Author Topic: JTF has come across to the Queens Republican Headquarters. 24 hrs Sticky pls  (Read 1068 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
There was a fundraiser here in Queens for some of the locals but I didn't have a 100 bucks to spend for a plate of food, so I done the next best thing, I printed out the main website, and in the cold weather it is cold tonight as they were starting to come out, I asked a few people more then a few here and there, my name and that I am a registered Republican but I also represent the JTF.  I printed like 100s of copies of the website and asked if it is ok to hand out and if they can please take a look, we are endorsing the McCain/Palin ticket.  And that our voice is the silent majority of the heart and soul of this country.  And how JTF is commited on saving the U.S. Israel and the West.   

I hope even if I got to a few out of 100s it is a few more that we can attract.  Cross fingers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  Masterwolf,    thank you very much for your continued efforts.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank You MasterWolf.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nice...you should told me and I would have given you a 100 bucks
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That sounds like a good idea, we need RICH members!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Wolf, you're the best!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Are you saying you handed out JTF promotional material outside of a fundraiser?  Did you do this before it started or once it was over?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom brother MasterWolf1,

Truly EXCELLENT work!! We are all immensely proud of you.

^-^ :clap: ;)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Great work Wolf!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Great Job wolf you realy help us in a great way
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Are you saying you handed out JTF promotional material outside of a fundraiser?  Did you do this before it started or once it was over?

When they were leaving, usually around the time they leave everyone is throwing money and drunk.  And Doc Dan, thats nice and all but 100 bucks for eating some dead animal thats too much anyway, I am also using this to push myself into the party.  NorthEast Queens maybe the most Republican area next to some in Staten Island in the entire city.   I want to learn from these guys but I don't want to become like these guys I want to be my own.   Maybe in a few years try to run for the local chairs here.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wolf great work as always.   Fantastic.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Job MaterWolf!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Thats awesome Wolf! Well done!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2