Author Topic: In Akko, the police are in favor of the Arabs - Subtitled Hebrew video  (Read 440 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                          בס''ד

A subtitled Hebrew video thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah:

Please give the video a "5" rating.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: In Akko, the police are in favor of the Arabs - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »
It is beyond amazing that the Jews are willing to accept events such as those in Akko.  That shows the lie that Arabs and left wing Jews are only opposed to Jews outside the green line.  Any time there is a dispute between Jews and Arabs they support the Arabs no matter how outrageous their behavior.  Israel needs massive change.  While I have mixed feelings about Kahane and JDL (having been involved in it back in the early 70s) I see the conditions that brought JDL to the fore at that time developing again.  The difference is that then Israel was strong in defending its interests.  Arabs were afraid of Jews and the world respected Israel.  Today Israel is powerful but weak in defending its interests.  Jews in New York were cowering in their homes as Black, Puerto Rican and other Jew hating thugs ran wild.  JDL and the neighborhood self defense groups such as the Maccabees were the first to stand up against this.  I don't know who is going to emerge in Israel or elsewhere to turn the tide of Jewish weakness.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: In Akko, the police are in favor of the Arabs - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 04:00:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim Ben Pesach!

I watched this and wanted to scream. What is wrong with these self-haters and why are they trying to kill me? Siding with the Arabs is suicidal and will only make Israel less safe for Jews. I hope that this video motivates more people than just me.

Is Hayamin involved in Israeli politics now? I have not heard of the party. I don't know what party is the best for Israel now. I used to like United Torah Judaism party but it is not very strong {amongst other problems}.

Keep up the videos because I think they get us thinking about what we can do to change this sad situation.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14