Author Topic: Homos are anti-semites  (Read 1403 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Homos are anti-semites
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:38:09 PM »
Shalom,

I just finished having a flame-war with flaming fags on San Francisco Chronicles web site. Of course I started out stating I was for Proposition 8 here in California which would have the effect of banning gay marriage. Some of the trolls there started giving me heat and I explained about the difference between sacred unions and profane unions. Then we digressed into the topic of religion and I was asked my religion. When I explained Orthodox Jewish then some of  the trolls started in with the antisemitism.

One even claimed that we 'Jews' had a lot of nerve expecting the USA to give us "Israel". I went off on that troll by explaining that he/she, american, any man or woman is not the reason Israel belongs to the Jew, it is because of the covenant which Hashem made to our forefathers.

I know that the gays hate Christianity but I am only now waking up to the fact that they really also hate Judaism because of its concepts of sanctity. I argued with them for about an hour before leaving them to their perversion.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Homos are anti-semites
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
Wait how could know all Homosexuals are anti-semites?
I doubt all are

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 04:42:49 PM »
Wait how could know all Homosexuals are anti-semites?
I doubt all are

AH,

Good point... Maybe only the Homos in San Francisco are... On this SFGate article {by notorious depraved soul Mark Morford} there were no homosexuals who defended the Jews. But this is not scientific at all and only my opinion...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »
They hate religion we know that much. They have a sick lifestyle
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »
There have got to be a Jew homosexual out there somewhere. Ehud Olmert for example.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 04:47:20 PM »
There have got to be a Jew homosexual out there somewhere. Ehud Olmert for example.

PJC,

Yes, just as surely as there are self-haters...

muman613

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
Yes and he hates Jews so does his lesbian daughter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
Do you know how gays and women are treated in islam?  I think everybody has a pretty good idea of what it is like for gays and women in those islamic countries.  And yet, one of the most surprising and disappointing things I learned in college is that the greatest defenders of islam are lesbians, gays, and feminists.  These leftists HATE the Jews, who have overall supported their rights.  Tell me we're not living in a crazy world.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 04:56:20 PM »
  The bottom line with these homos is that they just HATE G-d, and the Christians peoples book has 80% Torah. The rest is the N.T. So, they HATE G-d. They just hate G-d with a passion.  Israel belongs to the Jews- PERIOD. Too bad. Thats like telling an American that they cant have D.C.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
The fact they go against the basic foundation of creation which is between man and woman.  Shows they are anti religion.   Yes I will say it it is very abnormal.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 05:08:40 PM »
The fact they go against the basic foundation of creation which is between man and woman.  Shows they are anti religion.   Yes I will say it it is very abnormal.

It is STRAIGHT UP DISGUSTING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »
Psst A President Wolfie would bring a new frontier in America.  True proud infidel hetero American citizen frontier
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »
Shalom,

I just finished having a flame-war with flaming fags on San Francisco Chronicles web site. Of course I started out stating I was for Proposition 8 here in California which would have the effect of banning gay marriage. Some of the trolls there started giving me heat and I explained about the difference between sacred unions and profane unions. Then we digressed into the topic of religion and I was asked my religion. When I explained Orthodox Jewish then some of  the trolls started in with the antisemitism.

One even claimed that we 'Jews' had a lot of nerve expecting the USA to give us "Israel". I went off on that troll by explaining that he/she, american, any man or woman is not the reason Israel belongs to the Jew, it is because of the covenant which Hashem made to our forefathers.

I know that the gays hate Christianity but I am only now waking up to the fact that they really also hate Judaism because of its concepts of sanctity. I argued with them for about an hour before leaving them to their perversion.

muman613

They hate Gd and their mothers and fathers...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »

<snip>

Dr. Dan,

I also learned that they play the 'victim' game and don't believe in the concept of Free-Will.. Apparently people are a victim of their evil inclinations and unable to stop themselves from indulging in forbidden pleasures. I dont believe that argument for an instant. But so many of them were trying to make me prove that free-will exists.

muman613

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »

<snip>

Dr. Dan,

I also learned that they play the 'victim' game and don't believe in the concept of Free-Will.. Apparently people are a victim of their evil inclinations and unable to stop themselves from indulging in forbidden pleasures. I dont believe that argument for an instant. But so many of them were trying to make me prove that free-will exists.

muman613

They have the free-will to act like PIGS.  Well, HaShem didnt think so a few thous years ago. One day, he will show up and take care of this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »

<snip>

Dr. Dan,

muman613

It goes like this:

A homo will come up to me and say, "I didn't choose to be like this. Why would I want to be ostrocized?"
And so I later respond: "If a vaccine existed to cure you to become straight would you do it?"
Their answer: "Oh no, I'm proud of who I am."

In other words, if a choice were given to them to be straight, they would stay homo...therefore, it is a free will...and yes, they hate Gd and they hate their parents!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 06:24:37 PM »

<snip>

Dr. Dan,

muman613

It goes like this:

A homo will come up to me and say, "I didn't choose to be like this. Why would I want to be ostrocized?"
And so I later respond: "If a vaccine existed to cure you to become straight would you do it?"
Their answer: "Oh no, I'm proud of who I am."

In other words, if a choice were given to them to be straight, they would stay homo...therefore, it is a free will...and yes, they hate Gd and they hate their parents!
  GROSS how SICK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 06:34:39 PM »
Just like Chaim said: "It was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2