Author Topic: [message deleted]  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
[message deleted]
« on: February 24, 2007, 03:05:26 AM »
i love wikipedia...NOT!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 09:10:51 PM by Jabo »

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
Re: I SUPPORT THE EXTERMINATION OF ENGLISH WIKIPEDIA EDITORS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »
You better not let them see that :)
They might add it to the article and call JTF a terrorist organization.

ftfl

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 06:31:48 AM »
Extermination is never a nice thing, and not something I could ever support when applied to humans.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 09:43:25 AM »
Oh i thought they were rats....

ftfl

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 10:54:56 AM »
However dispicably a human behaves they are still a human. Even someone who uses babies as human shields, like certain members of Hamas, do is still a human. The editors of wikipedia have not done anything anywhere near that despicable.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 03:25:31 PM »
Thats true, they have not called to exterminate JTF or anyone for of fact so for us to do so would be just as bad, even worse. I hope a prigeon drops its weapons of mass destruction on to their heads or even better their lunch. Hows that ftf, a little more considerate :)
Hajar you should be ashamed of yourself. Tut-Tut

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 04:56:16 PM »
I'm personally not into wishing ill of anyone.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »
I'm personally not into wishing ill of anyone.

I'm sorry but I just don't see the logic in that. Why not wish suffering only to people that are evil instead of none, and, as a result, perhaps depriving them of their ability to hurt those that are good? I just feel like we need to make a distinction here.

We shouldn't just sit around and do nothing while people plot the death of innocents. And yes, enablers should die too because they always contribute to the deaths in some way or form, hence the title "enablers." (Maybe my last sentence was a bit redundant).

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 08:08:43 AM »
No human being is 100% evil, even members of Hamas, Al Qaeda and Hezbollah have some good in them, and the potential to leave the evil they are serving, look at Walid Shoebat. Everyone deserves the chance to see the truth, if it is a matter of life or death for other people then I can understand and support the use of potentially lethal force, but only in such circumstances, otherwise we are as bad as those we oppose.

Yes, I do support the idea of action against Iran for instance as it is building nucleaur weapons, and if we wait to fight them till they attack us many thousands of people will be killed by them, but ignorant media groups are just that, ignorant, and they are not about to try and kill us.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:23 AM »
That was a very righteous thing to say ftf. Though there is a difference between anger and wishing ill upon someone. In a way it is another form of expressing dislike towards some people. I don't think anyone here would even have the intention of actually killing these people. Sometimes saying "oh they are disgusting," isn't very satisfactory. :)

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:21 AM »
In my opinion to call oneself righteous is to tell a lie. We all do things wrong, so how can we dictate that certain people are evil when we too make mistakes, tell lies, have impure thoughts, etc.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 12:30:38 PM »
In my opinion to call oneself righteous is to tell a lie. We all do things wrong, so how can we dictate that certain people are evil when we too make mistakes, tell lies, have impure thoughts, etc.

There is a difference between saying something righteous and being wholly righteous. Good deeds are righteous and they along with the bad deeds, make you. Calling yourself righteous may be vain and improper but to suggest others so is not. You are suggesting that they are on the right path and are doing good, example=Chaim.
Mistakes are between us and GOD , unless they are commited upon man. In that case ftf you would be saying that we are all evil. Evil is a too strong of a word, i believe we are human. We make mistakes yes, lies and impure thoughts are one of them. But to be EVIL is more then a mistake, it is an intentionally commited sin provoked by hatred and determination to destroy, defame etc.....
Satan is evil, not every human. Although some can be comparable to  Satan.

ftfl

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 12:35:01 PM »
No, I did not say we are evil, your missing part of what I said "No human being is 100% evil" however, no one is completely righteous, not me, not Chaim, no one. I therefore believe it is wrong to call any human righteous.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 12:48:11 PM »
No, I did not say we are evil, your missing part of what I said "No human being is 100% evil" however, no one is completely righteous, not me, not Chaim, no one. I therefore believe it is wrong to call any human righteous.

The righteous are those who trust that they will be vindicated by the Lord God. (Psalm 37:12-13).

Yes but since we believe in a righteous Lord and a righteous religion. We should try at most to be righteous, since maybe this cannot be acheived, the one who has mantained some form of a righteous status, can be eligible for the word as they are good people compared to everyone else. Its God's words not mine.

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
We should try to be righteous, yes, but it is impossible for any of us to be truly riighteous.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 01:17:15 PM »
Of course. Only GOD is the Almighty. Also it depends how one interprets the word righteous.
I've seen a few of your posts that suggest your enthusiasim for music. Do you like indie? Have james morrison, paul nutini....

ftfl

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 01:19:42 PM »
I've never heard of james morrison or paul nutini.