Author Topic: HuffPo writer slays lesbian lover w/screwdriver  (Read 1084 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
HuffPo writer slays lesbian lover w/screwdriver
« on: October 30, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »
Wow,

They really get some classy people writing for the HuffPo don't they?

I found this on FOX news site @ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445044,00.html :

Police: Huffington Post Writer Stabbed Ex-Lover 220 Times With Screwdriver

A Huffington Post writer stabbed her former lover more than 200 times with a screwdriver and then tried to conceal the slaying, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.

Lt. Gary Chapman said Jessica Kalish, 56, a software executive, was found in the backseat of her BMW on Oct. 23, the Web site reported.

Kalish had been stabbed with a Phillips-head screwdriver 220 times, he said, with wounds concentrated in the back of her head, back, arms and face. A blow to Kalish's neck likely killed her, Chapman told the Web site.

Burger and Kalish recently had hired an attorney to sell their house and split the revenue. Kalish had met another woman and spent hours absorbed in cyber-dates with her new companion, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

"We are all very lucky to have Carol Anne be part of the Off the Bus family," a Huffington Post statement read, referring to the Web site's special election section. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of Carol Anne Berger and Jessica Kalish."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: HuffPo writer slays lesbian lover w/screwdriver
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 05:13:35 AM »
What a shame for the Jewish people!!!!!!!!!

Two Leftist Jewish lesbians kill each other.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 05:33:20 AM »
I think , Just because they have the untorah like inclination of lesbianism and commit the rather untorah like acts of lesbianism, doesn't mean we should be so unsympathetic as to make a joke or a comment of "no loss", on a story where one of the women is stabbed over 200 times with a screwdriver.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 05:45:49 AM »
I think , Just because they have the untorah like inclination of lesbianism and commit the rather untorah like acts of lesbianism, doesn't mean we should be so unsympathetic as to make a joke or a comment of "no loss", on a story where one of the women is stabbed over 200 times with a screwdriver.

I am not celebrating this event at all. It is truly horrible that anyone should suffer such a fate. I do not wish it on them either. But I am simply pointing this out because we all know how they celebrate when someone on the right is exposed for his wrongdoing.

These are very emotionally charged times over here. Between the hot-button issue of homosexual marriage on the ballot here in California and the presidential election it seems everyones nerves are on edge. I have not seen any violence and with help I will not see any. But since people are hanging effigies of Sarah Palin and other craziness is going on I have been a little sensitive and said things which are reactive.

Have you read some of the things they write over at HuffPo? It is truly shocking.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 05:58:12 AM »

I was not making a joke.

I was deeply ashamed and saddened when I saw their names were Berger and Kalish.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »

I was not making a joke.

I was deeply ashamed and saddened when I saw their names were Berger and Kalish.

There have been cases where I have felt that particular sins of chillul hashem warrant looking over the crime..  That looks like what you are doing here.. I'll give an example of where I felt like that.

A case of a reform minister that went to a gay club and ended up chopped up into pieces and thrown in a bin. All that they found intact was his "Hebrew watch".  That was a HUGE chillul hashem, because the goyim can't believe that a Rabbi would go to a gay bar. And it made jews look weak..  And his hebrew watch is all that was left.. it sounded so pathetic. And adverts selling the newspapers had it as a headline.

But this example lesbian murder.. I just don't think it's a chillul hashem that warrants overlooking the fact that a woman was stabbed over 200 times with a screwdriver.   There are murderers that happen to be jewish, it's -very- rare. And nobody thinks lesbianism is more common amongst jews. Most people wouldn't really see it as a jewish thing.   And they aren't really advertising the fact that they are jewish when they did this.. I wouldn't expect them to change their names.  One of them is a victim anyway. 
The sin of lesbianism is i'm sure not as serious as violating shabbat.
And look how many jews break shabbat - for the goyim to see.

I can think of a dozen worse cases of chillul hashem than that.
jews that are tricky with money and get in the papers.. Sometimes they're religious.
Or lewd jewish celebrities that advertise that they are jewish and misbehave 
That gives jews/chosen people a bad name, (and thus makes G-d look silly or non-existant in the eyes of the nations)..

I think it takes alot more of a chillul hashem than that story to overlook the victim's suffering.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 09:20:31 AM »
I'm just curious because I don't really understand how these things are ranked, but why is breaking Shabbat worse? You're allowed to break Shabbat under certain circumstances such as to save a person's life, but I don't think you're ever allowed, under any circumstances, to commit homosexual acts. So how is that worse?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »
I'm just curious because I don't really understand how these things are ranked, but why is breaking Shabbat worse? You're allowed to break Shabbat under certain circumstances such as to save a person's life, but I don't think you're ever allowed, under any circumstances, to commit homosexual acts. So how is that worse?

Male homosexuality is clearly a death penalty crime in the Torah, however if you can find any mention of lesbianism anywhere in the Bible, I'll give you a hundred bucks.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »

Since you ask, and there are many jews reading..

The Torah mentions capital punishment for certain sins.. It requires a temple and sanhedrin, and there are other criteria to make it more of a deterrent against it.. But it does show the severity of the crime. Breaking Shabbat is one of those sins.

male gay sex is called an abomination, and has capital punishment..

But female-female sex isn't mentioned as forbidden in the written torah. G-d doesn't call it an abomination..

It's certainly not in line with torah philosophy of Adam and Eve..

(I think there is a debate in gemara about whether a certain lesbian act is forbidden.  It's not an abomination )
Not like shabbat.. And not like male gay sex.

There is a bigger sin here that is being debated.

The sin of Chillul Hashem..

a sin in public, however small the sin may be , is a chillul hashem.

There are magnitudes of it though.

It's because when goyim see a jew committing a sin.. Especially if the jew is religious or very outward in calling himself jewish..then it's worse. Like a fraud reform rabbi sinning obviously. There are even fraud lesbian reform rabbis  That is a HUGE chillul hashem.  And these people do it very intentionally.

It's terrible because it shames the chosen people, and thus the G-d that chose us, by making him look ridiculous or weak.  It makes people doubt the fact that G-d chose us.  Which means people are doubting G-d's plan or even doubting G-d himself.  

ps:
I wrote this paragraph, not sure where it would fit in. . I'll just put it here
"breaking shabbat" to save a life, is not a sin. It's a mitzva.  So it doesn't mean that the sin of breaking shabbat isn't so bad..
Infact, if there was a practical case where one could save a life by having gay sex, then that would be a mitzva too!
(there are some really serious sins that a jew should die(or fight I suppose) rather than commit, are idolatry adultery and murder.. and chillul hashem - any sin in public).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 09:47:48 AM »

Male homosexuality is clearly a death penalty crime in the Torah, however if you can find any mention of lesbianism anywhere in the Bible, I'll give you a hundred bucks.

actually it is in her bible.

I encountered the fact from the godhatesfags bunch on youtube.. and on their site. They at least know that area of the NT very well. I won't quote it but it's in Romans

Indeed. Lesbianism is not mentioned in the Tenach.

And it's male gay sex that is condemned in the tenach.  The act.

I wouldn't necessarily say as you have regarding male homosexuality.. Since, to put it as one accurate jewish lesbian put it.. There is no concept of homosexuality (as a general concept) in the tenach. It's that particular act of male homosexuality that is forbidden, and not the inclination. To put it as godgatesfags's shirley phelps (a good lawyer, daughter of a good lawyer, mother of at least one lawyer) put it. Homosexuality IS an act, it's forbidden.  Either way, as long as one is clear one is talking about the act.
(of course, in practice, people with the inclination tend to think the act is alright! ).
Technically, other acts of male homosexuality may be forbidden, because of wasting seed. But alot of people are guilty of wasting seed moreso in this technological age.

We should thank G-d that we don't have these inclinations.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 02:10:15 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »
I trust Judea that it's not in the Bible. When I say Bible on this site I always mean Tanach unless I make it clear that I mean something else.

Thanks for the explanations.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 07:25:52 PM »

I think you are minimizing the sin of lesbianism, if it is an abomination for men, then certainly logic would dictate that it is an abomination for women as well.

Look at the consiquences of lesbianism, it subverts a woman from becoming a wife and mother, it destroys her womanhood, it is a grave sin.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

I think you are minimizing the sin of lesbianism, if it is an abomination for men, then certainly logic would dictate that it is an abomination for women as well.

Look at the consiquences of lesbianism, it subverts a woman from becoming a wife and mother, it destroys her womanhood, it is a grave sin.

I shouldn't need to draw a picture for you..

It's a very specific act between two men that is a sin, it's mentioned in tenach and called an abomination. I think you can guess what the act is.

It's what the bible calls man lying down with man as he would with woman.
That's a euphemism.. for the act.

There is no general sin of homosexuality mentioned.

The text is a specific thing.

The Tenach, specifically, the 5 books of moses, list good deeds and bad deeds quite clearly.   

There is no doubt that lesbianism  goes against the grain of what the bible teaches. But if you talk about sin, it's a rather technical term. Like. Don't Do X. And they do X.   It's not about generalising X however you want based on a theme e.g. generalising that sin, using the theme of men and women being together.  The 5 books of moses contain a legal code. Lists of transgressions. And sometimes something runs against a theme of it but isn't technically a transgression.   Or, it transgresses one thing but not another.  It's more exact than you think 

Don't worry though.. Just because it doesn't commit a certain transgression, doesn't make it OK.  And if something is not as bad.. that is still not an excuse to do it.

stop thinking with the modern western notion of what applies to the man applies to the woman. And remember, it is a divine law, with rituals that we can't just come up with based on reasoning with what we know, because there is a mystical realm, and to adapt the muslim expression. G-d knows best.