Author Topic: Check out Obama's Quote from his memoir  (Read 848 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Check out Obama's Quote from his memoir
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Check out Obama's Quote from his memoir
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »
Obama's interview with Bill O'Reilly, Bill brought up about his associations, Obama said they are just associations.  Bill said they are all left wing.. Obama said he has right wing associations too.  Bill said "name them".

Obama wouldn't/couldn't/made some excuse. 

And Bill went soft and moved on.

Bill O'Reilly ended up liking Obama.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 04:49:58 PM »
How could a real Right Winger ever like Obama. McCain said that Obama is honerable but dead wrong on the issues. We have nothing but weaseals working on our side it makes me sick
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »
How could a real Right Winger ever like Obama. McCain said that Obama is honerable but dead wrong on the issues. We have nothing but weaseals working on our side it makes me sick

Spelling is   -  honourable(or honorable for americans), and  weasels.

do you actually write HONER?  I doubt it.  so it's HONORABLE as in HONOR ABLE

Nothing to gain from more whining about the state of the institutional right. Of course he shouldn't have been so weak and liked obama that much. Obama is very smooth.

Nobody is going to give you some amazing creative answer to a whine of why the institutional right mess up.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 05:29:50 PM »
Obama's interview with Bill O'Reilly, Bill brought up about his associations, Obama said they are just associations.  Bill said they are all left wing.. Obama said he has right wing associations too.  Bill said "name them".

Obama wouldn't/couldn't/made some excuse. 

And Bill went soft and moved on.

Bill O'Reilly ended up liking Obama.

yeah and i like bill o'reilly less.  i was so angry >:( when O'Reilly agreed to interview the bum on the night of the RNC.  last night bill said, "i've never seen a better campaign.  ever."  if you lie to the public, refuse to answer any difficult questions, etc., and treat your opponent like a piece of trash, i guess that's running a great campaign.  jerk.

ETA:  Osama is such a little faggot, he whined and went to Bill's bosses 2 years ago for their assurances that Bill wouldn't rip him to shreds.  it was all theatre that performance of theirs.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
Bill could have turned it into a big point against Obama by refusing to do the interview on the night of the RNC, and saying that the Obama camp would only accept an interview on the night of the RNC..

Still, Bill could have been tougher.. Thing is, Bill treats the people he is interviewing nicely by default.  Unless they really cross lines.

Nobody host on the right behaves like the left, trying to trip them up if they think they can(e.g. Gibson to Palin) , or refusing to interview them if they think they can't(e.g. Opera on Palin).

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
Bill could have turned it into a big point against Obama by refusing to do the interview on the night of the RNC, and saying that the Obama camp would only accept an interview on the night of the RNC..

Still, Bill could have been tougher.. Thing is, Bill treats the people he is interviewing nicely by default.  Unless they really cross lines.

Nobody host on the right behaves like the left, trying to trip them up if they think they can(e.g. Gibson to Palin) , or refusing to interview them if they think they can't(e.g. Opera on Palin).

Bill was dying for that interview.  He said to his audience, "What can I do?" referring to the fact that it was the night of the RNC, but Obama would be available on this eve only, so Billl jumped on it.  Are you kidding me?  There is no way Bill would have said "No.  This is the night of the RNC.  It would be disrespectful."  He would never do that.  He wanted the interview and he sort of apologized to the viewers.  He just could not say no to Obama.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 10:12:22 PM by jaime »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
Briann, I saw that photo with those words yesterday.  Pretty creepy, isn't he?  He looks just like a dictator to me.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »

Bill was dying for that interview.  He said to his audience, "What can I do?" referring to the fact that it was the night of the RNC, but Obama would be available on this eve only, so Billl jumped on it.  Are you kidding me?  There is no way Bill would have said "No.  This is the night of the RNC.  It would be disrespectful."  He would never do that.  He wanted the interview and he sort of apologized to the viewers.  He just could not say no to Obama.

I think Bill said this was the only time they would accept the interview..

Not that this was the only time Barak was available.

Still, the interview could have backfired on Obama.. But it didn't.

Barack is very skilled and confident. It was strange the way each time O'Reilly pushed him, Barack tapped his leg with his hand..

He did similarly with Joe the plumber, tapping him on the shoulder..

I saw an interviewer put his hand on Springer's leg, but hold it there for a second or two. Springer said "GET YOUR HAND OFF MY LEG"!!!!!!
It would have been funny to hear Bill say that.. or something to that effect. That would have really backfired on one of them, probably would have backfired on Obama.  But Bill's doesn't really play those games like the left do. It makes it an uneven playing field.

From what I understand, McCain doesn't grasp the economy at all. He might look silly talking about it.   Obama managed that conversation with Bill without looking like an idiot. 

Maybe Bill should have focussed on less issues. And then he'd have been able to push him more.  Obama is not a details man, he understands a range of issues, and he wouldn't like to be cornered onto one issue.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 01:37:33 AM »

Nothing to gain from more whining about the state of the institutional right. Of course he shouldn't have been so weak and liked obama that much. Obama is very smooth.

Nobody is going to give you some amazing creative answer to a whine of why the institutional right mess up.

QQ honor is the way we spell it in the USA
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 02:40:31 AM »
o'reilly is a moral relativist pompous stupid twerp coward.

AND YET he is much better than 98% of the rest of the media.

Megyn Kelly of Fox is MUCH better than o'reilly.  She is a rising star in the media.

aka Someone Else

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 05:02:23 AM »

QQ honor is the way we spell it in the USA

I'm well aware of that, and that's what I told you.

But you wrote "honerable" with an "er".  Nobody spells it like that

As I told you, you don't write HONER do you. You spell it HONOR.