Author Topic: If you could ask Obama one question...  (Read 5068 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: If you could ask Obama one question...
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2008, 01:48:39 AM »
How about asking him what does 2+2=?  I know what his answer would be.

"Well, it's 4.  I know it's 4, you know it's 4, but in today's world, we have to be willing to listen to those people who say it is something other than 4.  I would meet with them without preconditions.  We aren't doing something constructive when we say that we won't talk with someone who says it's 5.

If he was asked about his pastor who continues to say that 2+2=5, Obama would say, "Yes I am aware that my pastor says that 2+2=5, but I have never heard him say that in the 20 years that I've gone to his church.  In a free society, we must not silence to voices of those we don't agree with."

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2008, 01:52:29 AM »
I'd ask him what makes his plane smell.

:::D

dirty dishes laying around w/food on them for a couple of days, not taking showers, profuse sweating, spilling drinks and food on themselves and not cleaning it up and/or changing their clothes right away giving it time to rot, not using a strong enough deodorant, if one exists  :laugh: not changing baby diapers and not disposing of them properly when they get around to doing it  :fright: throwing $hit under the seats of the plane and in the aisles,  smoking cigarettes, passing wind, spitting   :throw:   :beast:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:32:21 AM by jaime »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2008, 02:03:47 AM »
Sen. Obama, regarding Jeremiah Wright, what were you doing for 20 years during his sermons?  You said you didn't hear any anti-American rants, what did you hear?  I find it impossible to not hear him shouting, so what did you hear?

I'd like to ask another question that maybe you'll have an easier time answering than the first one.  How come I never heard you mention Israel early in your campaign or the Jewish vote?  I know what he'll say," You weren't listening to me! >:( If you had been listening to me you'd have heard me say, "I love the Jews.  Just because I want to sit down without preconditions with Israel's biggest threat, does not mean I don't want the Jewish vote.  See, if you had been listening to me >:( like I told you to, we could have avoided this discussion and I could contemplate without being interrupted by your stupid questions, you Bible thumping, gun toting, antipathy towards others unlike yourself, you moron."

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2008, 02:04:51 AM »
"why your being so gay"

'coz Michelle mean :'(

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2008, 02:06:14 AM »
How many homo encounters have you had?and when did you first realize you where gay in Kenya?

oh mord  :laugh:  :::D

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 02:08:54 AM »
Why don't you  let the media call you by your full name?

'coz it bothers me :coffee:

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2008, 02:11:32 AM »
Why did VP Biden suddenly have a heart attack and VP Odinga come to replace him so soon.   Kinda like the sick grandmother deal.. How come granny decided to die right before the election..    :o

some bad omens.  NY Times endorses him yesterday, today they tank $430M :::D

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2008, 02:20:17 AM »
If you could ask Obama one question, knowing that he would have to answer it according to his beliefs (rather than what he would believe people want to hear), and the public would hear it, what would you ask him?

My question might be, "Why did 9/11 happen?"  If he answered that truthfully, I think he would be finished.

What would you ask him?

I would ask him why is letting his internal confusion over his mongrel identity lead him into hating this country....and how can I expect him to run a country when he still can't get over the fact that he is a racial nobody, not belonging to either the white or the black race? He is a lost, alone little man, who wants to take out his hatred against the white race in the country that gave him his success."

I agree with you.  That's why he wrote those memoirs.  He was abandoned by his father at 10 and states in his book that the memory is better than actually being in his father's presence.  Have you noticed he is always "shaped" by these men who take an interest in him, one of which was pedophile "Frank," the communist.  He is confused who he is and being married to that witch helps keep him on the straight and narrow, unless he's in the mood for the down lo ;D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:27:16 AM by jaime »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2008, 02:21:57 AM »
Jeez Jaime Hijacked the thread

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2008, 02:36:21 AM »
sorry, couldn't help it, it's too funny.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »
Why is your wife so hostile toward this country? And why did you mary that primitive Beats? Do you share her views you muslim slob?

uh uh uh uh uh hmm uh uh um hmm aahh
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2