Author Topic: THE video that EVERYONE should see. (Obama in 2001)  (Read 662 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
THE video that EVERYONE should see. (Obama in 2001)
« on: October 27, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »

I just think this says it all.   He now has multiple references where he believes white wealth should be redistributed to AfroCans.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: THE video that EVERYONE should see. (Obama in 2001)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
Great video, Brian.

Obama is a real continental European leftists. If you know one of them you know all.  >:(

I think the wasp majority of American voters will vote for him, because they agree with his big gouvernment agenda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »
Great video, Brian.

Obama is a real continental European leftists. If you know one of them you know all.  >:(

I think the wasp majority of American voters will vote for him, because they agree with his big gouvernment agenda.

They will vote for him... because they are ignorant.  If you look at polls.... only 1 in 8 (still too high) think wealth-re-distribution is a good idea.  Ive spoken to dozens of Obama supporters, who arent really ideologues, and they don't support wealth redistribution, they just want a change in face, and are ignoring everything else.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 02:49:20 PM »
They just want to say look at me aren't i great i voted for an unqualified negroe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
thanks Briann.  these people that are voting for Obama don't understand what redistribution of wealth means and don't care.  look at this comment:

McCain looks like a tyrannosaurus Rex with his short little arms.

that was in the comment section under the video.  the average voter is either missing the ads that talk about redistribution, don't know who Pelosi, Reid & Obama are together in congress, don't know what Marxism is, all they know is Obama draws large crowds like a rock star.  Obama should go live with his ilk in Europe.