Author Topic: SHOULD ELECTION DAY BE THE END OF OBAMA?  (Read 623 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
SHOULD ELECTION DAY BE THE END OF OBAMA?
« on: October 30, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »
Let me explain what I mean.

Right now, there are numerous lawsuits in various states, trying to force Obama to produce the ORIGINAL of his long birth certificate. Has has gone to incredible lengths to keep it hidden and sealed (his trip to HI, supposedly to see his grandmother, served to get the Gov of HI to seal the BC as well.)

Let's say McCain wins on Tuesday. That should mean we forget all about Obama, right? NO.

If we do not resolve the BC question NOW, even if McCain wins, then that leaves Obama open to trying to run for President again!

We want him to be 100% unable to EVER try to run for President again, after what he has put this country through! We want to insure he can never, ever pull a stunt like this again.

What do you think? If McCain wins, do you think all those filing lawsuits, etc will just drop it? I hope not!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
Re: SHOULD ELECTION DAY BE THE END OF OBAMA?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
I agree, BHO is upitty and will probably keep trying to run, we should stay on this even if he loses.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »
If McCain wins, Obama will be long gone. Because Palin, Romnety and Hillary will be waitimg to run in 2012.
You better think how we can end Obama if he wins

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »
I agree it is very good that Paul Berg a leftist who filed a law suit on behaf of Al Gore in 2000 is doing this for us. But we have to be sure that this goes all the way. If BHO gets his way the Suprieme court will be far to the left of even Ruth Bader Ginberg that self hating Jew. God forbid this should ever happen
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh