases the doctors are more to blame than the mother.

Here's another real story, about a woman who was lied to by a doctor, and told that the baby posed an immediate risk to her life, when it did not. The doctor just wanted to abort the baby and thought he knew better than the parents did:
http://realchoice.0catch.com/library/weekly/aa040700a.htm
Tha's fine Ruby. Ask Away.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
Ruby,
Your post was wonderful and I agree with you in most ways.  Yes, I know there are circumstances like rape, incest, health-related issues, etc, in which a woman cannot be held so accountable for going along with an abortion.  Also, with a young child who is forced by her parents.  Personally, in that scenario, I think the murder verdict would fall on the parents, the rapist, etc etc.  I think you misunderstood what I am talking about and you focus on the exceptions rather than the norm.  A great deal of women who go for abortions are not young girls, but women in their 20s, 30s, etc and most abort their baby for convenience.  IMO, if a man and woman choose to abort their baby, because it will get in the way of their career or sex life, that is Murder in the 1st Degree and should be punished in that way.  I am not talking about rare case scenarios, where the baby is born without a brain or it can be a threat to the life of the mother.  A majority of abortions in USA are not perforemd for health reasons, but rather for convenience.  Many treat abortion jsut as another form of birth control.  In Japan, it is reported that more women have abortions than use birth control; they figure an abortion is no big deal.  THey say birth control pills are hardly used at all in Japan and many women resort to abortion.  Well, in USA there is much of this going on as well.  At our local abortion clinic, they take visa/mastercard, give you music to listen to, movies to watch, and 123 your baby is mutilated; while you relax and enjoy yourself, not caring of what is going on.  Abortion clinics now operate almost like restaurants, people even get to choose an abortion clinic based on the type of entertainment they offer; how hideous!

Now, in my cousin's case, she was a girl who like to sleep around with both men and women.  When she heard she was pregnant, she knew it would get in the way of her college career so she chose to have her baby mutilated with acid or its head cut off with a knife (which is how they did it back then).  People like her are responsible for a majority of the abortions in this country and nobody but her ownself, coerced her into doing this.  And yes, I think she is a murderer and should be punished as such. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
Ruby,
Your post was wonderful and I agree with you in most ways.  Yes, I know there are circumstances like rape, incest, health-related issues, etc, in which a woman cannot be held so accountable for going along with an abortion.  Also, with a young child who is forced by her parents.  Personally, in that scenario, I think the murder verdict would fall on the parents, the rapist, etc etc.  I think you misunderstood what I am talking about and you focus on the exceptions rather than the norm.  A great deal of women who go for abortions are not young girls, but women in their 20s, 30s, etc and most abort their baby for convenience.  IMO, if a man and woman choose to abort their baby, because it will get in the way of their career or sex life, that is Murder in the 1st Degree and should be punished in that way.  I am not talking about rare case scenarios, where the baby is born without a brain or it can be a threat to the life of the mother.  A majority of abortions in USA are not perforemd for health reasons, but rather for convenience.  Many treat abortion jsut as another form of birth control.  In Japan, it is reported that more women have abortions than use birth control; they figure an abortion is no big deal.  THey say birth control pills are hardly used at all in Japan and many women resort to abortion.  Well, in USA there is much of this going on as well.  At our local abortion clinic, they take visa/mastercard, give you music to listen to, movies to watch, and 123 your baby is mutilated; while you relax and enjoy yourself, not caring of what is going on.  Abortion clinics now operate almost like restaurants, people even get to choose an abortion clinic based on the type of entertainment they offer; how hideous!

Now, in my cousin's case, she was a girl who like to sleep around with both men and women.  When she heard she was pregnant, she knew it would get in the way of her college career so she chose to have her baby mutilated with acid or its head cut off with a knife (which is how they did it back then).  People like her are responsible for a majority of the abortions in this country and nobody but her ownself, coerced her into doing this.  And yes, I think she is a murderer and should be punished as such. 
Sorry to hear about your cousin.