Author Topic: Leftist Church Leaders Rally against Christian Zionists  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Leftist Church Leaders Rally against Christian Zionists
« on: October 27, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
I wasn't aware that you could be left-wing and a Christian... obviously, these aren't real Christians! These are nazis and Jew-haters!

Genesis 12:3
"And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

I guess they don't read their Bibles.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128095
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

Leftist American church leaders have launched a full-scale public relations campaign against Christian Zionists, who announced Sunday they have raised $9.5 million for Israel.

Groups of church leaders claim that the Israeli-Arab conflict is a threat to American security.

A brochure, being distributed to approximately 45 million Americans, charges that Christian Zionism "fosters fear and hatred of Muslims and non-Western Christians" and "can lead to the dehumanization of Israelis and Palestinians."

In the midst of the campaign, Christian Zionist leader Rev. John Hagee announced this week he has raised another $9.5 million, much of it for Jewish institutions in Judea and Samaria. Estimates of the number of Christian Zionists vary between 20 and 40 million.

One of the leaders of the campaign against Christian Zionism is Rev. John Hubers, who has headed Middle East mission programs for the Reformed Church in America, one of 35 church groups that authored the brochure. He has castigated the pro-Israel movement for ignoring what he calls the "real life story of Palestinians who suffer under the 'occupation.'"

The anti-Christian Zionism movement is being aided by leftist Jewish leaders, such as Los Angeles Reform leader Chaim Beilak. "My religion and my Zionism have been hijacked by Christian Zionists and their Jewish friends," he said at a conference earlier this month.

Beilak accused Christian Zionism of exploiting Israel to further its own agenda that allegedly promotes conflict between Israel and Arabs in order to bring about an Armageddon that will prepare the return of Jesus.

David Brog, the executive director of Christians United for Israel, rejected the brochure and critics of the pro-Israel movement. "To say we are dehumanizing Israelis and Palestinians with our support for Israel dehumanizes us," he said.

Critics of Christian Zionism also claim that the security of the United States is being harmed. It reasons that the lack of a new Arab state within Israel's current borders encourages terrorists and threats against the U.S. as well as Israel.

They claim that the road to peace is sharing Jerusalem as the capital of both Israel and a new Arab state, although Palestinian Authority textbooks and media often describe the entire State of Israel as 'Arab Palestine.'

An open letter published earlier this year in the British Independent, signed by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and more than 140 other leftists, used Israel's 60th anniversary as a platform to "recognize…millions of Palestinians living inside Israel, the Occupied Palestinian Territories, and the worldwide diaspora, will mourn 60 years since over 700,000 of them were uprooted from their homes and forbidden from returning."

The open letter called on readers "to honor both peoples’ [Jews and Arabs] shared love for the land, and protect the individual and collective rights of Jews and Palestinians in the Holy Land."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Leftist Church Leaders Rally against Christian Zionists
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 02:28:16 AM »
Boo!

These anti-zionist churches are just nuts... I don't even want to express how ridiculous it would be to not support Israel if you believe in the coming of Moshiach.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 02:58:39 AM »
OH WHAT IDIOTS THOSE PEOPLE ARE...... >:(

DO THEY EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ?????????

:laugh:

If they actually READ their bibles, they might LEARN something!!!!!

:read:

I just don't understand it, I really don't.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

I pray that their eyes would be opened, somehow....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:28:16 AM »
Why Chaim Beilak is still living among this dreadfull christain zionist instead of Gaza or Sderot for ex? I'm  sure that Palestinians there woud love to show him some of thier famed tolerance and hospitality... :o 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:24:13 AM »
They are Self hating Christians. I have seen some disburbing things said by some churches. Dispicable.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »
They are Self hating Christians. I have seen some disburbing things said by some churches. Dispicable.

Yes, yes.....alot of the church's are falling away from the righteous path. They have their priorities wrong, and are not following the basic teachings, they have hardened their hearts, also.....they care more about MONEY than human beings and it is sad.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »
The worst part of this story is how some Jewish leaders are supporting these anti-Israel churches.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »
Death to the apostates!!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »
I wasn't aware that you could be left-wing and a Christian... obviously, these aren't real Christians! These are nazis and Jew-haters!

Genesis 12:3
"And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

I guess they don't read their Bibles.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128095

One of the leaders of the campaign against Christian Zionism is Rev. John Hubers, who has headed Middle East mission programs for the Reformed Church in America, one of 35 church groups that authored the brochure. He has castigated the pro-Israel movement for ignoring what he calls the "real life story of Palestinians who suffer under the 'occupation.'"

It sure sounds like the Reformed Church in America has much in common with the Reformed Judiasm movement.     Both will bring disaster to the United States and Israel.     When I see the word Reformed,   a bright yellow light immediately appears in my mind.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »
Death to the apostates!!!

Yes, they are apostate from their N.T. and they are not acting according to what their book reads, and I have been telling people this, and nobody even listens. They are going to be seduced, it says it in plain English.  It even says that people will have a falling away, but Noooooooo these people dont even pay attention to what their own book says.
  Why dont they read their own N.T., instead of telling US what to do with our Torah all the time?  Does it not say that if you harm one of the least, then it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a rock around your foot to drown?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates