Author Topic: Just when I think muslim men can't top themselves...they do.  (Read 5483 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Just when I think muslim men can't top themselves...they do.
« on: October 23, 2008, 02:14:16 AM »
I can never get used to even hearing about things like this.  This hateful, disgusting, primitive, obscene cult needs a serious overhaul.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/261385

"A girl has been set on fire by her relative, allegedly for wearing lipstick. The perpetrator,her great uncle, is a conservative Muslim.
Buy an ad on DigitalJournal.com
An 11 year old girl suffered 90% burns on her body when her great uncle set her on fire in Jaipur, India.

The 55 year old man, a conservative Muslim, told authorities that he was outraged over her wearing lipstick and being "scantily dressed". He poured kerosene over her and set her in flames on Friday.

Her neighbours tried to save her, with one suffering injuries trying to put out the flames.

The police have told the NDTV network that the girl has a low chance of survival. They have arrested the offender for attempted murder.

Traditional Muslim communities require their women to observe the practice of hijab. This involves covering their bodies from head to toe.

However, relatives of the girl later told reporters that the man had tried to molest her, and upon meeting resistance, set her ablaze.

Investigations are continuing."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Just when I think muslim men can't top themselves...they do.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:19:03 AM »
By the way, they are so brave when it comes to shooting women and children and burning little girls, but when they are faced with soldiers they hide behind them.  I guess they hide behind their women and children during a battle and after the battle is over, then they burn them.

What a bunch of miserable little cowards.

And please, don't tell me that it's a good thing that there is one less muslim girl who will grow up to be a terrorist.  There is absolutely nothing good in this at all.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 04:28:58 AM »
How can someone do this to their own family?

This is one reason I get sickened when my classes tell me to respect other people's cultures. Why should I? I can't respect this dreck.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 06:38:45 AM »
OHHHH so horrible!!!!

We don't care that millions of babies of our own are murdered each year.
In that regard, muslims are more "humane", than we are.

We non-muslims are not better at al.
We Europeans and Jews, are aborting so much unborn babies, and young women are taking anti-conceptiva, that we are going to be outnumbered very soon by our ennemies. Our race/nation is dying out.

And you are worrying about a girl that is set on fire in muslim land??

So what? Let them kill their own people! Don't stop them!
As far as I am concerned, it's one muslima less. But it's only a "drop on a hot plate".
We should NEVER be concerned about ennemies that want to exterminate us.

This girl, would have been a mother of 3-4 boys: future jihadi-suicide bombers, and 3-4 girls: muslim-fabrics for the years 2036 and to come.
So , that 8 less of them.
 :dance:

now lets hope, her pedophile uncle get's killed too.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 07:23:20 AM »
This girl, would have been a mother of 3-4 boys: future jihadi-suicide bombers, and 3-4 girls: muslim-fabrics for the years 2036 and to come.

That girl could maybe become someday a mother of lawyers, doctors or of other influential people… It is not good that she is killed, who knows what kind of woman she could become some day ...

I think that You can not say that only Muslims produce evil people.

We Serbs do not agree with this policy.

Hehe.. I hear here often very extreme right statements....

But everybody has its own opinion...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 07:29:12 AM »

That girl could maybe become someday a mother of lawyers, doctors or of other influential people… It is not good that she is killed, who knows what kind of woman she could become some day ...

moZlems are MURDERERS & ASSASINS. DONT play GAMES.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 07:35:04 AM »
How can someone do this to their own family?

This is one reason I get sickened when my classes tell me to respect other people's cultures. Why should I? I can't respect this dreck.

what about the all the native americans who were exposed to an extermination process....what kind of culture is that?

What are the cultured Americans doing in Iraq and Afganistan??

sorry Rubby, but look also at your own side before you start to attack an other culture...

Please provide to me a link between the culture and the act of this crime...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 07:44:54 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »

If you prosecute or pressure people only because of their ethnicity or religious background than you will create murderers and assassinators….

For example I knew a Serb from Croatia. He was a very, very good man. He was not violent. He was captured by the Croatian police in 1991 and tortured for 36 days long.

The Croats had arrested him only because of this nationality/ religion. The Croats had marked all the Serbs as militants and murders.

He escaped from jail. But he was not the same man anymore.
He was transformed from a polite and normal man into a violent man of revenge…

With this kind of attitude you will make murderers.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 07:47:10 AM »

This is an extreme right website..  Is that a problem?  Muslims are not the only people who produce evil people. Its just that most muslims are evil people, which is contrary to many other people on the globe.   I guess Africans and Afrocentrists are anothe group who are primarily evil.     Muslims are one of our main enemies, as they wish to eradicate the Jewish race and promote nazism and many are full-fledge followers of Nazism.  Muslims openly do nazi salutes and give great praise and honor to nazi theology.   Personally, I am sorry tos ay, the only good Muslim is a dead one.  If you are offended by this comment, well, I am sorry, but I think many people on this website would agree.  I hold the same thing true to the Nazis, the only good one is a dead one. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 07:49:34 AM »

If you prosecute or pressure people only because of their ethnicity or religious background than you will create murderers and assassinators….

For example I knew a Serb from Croatia. He was a very, very good man. He was not violent. He was captured by the Croatian police in 1991 and tortured for 36 days long.

The Croats had arrested him only because of this nationality/ religion. The Croats had marked all the Serbs as militants and murders.

Yeah BS. YOU are SO FULL OF BS. You are HAD by the media, people have LET you talk like a skunk, but I wont- you ARE disrespecting MY people, MY country, & I ASKED YOU NOT TO- but STILL YOU persist- islam is EVIL and murdrous, keep thinking in the box, b/c that IS WHAT they LOVE--'policy' policyyyyyyyy' Sell that insanity over in the other section where people buy it, it does NOT work with ME anymore.
  WE DID NOT "CREATE" islam, therefore, it is NOT America's "FAULT"-------you nasty schlamiel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:42 AM »

what about the all the native americans who were exposed to an extermination process....what kind of culture is that?

What are the cultured Americans doing in Iraq and Afganistan??

sorry Rubby, but look also at your own side before you start to attack an other culture...

Please provide to me a link between the culture and the act of this crime...

You have proven yourself a bit ignorant on American history.  How come you fail to talk about how native americans helped to extermine each other.  They were primitive people and had not the means to wipe each other out.  Soon as white people brought over guns, they helped assist white people in wiping out their enemy tribes.  This is the same type of thing that happened in Africa, when tribes were hunting down enemy tribes and selling their enemies to slave traders in exchange for guns, booze and other precious goods.  Are you a typical left-wing liberal who will claim that white people are at fault for all this ?  America would have never been a great country and nazis would have ruled the earth and no native americas  would have been left living today had it not been for the brave people who founded this country.  You probably don't realize that native americans live much easier and better lives than they did 500 years ago in the plains.  I bet you no native american would trade his life today for the one of his ancestors long ago.

OK, about Iraq and Afghanistan..  Who gives a crap about those arab/persian nazi hellholes.  DId you forget Sadam Hussein?  Yeah, they went there to kill him.  Now they are there tryign to setup a puppet government. They should have bombed the place to oblivion and left.  Afghanistan??  OH my.. Why not be there, the Taliban is there, we should wipe out all the muslim nazis in that place.  Help convert the people back to their native religions.  They are the most anti-Israel, Jew hating people on the earth, the Pakistani and Afghanis.  Not only should USA be in Afghanistan, but in Pakistan, hunting down Osama bin Laden.  RIght now, we are not doing enough..

Agree with AsheDina.. This is utter BS..  These people were butchering our people long before anyone applied discipline to them.  They deserve what is coming and better learn to deal with some serious beatings and bombings.  Next , we will hear you say that we intimidated the Nazis into killing the jews, by not being polite enough.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 07:54:35 AM »
You are HAD by the media, people have LET you talk like a skunk, but I wont-

Trust me you will..

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:21 AM »
  BY THE WAY: My fathers side of MY family is IRIQUOIS Native AMERICAN- so SHUT UP, you dont know ANYTHING dalnastyness. The slime comes over here to LAUGH at us, and the destruction of OUR country.
   He has made people ANGERED, and STILL gets AWAY with saying this CRAP.  MY FRIEND AH gets chastised b/c of this fart- and AH is totally 100% FOR AMERICA and ISRAEL.
  Go back to your CAVE, and you dont know ANYTHING about the Iriquois nation, OR AMERICA--- and they do NOT share your 'opinion'  Matter of FACT, It we 'need' YOUR opinion DAL- we WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

http://nativeamericansagainstobama.wordpress.com/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 07:58:30 AM »
You are HAD by the media, people have LET you talk like a skunk, but I wont-

Trust me you will..

PLEASE- you are an ISLAMO- I WILL NOT EVER 'submit' to mohammed-----EVER. I WILL SERVE NO FORIEGN 'g0ds' EVER. YOU will submit to the KING- the ALMIGHTY---- DEAL with it- HAG.  I see you, causing TROUBLE all the time, I watch you ALL THE TIME, you suck.  :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 08:02:15 AM »
I see you, causing TROUBLE all the time, I watch you ALL THE TIME, you suck.  :fist:

Oke now serious when did I cause any trouble?

I even never attacked America. If I say that the crimes against the natives were wrong, you should understand me - because you are part Indian ?

I do not think that I cause any problems? I do not understand your rage?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:10 AM »
I see you, causing TROUBLE all the time, I watch you ALL THE TIME, you suck.  :fist:

Oke now serious when did I caused any trouble?

I even never attacked America. If I say that the crimes against the natives were wrong, you should understand me - because you are part Indian ?

YOU CAUSE A LOT of Problems, dont RUN now, I SEE you, I WATCH you.  You HATE America- I WATCH you. Go back to YOUR section, thats what you told ME to do. GET LOST you nazi TROLL- go serve mohammed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 08:10:50 AM »
"By the way, they are so brave when it comes to shooting women and children and burning little girls, but when they are faced with soldiers they hide behind them.  I guess they hide behind their women and children during a battle and after the battle is over, then they burn them.

What a bunch of miserable little cowards."

Shalom brother zachor_ve_kavod,

what you have just described above would fit the behavior of the Croatian Ustasha Nazis perfectly.The only serious problem for many of us here on JTF is this:  the Croat Ustasha Nazis are Roman Catholic murderers and not muslim murderers.The Roman Catholic Ustasha Nazi Croats allied themselves with the Bosnian muslims during the Holocaust of over 1 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma in the Independent State of Croatia (NDH) from 1941 to 1945. Most of the senior German Nazi leaders were raised as Roman Catholics and most of the quisling nations of the Axis powers and satellite states of the Axis were of the Roman Catholic religion.Yet there are many decent, righteous Roman Catholic brothers and sisters here on JTF whom we dearly love and appreciate for their valuable support of Jewry and Israel.

So I think the answer sought by brother Dalmacija is this:

Please explain why one should condemn ALL people belonging to any religion (or ethnic group) as being "pure evil" that deserve to be exterminated or expelled. Doesn't this make us as bad as the Nazis and/or Fascists for condemning ALL members of a particular faith (or nationality/ethnic group) as being beyond redemption and suitable only for extermination or expulsion? Isn't this position of desiring the complete biological extermination and/or expulsion of ALL members of an ethnic group/nationality/religion rather hypocritical and immoral for us as Jews who should behave as "a light unto the nations" of this world?

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:48 AM »

Oke now serious when did I caused any trouble?

YOU CAUSE A LOT of Problems, dont RUN now, I SEE you, I WATCH you.  You HATE America- I WATCH you. Go back to YOUR section, thats what you told ME to do. GET LOST you nazi TROLL- go serve mohammed.

I hate American foreign policy. But I said many times that I do not hold the American regular people responsible for the crimes of their criminal government..

I never spoke to you before ? When did I told to you that you must go back or something like that?

How can you call me a Nazi? Nazis have exterminated my people during WW2 and during the 90s? Can not you come with something realistic?

I though that women in the US are allowed to follow an education?
It seems that you are not familiar with historical facts.

Are women allowed to go to school in US?

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 08:15:41 AM »
"By the way, they are so brave when it comes to shooting women and children and burning little girls, but when they are faced with soldiers they hide behind them.  I guess they hide behind their women and children during a battle and after the battle is over, then they burn them.

What a bunch of miserable little cowards."

Shalom brother zachor_ve_kavod,

what you have just described above would fit the behavior of the Croatian Ustasha Nazis perfectly.The only serious problem for many of us here on JTF is this:  the Croat Ustasha Nazis are Roman Catholic murderers and not muslim murderers.The Roman Catholic Ustasha Nazi Croats allied themselves with the Bosnian muslims during the Holocaust of over 1 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma in the Independent State of Croatia (NDH) from 1941 to 1945. Most of the senior German Nazi leaders were raised as Roman Catholics and most of the quisling nations of the Axis powers and satellite states of the Axis were of the Roman Catholic religion.Yet there are many decent, righteous Roman Catholic brothers and sisters here on JTF whom we dearly love and appreciate for their valuable support of Jewry and Israel.

So I think the answer sought by brother Dalmacija is this:

Please explain why one should condemn ALL people belonging to any religion (or ethnic group) as being "pure evil" that deserve to be exterminated or expelled. Doesn't this make us as bad as the Nazis and/or Fascists for condemning ALL members of a particular faith (or nationality/ethnic group) as being beyond redemption and suitable only for extermination or expulsion? Isn't this position of desiring the complete biological extermination and/or expulsion of ALL members of an ethnic group/nationality/religion rather hypocritical and immoral for us as Jews who should behave as "a light unto the nations" of this world?

Shalom,

Joshua.

Shalom Josh.. do me one favor and stop coming to Dalmacija's rescue every time he started spewing his crap.. Thanks..  I really respect lot of your posts and your knowledge, but Dalmacijja constantly is posting crap that is contrary to JTF movement.    I understand yo uare a Serbian Jew and have to unite with Serbians, but stop turning a blind eye to some of garbage you are reading.. 

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 08:18:33 AM »
How can you call me a Nazi? Nazis have exterminated my people during WW2 and during the 90s? Can not you come with something realistic?

Dalmacija, she is calling you a nazi in the liberal, left-wing sense.  You are an obvious liberal and left-winger from reading many of yoru posts and the serious debates I had with you in the past.  We refer to people like this as left-wing liberal nazis.  The same people who did advocate to bomb your precious Serbia.  She knows very well you are not a German nazi or Ustashi.

No, women in USA do not go to schools, they are kept in kitchen during the day and locked in their rooms during the night.   Many of them are shipped to other countries to be prostitutes or the few lucky ones leave as mail order brides, probably to Russia.   :laugh: :laugh:

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 08:24:11 AM »
No, women in USA do not go to schools,

They still are not allowed to educate their selves? ? ?
Thats why most of them here do not know anything about politics or historical facts...

True, we usually whip our women when they start thinking too much.  It helps them be more focused on household chores and pleasing us in the bedroom.

looks like dalmacija just deleted his post..

LOL... 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 08:27:45 AM »
DALMACIJA,

I'm not really sure what the indians have to do with muslim lunatic murderers or why you are making any comparison to the U.S. - or why you decided to basically ruin this thread. None of us know anyone who even has a great grandfather who had anything to do with the indians but the muslim nazis are doing these horrible deeds today. And attacking Ruby and the others over something so ridiculous and comparing them to this "culture" you claim to "know" about is absurd.

I'm not sure what you agenda is with this but I would advise you to stop making trouble, causing fights, and bashing Americans. I'm tired of the fighting. We need unity to be effective so we can save our children and our grandchildren from these beasts. This is a warning.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 08:29:03 AM »

Dalmacija, she is calling you a nazi in the liberal, left-wing sense.  You are an obvious liberal and left-winger from reading many of yoru posts and the serious debates I had with you in the past.  We refer to people like this as left-wing liberal nazis.  The same people who did advocate to bomb your precious Serbia.  She knows very well you are not a German nazi or Ustashi.

No, women in USA do not go to schools, they are kept in kitchen during the day and locked in their rooms during the night.   Many of them are shipped to other countries to be prostitutes or the few lucky ones leave as mail order brides, probably to Russia.   :laugh: :laugh:

THE ONLY people that talk like dalnasty is LEFTISTS with their RANT about America, GO CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD.  I could CARE LESS if this person hates our policy OR our people. I DONT CARE, we are having the WORST election year POSSIBLE, and I have to hear this JUNK from this American Hating person that thinks his/her opinion REALLY counts........... ha ha ha.
  I AM SO SICK of hearing about this "POLICY" JUNK, all this person does is INCITE to RIOT and THEN, backs OFF like the wuss it is, PERIOD.
  STAY OUT OF THE AFFAIRS OF THE USA- it is NONE of YOUR business, and muslims......
                                                                                                                         SUCK.
Dalnasty- DO NOT post to me, you hate MY country- the people running AMERICA- ARE AMERICANS, if you dont like it, shoot ME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

I am not liberal or left.
Liberals of Serbia are pro EU and pro US oriented.

I am neither a leftist. Leftists in Serbian are followers of the politic of Tito..
You people mark others as leftists, communists ans Nazis mostley if they have an other opinion.

To call me a liberal or leftist or a Nazi can not be confirmed with facts or truths...

But I think that this is enough for today... see you on the Serbian forum brother!

Caoo!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 08:33:29 AM »
I understand you are a Serbian Jew and have to unite with Serbians, but stop turning a blind eye to some of garbage you are reading..  

Shalom brother AryehYehudah,

well actually I am not a Serbian Jew but a Jew descended from Polish and Lithuanian Jews who currently lives in the United States. And no I am not coming to anybody's rescue - I am actually trying to ask legitimate questions here that are important to me as a JTF member. So brother, please tell me what kind of "garbage" should I be reading here instead of ignoring in your opinion?