Author Topic: Booo: Self-Hating Jews and Muslim Nazis Come Together on California Campus  (Read 738 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
UCI Jewish And Muslim Students Come Together To Discuss "Palestine"

http://collegelife.freedomblogging.com/2008/10/22/jewish-and-muslim-students-talk-about-israel-and-palestine/1153/

Quote from: College Life
UCI Jewish and Muslim students meet tonight on Palestine and Israel
October 22nd, 2008, 4:04 pm · Post a Comment · posted by Marla Jo Fisher
A group of UCI students went to Palestine and Israel recently on a controversial trip to explore issues there, in the wake of tensions between some Jewish and Muslim students on campus in Irvine.  They called this the “Olive Tree Initiative.” They plan to present their findings to the UCI community now. Here are dates and times for two scheduled events. The first one is Thursday night.

Here are the particulars from the group:

“Beyond Stereotypes: Faces and Voices of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict”

Please join us for a presentation and open discussion with members of the Olive Tree Initiative.

Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time: 6:30-8:30 pm with reception to follow

Location: Crystal Cove Auditorium (inside the UC Irvine Student Center, which is located on Pereira Dr & W Peltason Dr, Irvine, CA, 92617)

Brief Description: The Olive Tree Initiative, a diverse group of UCI students, just returned from the Middle East, where they heard perspectives from Israeli and Palestinian academics, community leaders, and activists with firsthand knowledge of the conflict. The mission of the journey was to gain knowledge beyond what is received through secondhand information and mainstream media, to hear directly from Israelis and Palestinians and to share this learning with the community. This is a public, free event.

Contact: For more information, please email Evonne Liew at [email protected]

Ah, yes. Just what we need at the University of the Crescent and Islam--where Jewish students are already getting beaten-up daily by Muslim Nazis while campus safety looks on. Although--if the Jews partaking in this Israel-bash get attacked, I won't shed many tears.

Some days I think our country is lost no matter what. I am emailing Evonne Liew btw.

Chaimfan

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I stopped going to Hillel at the local University when a Muslims student started to because a regular
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
 Sick :doctor:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Sick :doctor:

Exactly.  There really isn't another word for it.  Meanwhile I'm waiting for the first Zionist/Arab conference recognizing the state of Israel.