Author Topic: Urgent question: What does everyone here think of the "conservative party" ?  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In NY there is a "conservative party" - They have endorsed mccain for president.  I was considering voting for him under their party (rather than republican) to show my disgust for the suicidal republican policies of president bush including arming Islamic enemy nations with nuclear power, arming Lebanese Hezbollah nazis, and destroying Israel.    As far as I can tell, the conservative party is opposed to the first 2, and probably the third.   Their principles in general look good.   I just want to make sure this isn't a closet nazi group or Israel-hating "conservatives" and whether or not it is kosher to vote for them?      Can anyone offer any info?   I'm doing some research but if anyone has anything relevant to add it would help me a lot.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Just vote for the Republican candidate. 

You could look for the conservative candidate for other races at the state level.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Third parties steal votes, especially conservative third parties. The best way to deal with this is to infiltrate one of the two big parties, and it looks like the Republican party is easier. So let's do our best to make Republicans into JTFers.

• Gold Star JTF Member

You could look for the conservative candidate for other races at the state level.

No, you don't understand.   John mccain with palin is presented on the ballot under multiple parties.   The conservative party and a few others didn't have their own candidate and simply endorsed Mccain (or in the case of working famillies party, Obama).   So I would be voting for mccain, but not as Republican party support.   That is ideal for me because I hate the Republican party's treachery against Israel and the US.   So my real question is about the conservative party, is it legit?

The conservative party of NY's national candidate is Mccain.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Third parties steal votes, especially conservative third parties. The best way to deal with this is to infiltrate one of the two big parties, and it looks like the Republican party is easier. So let's do our best to make Republicans into JTFers.

Steal votes from whom?  The Conservative party of ny's candidate for president is Mccain with Palin.  So what is my incentive to vote republican?   The way I understand it, this would be a vote that counts for mccain like any other vote but at the same time sends a message that I am not pleased with the republican party.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Steal votes from whom?  The Conservative party of ny's candidate for president is Mccain with Palin.

I thought it was a third party that would have its own candidate rather than endorsing one of the big two tickets. I was thinking more along the lines of third parties that run candidates that steal votes, although I'm very happy with left wing third parties that run idiots like Nader because they steal votes from Democrats.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Steal votes from whom?  The Conservative party of ny's candidate for president is Mccain with Palin.

I thought it was a third party that would have its own candidate rather than endorsing one of the big two tickets. I was thinking more along the lines of third parties that run candidates that steal votes, although I'm very happy with left wing third parties that run idiots like Nader because they steal votes from Democrats.

Not all of the 'third' parties run their own candidates on the national level, but will instead choose to endorse one of the two big-party candidates.   In that case, (if I'm understanding correctly), my vote would be for Mccain but under the flag of a party other than Republican.   It counts just the same.

But I'm wondering if anyone here has ever checked out this party (the conservative party of NY), to know whether or not it is Israel-friendly and NON-neo-nazi which would be kosher to vote for.    They also chose to endorse the Republican party official candidate for Congressional representative.   They do not have their own candidates apparently despite having their own party and their own set of principles, and being displeased with aspects of the Republican phony conservative leadership....

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

No, you don't understand.   John mccain with palin is presented on the ballot under multiple parties.   The conservative party and a few others didn't have their own candidate and simply endorsed Mccain (or in the case of working famillies party, Obama).   So I would be voting for mccain, but not as Republican party support.   That is ideal for me because I hate the Republican party's treachery against Israel and the US.   So my real question is about the conservative party, is it legit?

Vote for McCain under the Republican party.  Your vote probably won't count if you do it the other way.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Vote for McCain under the Republican party.  Your vote probably won't count if you do it the other way.

What do you mean it "won't count"  ?   How so?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
In NY there is a "conservative party" - They have endorsed mccain for president.  I was considering voting for him under their party (rather than republican) to show my disgust for the suicidal republican policies of president bush including arming Islamic enemy nations with nuclear power, arming Lebanese Hezbollah nazis, and destroying Israel.    As far as I can tell, the conservative party is opposed to the first 2, and probably the third.   Their principles in general look good.   I just want to make sure this isn't a closet nazi group or Israel-hating "conservatives" and whether or not it is kosher to vote for them?      Can anyone offer any info?   I'm doing some research but if anyone has anything relevant to add it would help me a lot.

David is with the one in Queens- you can talk with him if you would like? If u want his email, I will give it to you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sure please message me his email address if you can. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Just make sure you vote for McCain because even if he wins the lesser the margin of victory the less of a "Mandate" he will have to put forth his evil agenda
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Back in the early 90's I was a state committee member of the Conservative party. I became uninvolved for two reasons, first, I needed time to raise my children. Second, I was first attracted to them because I was becoming disillusioned with the liberalism creeping into the Republican party(yes, even back then) and I liked the Conservative parties principles, unfortunetly after my involvement I came to find out that they were just a rubber stamp for Republican candidates. If a Republican was running for an office it was an extreme rarity for the Conservative party to put up a candidate. If no Republican was running they sometimes put a name on the ballot, but that was about it, a name on a ballot, campaigning at all was extremely rare.
In theory most of the parties principles are right, in practice though is something else.
Now remember, this was back in the early 90's that I was involved, have they changed since then, I do not know.
As far as I know though it is definetly not a neo-nazi, anti-semitic party though, far from it.
As for the ballot, parties do this because the number of votes determines your parties place on the ballot. On the voting machine's here in NY you will see the Democratic party listed first because they recieved the most votes in the Presidential race or the Governores race. Next will be the Republican party. Next, the party with the third most votes will be listed next so this was always a battle between third parties. It used to be the Liberal partry until the Conservative party displaced them, now I believe it is the Working Families Party. When you vote, look at the order the parties are listed on the machine, this will tell you the order of the amount of votes for that party in the previous Governors election.
If McCain is listed on the Conservative party line and you pull the lever there your vote for McCain WILL STILL COUNT! Even if you wrote in McCain your vote will still count.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Thanks for the info.